7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I couldn't google it because you used a made up word, unfavorability.
    He made up the term did he?

unfavorability
    English[edit]
    Alternative forms[edit]
    unfavourability
    Noun[edit]
    unfavorability ‎(uncountable)

The quality of being unfavorable.  [quotations ▼]
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/unfavorability

Seriously dude stop digging.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You succeeded by declaring your self the better man and then admitting you had no clue what you were even responding to?

That you are hand waving what everyone knew already, but is not the subjected of the thread, to escape being wrong because you were already gloating?

Because it all started with this, and yes Clinton was brought into the argument, try to keep up
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Yet, polling consistently show him as more unlikeable than her. When you are polling at a 60-70% unfavorable, and 7 in 10 people have a negative view of you, that's a problem. When 1/3 of your own party doesn't like you? It's a joke.

Whatever Clinton is, the numbers show Trump is worse. That's not a winning formula.

And clearly Clinton is almost just as unfavorable. That's not a winning formula

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    For not being a Trump supporter you sure do get incredibly defensive about him a lot.
    I'm defensive about Bullshit, it just so happens on these forums most of it comes from the left. Of course on right wing forums I am called a Liberal for the same reasons

7+ Year Old Account
    In other words you don't want to admit I am right, gotcha
    Lol for me to do that you would have to be. Keep digging that hole.

For not being a Trump supporter you sure do get incredibly defensive about him a lot.
    If it acts like a Trump and combs over like a Trump...
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm defensive about Bullshit, it just so happens on these forums most of it comes from the left. Of course on right wing forums I am called a Liberal for the same reasons
    You certainly don't get defensive about email/ghazi.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You certainly don't get defensive about email/ghazi.
    Because it's not bullshit, I researched the subject read the stories from the families of the fallen

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not insulting anyone, do you even understand what you are talking about? This is everything to do with Hillary lovers, you guys can't stand she almost hated just as much as Trump which is what this whole thing was started on.
    I do understand, in fact you admitted to not understanding. The issue has nothing to do with me not understanding, but you admittedly not knowing what you were talking about. Making your assertion that I don't understand, a complete and total insult. Same thing with 'Hilary lovers', when she has nothing to do with the claims you made. Yes, Hilary's rating is also low, which doesn't change Trump's, no mater how hard you want it to change.

Hand waving Hilary isn't going to help you. Even when you insult people by calling us 'Hilary lovers', you will not find anyone defending her, with the zeal and bullshit you have defended Trump with for 2 pages. Which makes you what?

How come you guys point out how much Trump isn't liked, and I can understand why he isn't liked but still wont' admit Hillary is just as hated. Just admit it, come on it's the first step to getting off the Partisan train
    Who doesn't admit that Hilary is hated? Who hand waves Hilary to defend Trump being hated? Oh, that's right, you...

Say with with me "Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump suck!"
    No, to say it with you, I'd have to post 2 pages of bullshit defending Hilary, while admitting defending her before even knowing what you are talking about. Sorry, you won't find many "Hilary lovers" defend Hilary with the zeal you defend Trump.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol for me to do that you would have to be. Keep digging that hole.
    Which is why you won't address what I pointed out 1 and 2. I go through the trouble of explaining myself and all I get is LOL no, so all you get a LOL yes

10+ Year Old Account
    You admitted just minutes ago, that you were defending something you didn't even know existed. WtF?

- - - Updated - - -

Which is why you won't address what I pointed out 1 and 2. I go through the trouble of explaining myself and all I get is LOL no, so all you get a LOL yes
    You posted numbers that had nothing to do with your claim. You admitted that you had no clue what those numbers were, after defending Trump and calling your self the better man. Seriously, what the actual fuck?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You admitted just minutes ago, that you were defending something you didn't even know existed. WtF?
    I shouldn't have to explain myself further if you can't figure it out by now, I can't help you.

Actually to anyone with intelligence I have succeed way above you, but keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. I couldn't google it because you used a made up word, unfavorability.

So tell me what you think of Clinton's Favorable rating? Are you voting for Clinton?
    "To anyone with intelligence I have succeed way above you"...

The word is used quite commonly when discussing politics. In fact, one of your favorite sites to link, Breitbart, uses it in headlines, like the one that pops when you Google, wait for it... unfavorability.

