Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Women are raped everywhere, but unless the rapist is black/Muslim/immigrant it won't appear in the papers. Who the fuck wants to read about a middle class white teenager raping anything?
    If it's a Muslim or immigrant, it is covered up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    People do not care about the country, they care about their jobs.

Stop looking at the issue from your point of view, you are a scientist and voted to remain, I work in the financial sector and voted to remain, we are not the people UKIP were aiming at, because Poles are not taking our jobs.

Now put yourself in the shoes of a bricklayer who suddenly sees his earnings lowered due to increased competition, then see which way you vote.
    In rational discourse, when I know full well that leaving will hit the building trade hard; and already did so over night, knocking billions off the value of construction companies - I'd like to think I'd have taken the sensible option.

But, said bricklayer is probably going to get his wish of less competition, but it won't mean more work either.

This is kind of why we try to have a representative democracy where politicians and experts make decisions in our interest. But hey, I guess people are over listening to experts; largely due to domestic governmental failings. But I know having read papers that for the last 30 years there's been a campaign against the EU and of deflection of problems to the EU where the blame is going to lie.
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-06-24 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    Not everyone has a oxford education to understand all the BS surrounding governments EU rules and regulations, last year no one was interested and I bet no one knew what a referendum was or what it meant. No one give a flying fuck about it until the last minute and voted based on the information that was given at the time.
    Don't be judging people saying they deserve everything they get because this also applies to you my friend. You are just as bad as everyone else at making judgement's.
    Does UK have no civics class in high school?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    The highest level of education I have is A Levels, and everything thats happened today, I predicted coming yesterday, in this very thread.

You don't need a university education to do research, you were given a responsibility to this country, to make the correct choice, it was your duty to research both choices and make the choice you thought was best. Unfortunately, most people think that research constitutes watching a few videos on youtube and watching a few televised "debates".

I'll judge whoever I damn well please, I voted Remain because it was the best choice for Britain, and now i'm being dragged out by fools who didn't even research what they were voting for, and are now backpedaling and making excuses for why they voted the way they did. You could even see it in the press conferance that Johnson and Gove held, it had all the of air "what the bloody hell have we done?".

If you voted Leave, and you are now having second thoughts based on the fact that the 350 million figure has been shown to be bullshit, the leave campaign is backtracking on immigration, the economy is tanking (whether it is temporary or not, damage has been done) and the Union is breaking up, then you deserve every damn misery this country now faces, because you did this, this is all on you.
    Then I guess half the voters don't have A levels, sorry about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alakallanar View Post
    On 3. one possible compromise I can see is that the UK seems to superficially pay "less", but in actually about the same, since they don't get any rebate anymore. That would allow the UK to safe face while at the same time satisfy the EU.
    A large part of politics is convincing the electorate that the polished turd you are offering them is totally not the turd you offered them yesterday,

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Good Europe can move forward after an economic downturn what will hit both sides and the UK can continue to move backwards and isolate themselves further in an ever increasing globalized market.
    It's precious that you think the long-term prospects for the EU are... anything worth celebrating. All the UK did was leave early to beat traffic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Not when you let the people do it and get away with it. Theres a difference
    Yeah, GErmany just lets every rapist go with a slap on the wrist and a harsh "no, no, no. Bad rapist." What are you even talking about. You make no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not everyone has a oxford education to understand all the BS surrounding governments EU rules and regulations, last year no one was interested and I bet no one knew what a referendum was or what it meant. No one give a flying fuck about it until the last minute and voted based on the information that was given at the time.
    Don't be judging people saying they deserve everything they get because this also applies to you my friend. You are just as bad as everyone else at making judgement's.

And to those slating Farage about the 350m NHS.

Farage wasn't even in the party that stated 350m would go into the NHS ffs but I will say this, without paying the huge EU membership fees more funding to the NHS will come naturally any way.

Embrace this change don't get upset about it.
    It is your responsibility as a voter to get educated on the matter there is plenty of sources around so far i'm being told it only started to become very polarized near the end hence the whole shooting that took place and it's not like time was lacking either, if you vote for a shitshow and later complain that you 'didn't know it' it doesn't absolve you from your neglectful behavior.

It's also horseshit that you need a high degree to understand how the EU functions what it can and can't do, what it costs you and what you get from it back. I believe most people just simply believed nothing bad could happen based on nationalistic pride, since that was thrown around quite a bit and also if you dismiss any negative scenario or any negative possible result of a brexit you were simply digging your head in the sand if that was the case.

Anyway, i want to thank those that voted for an exit cause long term this is a positive effect for Europe politically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    A large part of politics is convincing the electorate that the polished turd you are offering them is totally not the turd you offered them yesterday,
    Given how the leave campaign highly overblown what the UK pays and as such their supporters probably are not even aware of the rebate, it wouldn't be impossible to make it look like a win :3
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well as they were replaced in 2000 by the A/S and A2 levels it makes sense that quite a few voters wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Juncker just told them to be quick and fuck off.
    Yes, and I already saw the comments on that, how its the UK's decision when they declare their wish to leave and how the EU has to wait for them.
    So because of that and because of the damage the UK already wreaked on the world with this vote I will petition my government to to call for an expulsion of the Uk from the EU if they do not make up their mind inside a month.
    They got their vote and we respect it, they do not get to string us along even longer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Stop explaining math to idiots. Try something like this instead "It's only because of EU that you don't have a job and you're a fucking loser and your life is shit. If you vote to leave, it'll be paradise"
    It is the same in germany. There is a lot of anger around here. From people who have more than enough money. A house. Never had any perdonal experience with refugees. But they absolutely hate them. Because... they need soneone to hate. And that is very sad.

I see big problems. Many of them are linked to EU. But they are not the problem. It is poor people attacking the poorest. And lies all over. Madeup numbers. It is really close to what i see in Britain now.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    Yeah, GErmany just lets every rapist go with a slap on the wrist and a harsh "no, no, no. Bad rapist." What are you even talking about. You make no sense.
    Cologne New Years 2015-2016. Just saying

15+ Year Old Account
    So... All of us in the US are wondering.... What does this mean for Doctor Who?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, and I already saw the comments on that, how its the UK's decision when they declare their wish to leave and how the EU has to wait for them.
    So because of that and because of the damage the UK already wreaked on the world with this vote I will petition my government to to call for an expulsion of the Uk from the EU if they do not make up their mind inside a month.
    They got their vote and we respect it, they do not get to string us along even longer.
    Well, EU has no expulsion mechanisms. But Poland maybe will force them do get one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Does UK have no civics class in high school?
    Not when I was at school no.

Man i still can't believe what happened; it hasn't settled down. Some very sad shit .... pls don't leave :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So... All of us in the US are wondering.... What does this mean for Doctor Who?
    It's been cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Big shot guy over there boys, watch out.

its not that ppl didn't research properly, well it is, its more to do with the fact that this was a fuck you cameron vote.

the box said 'remain' or 'leave' although i bet well over 1 million ppl saw 'remain' and 'fuck cameron'. that is the problem i have, ppl went into this like a general election vote. and it wasn't that. i fully accept that emotions clouded judgements on this one.

and ofc ppl are gunna feel cheated now with that message this morning. you can't have a campaign based on certain promises and then expect everyone to just go 'oh well' when those promises aren't adhered to or they turn out to be convenient 'mistakes'.

its way too early i really hope the pour money into the nhs, and they likely will..eventually when enough ppl complain.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-06-24 at 01:52 PM.