Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    They really overdid Zarya in my opinion, they could have made her look like a tough as hell, weight lifting chick but they just made her look like a chunky man.
    why would they? Nobody else is really standardized. 76 is an old man, mei is a chubby midget, mcree is missing an arm genji is 90% robot

like um....
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Why do people think Zarya is lesbian? Does being a buff female athlete with pink hair make you one?
    Yes.

morewords
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

It would actually be quite a subversion if Zarya turned out to be straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because no one wants to see two gay dudes kissing and rubbing up in a fucking video game, thats why.
    A cursory look over the internet will show you you're very mistaken about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Exactly, this is what I'm talking about. I'm straight. I don't go shoving my straightness down other peoples' throats. No one cares if I'm straight. So don't shove your gayness down my throat. I don't care if you're gay.
    Exactly, it's not like there are any heterosexuals in video games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    What is the gay agenda? I keep seeing it mentioned, but never any detail.
    Step 1: Put gay characters in video games.
    Step 2: ???
    Step 3: Mass buggery.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Why do they need to have any preference at all? Do we really need that as lore for each character?
    We know Widowmaker had a husband. Why did we need to know that?

Well it was relevant to her backstory and character. Who you love kind of is...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I see this cancerous thread has been semi-necroed (wasnt exactly dead to be necroed hence the "semi").
    Widow is already straight if you read her bio (inb4 the "ermagherd she can be bi you shitlord") so there goes one of your ships.
    And if theres anyone out there whos gay I really doubt its gonna be Hanzo and McCree.
    You're not inb4 that, we went over that pages ago :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    My ideal Reaper would identify as an attack helicopter.
    You know what would fit nicely? Necrophilia
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We know Widowmaker had a husband. Why did we need to know that?

Well it was relevant to her backstory and character. Who you love kind of is...

Emphasis on had.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalcrab View Post
    Emphasis on had.
    Whoah there, I wasn't boarding your ship!

I don't care for ships, but this topic makes me wish there was a brawl where everyone is bastion in attack helicopter mode with free flying, minigun as primary attack and "Justice" ultimate (or instead of that a barrage of helix rockets on a cooldown)

I am already 99.9% certain that both Zarya and Pharah have a clenis.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Symmetra's one of my favorite (if not, my favorite) Overwatch hero, so no she is not "autistic"... nononononono

Also, Widowmaker had a husband so she's definitely into dudes, she could be bi I guess. But Tracer is annoying so she probably teases her because she hates her. Not a fan of them being friends, let alone lovers. I think of them as rivals.
    Last edited by Bryrida; 2016-06-24 at 08:15 AM.
    "Being bad never felt so good!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bryrida View Post
    Symmetra's one of my favorite (if not, my favorite) Overwatch hero, so no she is not "autistic"... nononononono
    Autism is a spectrum, it doesn't always mean that someone is wholly or even severely deficient.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensory_overload

Hence, "The true enemy of humanity is disorder."

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to bend Tracer over and make her my fuck doll 24/7. I would blow in her then go back in time 3 seconds to do it again over and over.

/I talk like this because thats the type of thread this is
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

I would not make any heroes gay - or whatever. I think that people who think about stuff like that should get themselves laid, so they wouldn't have to project their sexual pressure on stuff like video games.

Deleted
    Would go Attack Heli for Bastion!

Topics like this make me wish this game was never created.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I would not make any heroes gay - or whatever. I think that people who think about stuff like that should get themselves laid, so they wouldn't have to project their sexual pressure on stuff like video games.
    I'll assume, like most people, you have wondered if a celebrity or two is a lesbian (if you're a straight male) or gay (if you're a straight female). What's the difference between a celebrity or a video game character?

Also I'd like to point just because one Overwatch character might be gay doesn't mean they have to be in a relationship with another Overwatch character. Soldier 76 could be a sugar daddy to some 18 year old twink in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabka Uhalla View Post
    Exactly, this is what I'm talking about. I'm straight. I don't go shoving my straightness down other peoples' throats. No one cares if I'm straight. So don't shove your gayness down my throat. I don't care if you're gay.
    Might want to choose your words more wisely next time. But this is interesting, you certainly like to talk about shoving things down your throat.

Relationships are in just about every game, the overwhelming majority of them are straight. So what, every game maker out there should just go get laid....that's all they need? What a ridiculous blanket statement to make.
    Last edited by blankfaced; 2016-06-24 at 01:11 PM.
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    I'll assume, like most people, you have wondered if a celebrity or two is a lesbian (if you're a straight male) or gay (if you're a straight female). What's the difference between a celebrity or a video game character?
    Well, the obvious difference would be that video game characters aren't real people and don't even exist. But anyways, I actually don't find myself thinking about celebrities and how lesbian they might be. Not sure I understand, what for?

Well, the obvious difference would be that video game characters aren't real people and don't even exist. But anyways, I actually don't find myself thinking about celebrities and how lesbian they might be. Not sure I understand, what for?
    While celebs are real people, for most humans they are as far away from meet&greet as any game character. So, no difference at all.
    As much as i would love to meet Jackie Chan, the chances are about the same as to meet Tracer.

PS: Dont know if allready said, but Pharah is clearly the attack helicopter, have you looked at her kit and playstyle? XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Whoah there, I wasn't boarding your ship!

It is too late, Mormolyce.

It was always too late...

Black Soldier + Captain Tracer 0_o

Quote Originally Posted by Almaric View Post
    Topics like this make me wish this game was never created.
    And every other game where people make slashes and ships and headcanons and whatnot?

So like... every remotely popular video game with memorable characters?

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    Might want to choose your words more wisely next time. But this is interesting, you certainly like to talk about shoving things down your throat.
    Somehow that's always the particular phrase they choose.

Stop shoving your sexuality down my throat! Your tumescent... throbbing... veiny... sexuality...

Well, the obvious difference would be that video game characters aren't real people and don't even exist.
    Not existing makes it easier to imagine their private lives.