Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Gul'dan vs Garrosh

Gul'dan vs Garrosh who would win?

Your mother on a piece of ciabatta bread.
    RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE

Gul'dan if Garrosh is not pumped up on Old God juices. Garrosh if he is.

Deleted
    Garrosh would never be corrupted.

Depends on whether or not Garrosh is all hulked out on that purple Old God Kool-Aid.

Although it is possible for a warrior type to have a chance. Remember that Doomhammer once had Gul'dan on his knees begging for his life (although you could say that was a surprise attack that caught Gul'dan at a weak time, and you could say Gul'dan wasn't at the height of his power then, and you could say Garrosh is nowhere near the level of warrior Doomhammer was, but still).
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-06-24 at 02:20 PM.

Everything I know about the lore leads me to assume Gul'dan would win, and handily.

While the lore has its moments of supernatural warrior triumphs, its safe to assume that a warlock as powerful as Gul'dan would not have a problem using fel magic to defeat a physical-based warrior. Thrall had no problem, why would Gul'dan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Let's just remember that it took 3 seconds of Gul'dan's precious time to pin a certain Grommash Hellscream in full charge against some wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Let's just remember that it took 3 seconds of Gul'dan's precious time to pin a certain Grommash Hellscream in full charge against some wall.
    Had Grom being using the proper add-ons, he would have known when to cast spell reflect. Gromm is a baddie, who doesn't pay attention to cast bars!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Had Grom being using the proper add-ons, he would have known when to cast spell reflect. Gromm is a baddie, who doesn't pay attention to cast bars!
    Garrosh didn't trinket out of Thrall's Earthgrab either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I mean, when I downed Archimonde he kept auto-attacking the whole time, he was so low in DPS that even healers shamed him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Saurfang kicks down the door and kills both with a Cleave.

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Saurfang kicks down the door and kills both with a Cleave.
    This.

But also, Gul'Dan > Garrosh unless Garrosh is using Old God Kool Aid, then it'll be fairly evenly matched. Grommash is actually weaker than Garrosh is by this point in time, even without Garrosh's juice.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    This.

But also, Gul'Dan > Garrosh unless Garrosh is using Old God Kool Aid, then it'll be fairly evenly matched. Grommash is actually weaker than Garrosh is by this point in time, even without Garrosh's juice.
    When making comparisons, we have to do things properly.
    Gul'dan also uses a lot of "kool aids".
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

I'd think with all the things he went through, Garrosh would come out on top at this point.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Gul'dan will cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    When making comparisons, we have to do things properly.
    Gul'dan also uses a lot of "kool aids".
    Gul'dan is being treated as on a permanent dose of Kool Aid. Gul'Dan is a warlock, of course, hes going to be using demonic energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Deleted
    After watching movie... I would say Gul'dan would nukestomp drain Garrosh
    Garrosh would MIGHT have chance to hurt him with old god juju

10+ Year Old Account
    Which Gul'dan?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    Gul'dan is being treated as on a permanent dose of Kool Aid. Gul'Dan is a warlock, of course, hes going to be using demonic energy.
    That makes no sense.
    The power Gul'dan displays is not without preparation and doesn't have unlimited fuel.
    So if you want to compare Gul'dan to Garrosh, compare them properly, when both are prepared.

And I'm not talking about Old God juice - Garrosh has his own tricks.

Otherwise you might as well say casters always win against non-casters, and if so, why make these comparisons?
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2016-06-24 at 06:27 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?