As I told Luxor, I think Clinton's are bad. I think they reflect a candidate who should be beaten, and who would have easily been beaten, if it weren't for conservative petulance. They managed to nominate the one candidate who is more unfavorable(hint: this is the topic you attempted to discuss) than her.

As of now I don't know who I'm voting for. I dislike Hillary, but Trump isn't even a choice. He's an unfunny joke that people insist in retelling.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh I addressed it. Here let me do it again.

"Sorry but new disingenuous claims are hardly support for your previous ones. You had no idea the poll existed but argued that the polls you had no idea about did not say what they said."

- - - Updated - - -

I shouldn't have to explain myself further if you can't figure it out by now, I can't help you.
    Oh people have figured it out. Which is why you are being mocked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because it's not bullshit, I researched the subject read the stories from the families of the fallen
    Given the professional analysts, you're very firmly on the side of bullshit on those two.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

"To anyone with intelligence I succeed way above you"...

The word is used quite commonly when discussing politics. In fact, one of your favorite sites to link, Breitbart, uses it in headlines, like the one that pops when you Google, wait for it... unfavorability.

As I told Luxor, I think Clinton's are bad. I think they reflect a candidate who should be beaten, and who would have easily been beaten, if it weren't for conservative petulance. They managed to nominate the one candidate who is more unfavorable(hint: this is the topic you attempted to discuss) than her.

As of now I don't know who I'm voting for. I dislike Hillary, but Trump isn't even a choice. He's an unfunny joke that people insist in retelling.

If Clinton's are so bad why did she beat Sanders? Most of your established Republicans can't stand Trump. It's funny if you think about it, it seems the people from the Democrat side wanted Sanders but got Clinton, at least the the DNC system might be getting overhauled. The Republican establishment didn't want Trump but the people voted for him.

Because it all started with this, and yes Clinton was brought into the argument, try to keep up

[/B]

And clearly Clinton is almost just as unfavorable. That's not a winning formula

- - - Updated - - -

I somehow forgot how tediously ignorant you are. Nonone was denying Clinton's numbers like you were going with Trump. That's what the comment was referencing.

You confused favorable/unfavorable polling with general election polling, and instead of just admitting that, you elect to double down and declare yourself the victim of "insults" and a champion of real "intelligence".

Yea...

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Oh I addressed it. Here let me do it again.

"Sorry but new disingenuous claims are hardly support for your previous ones. You had no idea the poll existed but argued that the polls you had no idea about did not say what they said."

- - - Updated - - -

Oh people have figured it out. Which is why you are being mocked.
    You didn't address anything you basically said "You're full of shit"

- - - Updated - - -

I somehow forgot how tediously ignorant you are. Nonone was denying Clinton's numbers like you were going with Trump. That's what the comment was referencing.

You confused favorable/unfavorable polling with general election polling, and instead of just admitting that, you elect to double down and declare yourself the victim of "insults" and a champion of real "intelligence".

Yea...
    I guess you can't read because I admitted my mistake but still made valid points on your initial argument.

Um....is the problem he was succinct?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

If Clinton's are so bad why did she beat Sanders? Most of your established Republicans can't stand Trump. It's funny if you think about it, it seems the people from the Democrat side wanted Sanders but got Clinton, at least the the DNC system might be getting overhauled. The Republican establishment didn't want Trump but the people voted for him.
    Yea, a minority within a minority wanted him...and they managed to nominate the one person who is more unpopular than Clinton, which is something the numbers have, and continue to, consistently show.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you can't read because I admitted my mistake but still made valid points on your initial argument.
    You made no valid points. You had absolutely no idea what you were commenting about.

Holy hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Um....is the problem he was succinct?
    Maybe you're use to those types of responses because of the lack of effort you put into things you write but as someone who explained in a well thought out matter I would rather have an effort put into why they disagree with me.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, a minority within a minority wanted him...and they managed to nominate the one person who is more unpopular than Clinton, which is something the numbers have, and continue, to consistently show.

- - - Updated - - -

You made no valid points. You had absolutely no idea what you were commenting about.

Holy hell...
    Yes I did, it's not my fault you can't understand it and just trying to save face

How about you guys stay on topic and focus less on me?

Maybe you're use to those types of responses because of the lack of effort you put into things you write but as someone who explained in a well thought out matter I would rather have an effort put into why they disagree with me.
    Using a lot of words that are bullshit doesn't mean calling it bullshit requires a similar amount of words.