Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Sounds like some sort of Breaking Bad thing. Honestly though, i don't like the thought that I or someone close to me can be just flushed down into the sewers to be amongst all the floating turds, that's something for a goldfish.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If you want yourself and your family to be washed away amongst human faeces and such then be my guest. I'll have myself cremated thanks. To each their own.
    They're not your family anymore. They're just meat.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I'm opting for cremation, being dissolved sounds messy. Or I'd opt for the tree burial pod. That's preferable to being shoved in a coffin and having a grave

http://www.earthporm.com/bye-bye-cof...es-into-trees/

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phayde View Post
    I'm opting for cremation, being dissolved sounds messy. Or I'd opt for the tree burial pod. That's preferable to being shoved in a coffin and having a grave

http://www.earthporm.com/bye-bye-cof...es-into-trees/
    Agreed about the tree. it seems like the most useful thing to do with my corpse.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    They're not your family anymore. They're just meat.
    If it's as simple as that then why bother crying when someone passes away...

Anyways whatever. Like I said, to each their own.

Cremation or being dissolved sounds great to me! I always cremate my dogs because the thought of knowing all those parasites are eating my dogs remains it not something I like to think about. And now that I think about it, I don't want to be slowly eaten either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to be launched into space :3

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Ahh yes, being dumped into a sewer...that's how I want to go.
    I know it matters to some people, but there is a large and growing segment of people for whom it does not. For those people, hey, why not? Personally I don't believe in an afterlife and I don't care what happens to my body. Harvest anything harvestable to help people and dump me in a ditch, makes no difference.

Assuming somebody wants it and there won't be an issue with the sewer system itself with this plan, go for it.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Agreed about the tree. it seems like the most useful thing to do with my corpse.
    Yeah, I'd prefer my body be put into a tree.... I mean they can still make a decorative grave marker for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I'd much rather visit a cemetery that's actually a forest instead of open land with depressing grave stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    i could honestly not care less what happens to my body after im dead.. so sure, pump me into the sewage
    This, I am already dead you can do whatever the hell you want with my body. Now I have told my loved ones I'd prefer to be donated to science/med schools to help students, but if they want to dissolve me not much I can say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

If I feel my time has come I'll go wrestle a bear, or a lion..or something like that.
    If I lose, the animal can have my body as a prize, if I somehow manage to win I'll die a legend.

That's my plan...which is most likely not going to happen because chances are I'll be 89 years old and not remember my name.

15+ Year Old Account
    this reminds me of that episode of Breaking Bad where Jesse tries to dissolve that guys body in his bath tub.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've never understood peoples obsession with the dead. What does it matter what happens to the body after death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I just want my body dumped in the middle of the woods and left to rot, but I guess this would be an acceptable alternative.

This. I would rather my body be used as food for a wild animal than just buried underground.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I've never understood peoples obsession with the dead. What does it matter what happens to the body after death.
    Klingon philosophy on dead bodies. Afterwards, the body was considered to be only an empty shell, and was unceremoniously disposed of following the ritual.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Klingon philosophy on dead bodies. Afterwards, the body was considered to be only an empty shell, and was unceremoniously disposed of following the ritual.

Throw my body in the woods imo.

Deleted
    Sounds like a really good way to get rid of your victims.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And if they scatter them somewhere you'll be mixing with dog and bird shit not to mention all kinds of urine and whatnot.
    So having a Memorial service where your ashes are dropped from a plane like this is the same thing as mixing them with dog and bird shit? lol ok

That would be an amazing funeral. I'd do it.

During the funeral service, instead of a casket there would be a toilet bowl.

The service would end with a somber flush.