Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Britain does not need poorly educated welfare leechers that work on minimum wage jobs.
    We have natives ones of these anyway. Lots of them don't even work min. wage jobs (which there's nothing wrong with, at least they're working).

Can we execute all of those?

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    My point being that the GDP of Europe is greater then the GDP of the US.
    Not anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The amount of people i've seen who voted Leave and have stated that "they didn't think all this would happen" is staggering.
    The reason is called "stupidity" then in such example. The aftereffect is "living with consequences of one's decisions".

How the hell could any adult vote on something so important without doing his own research. "I didn't know" is such a weak excuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Macaquerie View Post
    Not anymore.
    He said Europe, not EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    Not really. The numbers don't lie.
    It really does, it is the argument that UKIP have been using for years and that you do not know that is evidence that you should be commenting in a thread about Brexit.

No it can't; not without collapsing itself. The EU really does not need the UK.
    The EU and UK are interwoven so closely that the EU will collapse if the UK does. Greece was nothing compared to the damage the UK can do and the EU will not take the chance of not coming to a deal that is acceptable to the UK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    They do and britain wont let that happen. Britain will be in the EU for 2 more years.
    I hope you realize that some of those immigrants have been waiting there for years because the French had to keep them there, so 2 years is just not going to matter, eventually they will live their dream and march into the UK uncontrolled. No EU membership = none of your neighbours are bound to hold migrants from entering anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post

You can't answer a question with another question. Heck, it's not even a relevant one.
    C'mon, you can do better than this.
    No it's true. Why would the US support allies that don't do anything for us? If the UK does it fair share, it's more valuable than the EU.

The real stupidity is assuming that an immediate shock reaction in the markets defines a new normal less than 12 hours after the results became known. That's just opportunism pitched at people who don't actually know much about business or economics. Sorry, Remainers, the British people will not in fact be eating out of the garbage forever because you lost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    well no because farrage actually said the pound wouldn't drop and there would be 350m pounds going into the nhs, both bullshit. both reasons why ppl voted. especially the nhs, with them taking that back, it was a good portion of their propaganda.
    Listening to Farage does not constitute "research". Watching a couple of "debates" on TV, doesn't constitute research.

Anyone with half a brain knew that the 350 million figure being thrown around was wrong, and if anyone, and I mean literally anyone, didn't think the pound would drop, then they are retarded, and there's no other way to put that.

If you've been suckered in by propaganda, then you deserve everything that coming.

If you voted and didn't properly research both sides, and what could happen in the event of both outcomes, then you are a fool.

The amount of people i've seen who voted Leave and have stated that "they didn't think all this would happen" is staggering.
    But not at all surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The EU and UK are interwoven so closely that the EU will collapse if the UK does. Greece was nothing compared to the damage the UK can do and the EU will not take the chance of not coming to a deal that is acceptable to the UK.
    I hope you do not believe that EU will go out of its way to please UK just so? If it would it would singla to others that leaving is OK and you can still keep benefits. Not going to happen. EU will be negotiationg from stronger position.

well no because farrage actually said the pound wouldn't drop and there would be 350m pounds going into the nhs, both bullshit. both reasons why ppl voted. especially the nhs, with them taking that back, it was a good portion of their propaganda.
    Both also obvious bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Listening to Farage does not constitute "research". Watching a couple of "debates" on TV, doesn't not constitute research.

Anyone with half a brain knew that the 350 million figure being thrown around was wrong, and if anyone, and I mean literally anyone, didn't think the pound would drop, then they are retarded, and there's no other way to put that.

If you've been suckered in by propaganda, then you deserve everything that coming.
    your talking about the leavers here, half a brain is probably being generous. again this was basically our version of the trump vote, we voted for trump :/ i'm surrounded by morons horay for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This shows a lack of understanding of the UK issues with immigration.
    Yes, mostly the understanding that it's necessary, self-driving, and entirely predictable; and therefore manageable in a growing economy - which we have. Denial of those things, and the promises of 'control' that shouldn't be, and can't be kept, allow them to be a convenient scapegoat with no power to vote you out.

It is a British thing, it does not bother me particularly apart from a couple of bits, but it creates costs internally that some businesses are unhappy with.
    But largely they're costs that must be paid to reach the standards required if those companies want to trade within the rest of the EU - something that won't change by leaving the EU. It's only really a negative for companies that solely want to trade domestically or with non-EU countries. Even there, I don't see how a race to the bottom in standards of health, safety, and consumer protections is actually a good thing more generally, for the benefits of a handful of small businesses.

Deleted
    Why Farage chose to lie about the NHS is an enigma to me. I don't know a whole lot about internal British politics, but isn't the NHS considered a national treasure?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    I hope you do not believe that EU will go out of its way to please UK just so? If it would it would singla to others that leaving is OK and you can still keep benefits. Not going to happen. EU will be negotiationg from stronger position.
    No it would not cause a widespread exodus from the EU, this is an argument based on what a child would do, not what nations would do.

The EU now has 1GB of free space.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Germany may be powerful but it's also very self sabotaging, especially with the way in which it has chosen to handle the immigration crisis.
    You mean by keeping the international agreements it signed?

Instead of addressing the issues behind the growing annoyance with the EU in lots of its members, not only Britain, such as:

- The disfunctional quazi government in Brussels
    - Numerous continuous attacks on national sovereignity of the members
    - Failed and non-existent leadership
    - Failing to protect the interests of the EU in favor of the interests of other countries
    - Putting the interests of immigrants over the interests of the citizens
    - Building up a stupid system where nothing gets done, and no hard and tough decisions are made, while the beaureaucratic apparatus is growing and growing in Bruxelles
    - Trying to support a bullshit system where Lithuania can be considered as important as Britain or Germany
    - Bending the rules of the initial agreement just to bring new countries in
    - and so on and so weiter.

The EU should have stopped at the borders of Germany and Austria, and shouldn't have moved further to the east for another 30-40 years. It hasn't, and it is now suffering because of that.
    The EU as a whole, and the governments of the separate countries should have had the interests of their people, their countries and the Union protected, not the interests of the US.
    The EU was supposed to become a center of a new world, without the major superpowers, instead it became a lapdog of one of those.

And in the end instead of starting a discussion to find a common ground, to make the Union change - they try to scare people into staying by the old "Russia is at the door" story, and "you will have to suffer if you leave" threat.

No wonder Britain voted the way it did.

Deleted

again, I'm done caring for now, sensibility lost today, now we have to all live with it. if a second vote is triggered, still unlikely even after they debate it. if remain won we'd just end up repeating it over and over again.
    I don't live in the UK and even I know he never said a thing about 350m. It was an ad from Vote Leave campaign which is seperate from his own.

your talking about the leavers here, half a brain is probably being generous. again this was basically our version of the trump vote, we voted for trump :/ i'm surrounded by morons horay for me.
    Well if you don't like it, you can more than leave.