Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Time to drop English as the primary language of the EU, it will be replaced by French, as it should have been from the start.

Scotland will be rejoining as 28th member, Northern Ireland will indirectly rejoin by joining Ireland proper. Only Wales will remain in the UK.
    Yeah good luck with the internet w/o knowing any english!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    They'd never get a Visa.
    Well, Poland is going to suck UK's dick in return for some deals about Polish citizens living in UK to score political points with their voting base, so unlikely. Plus current Poland government is eurosceptic and dislikes the EC for preventing them from becoming Belarus, so there may be an upward surge in relations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Time to drop English as the primary language of the EU, it will be replaced by French, as it should have been from the start.

Scotland will be rejoining as 28th member, Northern Ireland will indirectly rejoin by joining Ireland proper. Only Wales will remain in the UK.
    The UK shall then be named the Shattered Kingdom. Would be a rad name.

I guess all there is to do now is breakup the uk.
    Balakanization is one of Europe's favourite past times when not watching Eurovision and yelling at their own elected governments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    I think we could potentially see the inverse.
    We will see both.

Thing being, any financial issue the EU feels is the UKs fault at this time. While any financial issue the UK feels is its own fault at this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    David Cameron you stupid son of a bitch!
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    Basically a British morning show questioning Farrage asking if the £350m would go to the NHS now and his answer is pretty much "No, it was a mistake to use that in our campaign", The guys a fucking moron along with Boris Johnson.
    Dan Hannan has also started dialing back immigration promises; meanwhile Boris and Gove are organizing a carve up of the cabinet. Like the coalition government this is going to be an election where nobody ends up with what they wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Because I didn't give reasons. The number 1 reason, Ireland is still recovering from goin bust. The biggest issue I would have with a united ireland is that it will send back into The Troubles. Like I said, since you only live in Ireland you never experienced The Troubles no where near to the same extent we have. After that, then we have the small matter of a worse healthcare and don't get me started on the roads! The amount of tyres and the number of times I had to replace my suspension would drive anyone crazy! Only country you can get away with drink diriving because you can say you were swaying side to side to avoid potholes.
    Shite. There is no way in hell a united ireland would bring back the troubles. Do you remember why they started? equal rights for catholics, things changed toward the end but it all started over rights and how people were treated. I still remember the 'Catholics not allowed' and 'No Catholics' signs on shops and for jobs.

But this is not 1968 anymore. a untied ireland would not remove the rights of loyalists. While there would be angry people, the troubles will not return.

However putting up borders and army check points again would be more likely to spark the troubles again.

The healthcare is just as good.. if you pay for it. but the nhs is better because it is free, which is what the HSE should be too.

I do agree, our roads are a pile of shite. but if you really have to replace that many suspension then you are driving way to hard and not avoiding the pot holes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, Poland is going to suck UK's dick in return for some deals about Polish citizens living in UK to score political points with their voting base, so unlikely. Plus current Poland government is eurosceptic and dislikes the EC for preventing them from becoming Belarus, so there may be an upward surge in relations.
    And Germany will help the UK.

Merkel does everything for our industries and our industries need the UK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Germany is destroying Europe every minute and the UK is done with it. Problem is, all you people think the UK needs Europe and it doesn't. The US and the UK can support eachother if needed.
    Support how? Obama stated publicly numerous times that he supports the pro-EU side and that they would not get special deals if Britain voted out.
    But hey, don't believe me, it doesn't even matter anymore. It is up to you to prove that leaving the EU was a positive for Britain. Go out there and build that isolated utopia that you so dreamed about, without any help from those European devils.
    I wanna see heaven on Earth, prosperity and justice for Britain's lower classes as it was promised by the Brexiters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    So you want a Scotland that is independent of both the UK and the EU?
    That's the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I'm trying to sign that revote myself and I will again vote Remain as it is the rational choice for our childrens future instead of all this uncertinty and lies.
    You could always send the leavers to Antarctica anyway and save more resources for your children TBH.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Gotta love how you always reduce everything to Nazis. And sure, it's EU's fault. Not because UK distanced themselves from it for decades while crying that they are not listened to. First past the post voting system they have made them think they can play an empire again and boss other countries around, which is why they were strongly in favor of SEA and Maastricht, but got disappointed and started screaming TYRANNY because they get outvoted 3% of the time. Yup, let's blame that on EU. It should have bent over to UK (after showering it with unearned exceptions and privileges already) I guess.
    They're not unearned exceptions, Britain is an island, don't you see how special that makes us?

"This should have never been decided through a referendum. Europe and the entire world will descend into chaos because people were allowed to vote their fears, their nationalistic impulse and their ignorance in matter of economics. This was a decision to be made by experts in economy and sociology, not by the guy who spends his spare time having a beer at the pub. In fact, the experts have spoken in favor of 'remain."

That was a quote from a FB response to a Huffpo article on the subject. Truly shows the mindset of the control freaks and proves how illiberal and elitist the left is, despite claiming to be for the common man.

And this scumbag was far from the only one - many harbor the same feelings. People openly calling for technocracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    If you move along the coast you could also have great fun living in total anarchy as a pirate!
    Without Illuminati Reptilians ruling the EU from the shadows telling me even what to eat? Sign me in!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    Something I really don't get is how immigration will be better controlled by leaving EU ? Do those " scared " by immigration think their EU neighbors will " keep those immigrates on their ground " ? I'm not arguiing, I just don't understand how with a looser cooperation with your neighbors, you'll have a better control on immigration ? I'm honestly asking.
    Because we will get to control our borders better. EU had an open policy for boarders.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Support how? Obama stated publicly numerous times that he supports the pro-EU side and that they would not get special deals if Britain voted out.
    But hey, don't believe me, it doesn't even matter anymore. It is up to you to prove that leaving the EU was a positive for Britain. Go out there and build that isolated utopia that you so dreamed about, without any help from those European devils.
    I wanna see heaven on Earth, prosperity and justice for Britain's lower classes as it was promised by the Brexiters.
    Of course Obama supports the UK staying. He wants global govt. Once Trump becomes president, we will stand behind the UK, one of our longest ally. Just because Obama stated he wants to support it, doesn't mean shit. He is a fail president.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    Obama won't even by in office by the time the UK actually exits the EU
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free!
    Well, if Pound doesn't stop freefalling Brits are going to need to find alternative ways of supporting themselves anyway. Yet another reason to move to Somalia.

Quote Originally Posted by Strear View Post
    Something I really don't get is how immigration will be better controlled by leaving EU ? Do those " scared " by immigration think their EU neighbors will " keep those immigrates on their ground " ? I'm not arguiing, I just don't understand how with a looser cooperation with your neighbors, you'll have a better control on immigration ? I'm honestly asking.
    GB had "them ebil Muslims" and eastern europeans come and flock to their country for 2 decades now as the usual cheap labor import in the west. That the friends and relatives of these wanted to come to them now, because the middle east is ablaze is hardly surprising. The whole rhetoric that it's the fault of the EU is laughable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    That's the plan.
    Good luck with it, the only plans i've heard for Scotland involve them joining the EU again, haven't heard anyone talking about going completely solo.