Legion during School year

Here is my question to those who have experienced end game beta and such. August 30th legion drops, knowing the artifact weapon and the end game style of play, would it make more sense to go DPS or hybrid? My situation is, I know I'm only going to be able to maintain one toon as a teacher during the year. I am one that likes short Que times for things, I am however in a large active guild. So do you guys think it would make most sense for me to roll a hybrid?

Currently just got on Beta and I am leveling an outlaw rogue which I enjoy, I just don't know if I will have the time to do all the endgame things in a Que as a dps.

Any advice?

You're going to be fine as DPS. Weekend raids, World Quests, professions, and farming in general can net you all the AP you'll need.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, hand-outs and a laptop and you can play during class.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    You're going to be fine as DPS. Weekend raids, World Quests, professions, and farming in general can net you all the AP you'll need.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, hand-outs and a laptop and you can play during class.
    I agree, first thing you do after daily class hall(new garrison missions) is your world quest, you can queue for dungeons while doing those quests, choosing a hybrid just so you could just get faster queue? do you really like playing that hybrid?

haha terran that made me lol.

Jaber- Ive played them all over the years, I usually healed in mop/wod tanked in cata. But i feel like this expansion I need just one main toon and just focus