Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Nope not really, but then the remain camp are at fault as well they should have tried to educate people instead of fighting fear with fear as your average joe won't go read up on politics and educate themselves because a majority of them are basically just not interested in it.
    This is on the EU as well. They never really tried to penetrate the general population. They are transparent as fuck, but you have to go look for it. And that is the problem. Bad PR.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Yaaaaas.

We're out.

GTFO EU.

Hopefully pave the way for Independence 2 for Scotland. And it will be a yes this time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    But why? Salty over Hong Kong or something else?
    Because *links bass solo over trump China*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    To be honest the UK didn't do anything concerning EU politics, so there's that. One of the first things should be stripping the MEPs of the UK of their voting rights, though I don't know, how that should work.
    well, until we invoke article 50 of the lisbon treaty, they cannot do a single thing. we are still a member of the EU until we start the proces of leaving. something a lot of people have forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    lol? what?
    Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Germany is destroying Europe every minute and the UK is done with it. Problem is, all you people think the UK needs Europe and it doesn't. The US and the UK can support eachother if needed.
    Which is precisely why US said they are against Brexit and not interested in post-Brexit UK time and time again. And if you think UK doesn't need EU, take a look at their trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    I do what I want.

My actions at least do not lead to things like Cologne 1.1.2016
    That didn't happen. The Main Stream Media didn't say it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I'm not from Ireland I live in Ireland. And yeah I'm not well used to culchies jokes
    Ah sorry my bad. I assumed you were. Hope you do enjoy it ^_^

Deleted
    Like in, physically ripping their shirt off or something?
    Depends on the MEP of course. Attractive people can be physically stripped, yes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Yaaaaas.

We're out.

GTFO EU.

Hopefully pave the way for Independence 2 for Scotland. And it will be a yes this time.
    Maybe THIS TIME you'll manage to have a country come on!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is on the EU as well. They never really tried to penetrate the general population. They are transparent as fuck, but you have to go look for it. And that is the problem. Bad PR.
    Hey Slant wanna apologize to me that you claimed I have no facts?

Funny how silent you went when I linked you that zeit.de article explaining the enourmous increase in theft and burglary from foreign gangs.

Is zeit.de too right wing for you?

Deleted
    I'm just waiting for the French to drop the Calais blockade and let the immigrants stream through the tunnel now that they don't have any obligation to keep it up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which is precisely why US said they are against Brexit and not interested in post-Brexit UK time and time again. And if you think UK doesn't need EU, take a look at their trade.
    No not the US. Obama. He wants Global Govt. The UK doesn't need the EU. The EU needs the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Hoping the US will help out Britain. Monetarily for sure. But just in case the EU gets a little too cocky with their retribution, US needs to play big brother and slap some EU bitches around.
    You better vote trump then, because most sane politicians have very little reason to encourage their allies disbanding because of propaganda and inner party politics.

Something I really don't get is how immigration will be better controlled by leaving EU ? Do those " scared " by immigration think their EU neighbors will " keep those immigrates on their ground " ? I'm not arguiing, I just don't understand how with a looser cooperation with your neighbors, you'll have a better control on immigration ? I'm honestly asking.

Deleted
    Maybe THIS TIME you'll manage to have a country come on!
    I want to see a second scotland referendum and all the leave supporters shouting "stronger together!"

No not the US. Obama. He wants Global Govt. The UK doesn't need the EU. The EU needs the UK
    Lol. Britain just made it harder for themselves to trade with 6 of their top 7 trade partners. The EU still has about 6 times the GDP of the UK. I don't see why the EU needs the UK rather than vice versa.
    Last edited by mmoc1f722ef552; 2016-06-24 at 11:01 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliida View Post
    I'm just waiting for the French to drop the Calais blockade and let the immigrants stream through the tunnel now that they don't have any obligation to keep it up anymore.
    They do and britain wont let that happen. Britain will be in the EU for 2 more years.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Yawn. The public saw through that kind of smearing of the Leave campaign. Perhaps you shouldn't have underestimated their intelligence
    They were dismantled time and time again in this thread alone, but whatever floats your boat. Delusions by the look of it.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Ah sorry my bad. I assumed you were. Hope you do enjoy it ^_^
    I'm loving it! Stealing your job and your women! Wanted to go to the UK to steal their jobs and women but ah... Have to stay here now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Oh they won't stop Brexit, the quote however leads one to believe that London might be looking at independence along with Scotland. Extremely unlikely but would be hilarious if it happened.
    Make it happen!