Question Legion PTR - anyone doing PvE group content?

I recently started Legion PTR (not beta) and i want to try out some tank and healing specs in pretty much any 5man/raid group PvE content.

However, even though i joined the biggest PTR server i can't find anyone in the Group Finder or the 5man dungeon (WoD) queues - and the LFR is disabled.

I noticed that you can form a manual group and join a new dungeon through the big Ethereal NPC, but i cant find anyone that wants to form such a group.
    I tried out all the DPS specs on target dummies and that testing was good enough for me, but for tanking/healing i need a proper group.

So where do people on the PTR go to test and experiment with the tank/healer specs in group content?

Deleted
    just try proving grounds, it's not to bad for healer testing. Tanking ist not too bad either, still better then target dummy

Quote Originally Posted by Loudin View Post
    just try proving grounds, it's not to bad for healer testing. Tanking ist not too bad either, still better then target dummy
    Thanks for replying but i would prefer a proper group.

Is there no group PvE activity that people do on the PTR to test the classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Thanks for replying but i would prefer a proper group.

Is there no group PvE activity that people do on the PTR to test the classes?

I thought you could do mythic dungeons and queue up for heroics via LFD. That's all I know of.

So far i have found one party that i could join for some mythic dungeons.

Aside from that i have not found anyone doing any PvE group content on PTR.....