Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    This was a very fun game thanks!

I felt a little bit hamstringed as an SK that had to save up my ki in order to kill but was still a lot of fun, and my kills did feel like they mattered more since I generally wouldn't get one the next night.

Thank you for not killing me, scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    And thank you everyone for not targeting me at all! Until Catta near the end, Which would have been annoying if I had lived longer. My extra ki every night came only if I wasn't targeted by anyone :>

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    And thank you everyone for not targeting me at all! Until Catta near the end, Which would have been annoying if I had lived longer. My extra ki every night came only if I wasn't targeted by anyone :>
    I regret nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    This was a very fun game thanks!

I felt a little bit hamstringed as an SK that had to save up my ki in order to kill but was still a lot of fun, and my kills did feel like they mattered more since I generally wouldn't get one the next night.
    Yeah, that was not entirely intended. Not counting your items, we were aiming for roughly every other night, but once you started getting targeted it got a little rough. I got some ideas for that, though, they just came to me about halfway through the game. :<

Haven't had the chance to catch up on the thread yet, but well done everyone.

It was a good game. To bad I just didn't have any luck with how things worked out.

I was my teams protect role... and that took having votes on me T.T

I almost talked my way out of things, but no such luck :P