Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Could be that the impending prepatch funk has set in an nobody wants to keep working on chars they suspect that they arent going to be playing in a few weeks. Those of us having had alpha/beta access know which chars were going to be playing. In my case, im actually logging into live more in an effort to do all the shit i want to accomplish before 7.0.
    I am making gold. That is it. Nothing else.

I can't make my UI till this stinker actually launches because I don't wanna import every minor thing, and attempt to get it working, on PTR and Beta. I have literally nothing else to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not better in Europe !

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Not better in Europe !
    While the population is definitely really low since there's pretty much nothing to do atm on live, 3:30 PM is hardly the time to gauge server populations.

yeah subs must be at like 2,5 mil

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    While the population is definitely really low since there's pretty much nothing to do atm on live, 3:30 PM is hardly the time to gauge server populations.
    Its 9AM US. Low Population There.
    4PM in Europoor Land. Low Population There.
    Its Primetime Down Under and 3 Medium 1 High There.

Thats Bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Blizzard would have released the pre patch if it was done. I think they have problems with it.

Blizzard are not interested in such low subs

I'm confused, are we really having the server discussion about the fact the server caps got raised, again? Yes, it's quiet. That being said if I could be bothered I'd grab a screenshot of warspear when I get home with the 100's of people afking there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I think Blizzard would have released the pre patch if it was done. I think they have problems with it.

Blizzard are not interested in such low subs
    I think they would have released it too. Its full of bugs and problems. My gut wants to say they are purposefully delaying to get more money out of Overwatch..... but they really cannot afford to be pulling that shit anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I'm confused, are we really having the server discussion about the fact the server caps got raised, again? Yes, it's quiet. That being said if I could be bothered I'd grab a screenshot of warspear when I get home with the 100's of people afking there.
    I could take a screenshot of Proudmoore US right now where this is about 10 in AH and 5 outside of it in Stormshield. Want me to do that? Or is your specific server a special case that proves you are right and we are wrong.

I'm sure it'll be out soon. By soon I mean the end of July.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

15+ Year Old Account
    OW is another genre and not a competitor.

Also July is not soon

I'm a bit disappointed in the Legion cinematics in the Illidan history questline. We have all new models, with all new rigs and the ability for Blizz animators to control their movements finely, but in these cinematics, they use the game's standard animations. It's nothing like the WoD cinematics. And it's not even done well. I've seen many Machinimas with better fitting animations and lip syncing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Its 9AM US. Low Population There.
    4PM in Europoor Land. Low Population There.
    Its Primetime Down Under and 3 Medium 1 High There.

Thats Bad.
    Yeah, let's not go overboard. It's 3.36 PM on a Friday and I wouldn't call it low population (given the new server capacity and the fact that it's the end of the expansion):

The movie has brought a lot of people back (nostalgia ftw) as well as quite a few new players (at least you see quite a few in lowbie dungeons with no heirlooms).

Also July is not soon
    It's not, not soon.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Also July is not soon
    You realize that "not a competitor" argument has been around for years and while we can't directly prove it you can, based on quarter reports, see there obvious intention to spread out releases for each quarter on purpose. The further into this quarter they delay 7.0, the more money they make next quarter from it. Competition or not, it doesn't fucking matter, money matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    Yeah, let's not go overboard. It's 3.36 PM on a Friday and I wouldn't call it low population (given the new server capacity and the fact that it's the end of the expansion):

The movie has brought a lot of people back (nostalgia ftw) as well as quite a few new players (at least you see quite a few in lowbie dungeons with no heirlooms).
    Those look MUCH better than the shot we were shown. Also everyone I know that came from the Movie already quit.

15+ Year Old Account
    You realize that "not a competitor" argument has been around for years and while we can't directly prove it you can, based on quarter reports, see there obvious intention to spread out releases for each quarter on purpose. The further into this quarter they delay 7.0, the more money they make next quarter from it. Competition or not, it doesn't fucking matter, money matters.

Those look MUCH better than the shot we were shown. Also everyone I know that came from the Movie already quit.
    Maybe you're right. But if that's the case they treat their faithfully wow fans like hot garbage.

The ones that were shown were from the french servers. For the full picture, it's:

English: 4 High and 17 medium
    German: 0 High and 6 medium
    French: 2 High and 2 medium
    Spanish: 0 High and 8 medium
    Russian: 2 High and 5 medium

There's a lot of low realms of course, but I'd argue that's more of a general problem WoW has and has had for quite a while now (and Blizzard don't want to acknowledge I guess).

In regards with the movie, I'm not exaggerating when I say I have about 10 people that came back for the movie. They're still playing and hyped about Legion, but yeah, if we're being realistic, I do expect this hype to tone down soon. I was more surprised about the new players though. I haven't seen 2 players with no heirlooms in the same dungeon group for a quite a few years now, and it's happened to me quite a few times in the last couple of weeks or so. I didn't expect to see much difference in that respect (in the sense that whoever wanted to try WoW would have done already in these 12 years - especially given how popular it was during the TBC-Wrath days).

The ones that were shown were from the french servers. For the full picture, it's:

In regards with the movie, I'm not exaggerating when I say I have about 10 people that came back for the movie. They're still playing and hyped about Legion, but yeah, if we're being realistic, I do expect this hype to tone down soon. I was more surprised about the new players though. I haven't seen 2 players with no heirlooms in the same dungeon group for a quite a few years now, and it's happened to me quite a few times in the last couple of weeks or so.
    I had 6 Friends come in because of the movie, 3 of them got the game for free.

The ones that got the game for free are all barely playing and not subbed or not playing at all. The ones that got hyped from the movie are playing and leveling. A particular one left a dump of another game published by NCSoft. Its been pretty alright. I have noticed a HUGE increase in leveling people without heirlooms. I noticed leveling dungeon queues between 15 and 40 are much lower, talking like 2 Minutes on US, which is crazy.

I could take a screenshot of Proudmoore US right now where this is about 10 in AH and 5 outside of it in Stormshield. Want me to do that? Or is your specific server a special case that proves you are right and we are wrong.
    I don't know what you're trying to prove at 9?am on a weekday. People have jobs/school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

15+ Year Old Account

In regards with the movie, I'm not exaggerating when I say I have about 10 people that came back for the movie. They're still playing and hyped about Legion, but yeah, if we're being realistic, I do expect this hype to tone down soon. I was more surprised about the new players though. I haven't seen 2 players with no heirlooms in the same dungeon group for a quite a few years now, and it's happened to me quite a few times in the last couple of weeks or so. I didn't expect to see much difference in that respect (in the sense that whoever wanted to try WoW would have done already in these 12 years - especially given how popular it was during the TBC-Wrath days).
    I came back because of the movie. Leveling a druid that's 94 atm. I feel the annoyance of waiting for the DH though.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I don't know what you're trying to prove at 9?am on a weekday. People have jobs/school.
    Careful. That's logic. We don't always use that here.