thats how its supposed to be, uther and tyrande heals are more hybrid than legit healing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    thats how its supposed to be, uther and tyrande heals are more hybrid than legit healing
    Uther is actually not a hybrid healer.

he does more stun/heals, i have never seen him get anywhere close to morales or reghars heals, even malf beats him at it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    he does more stun/heals, i have never seen him get anywhere close to morales or reghars heals, even malf beats him at it
    You don't understand what a hybrid healer is then. Uther does not have the damage of a hybrid healer like Tyrande. Heck, Rehgar is technically a hybrid healer because of his damage output, but because of the healing he has been able to do since his rework he can now solo heal reliably. Divine Shield is the reason why Uther's healing output is lower than a Malfurion because it grants complete immunity to the target.

Uther can not solo a lane or pose a serious damage threat in team fights because his damage is atrocious. He is only ever picked over other Supports because of Divine Shield.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-06-23 at 02:11 PM.

yeah i guess hybrid doesnt really work for him but i simply havnt been in any games where an uther has managed to out heal the main healers people pick, i find even brightwing can out perform him in heals, that said thats just my experience when im fighting against him, he used to be really good against cho gall though when people still played him more often

Deleted
    My boy showed em the power of Ytar!

Ever tried playing BoE with: Chromie, Nova, Azmodan, Kerrigan, Abathur? Cos I just had 32 minutes of hell there with that
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Had another great game with a double support quickmatch pubstomp duo. I don't know what it is about the Li Li+Brightwing combo but it's very rarely failed us in QM. 26 wins and 5 losses so far using it. And no we don't queue full premade, it's usually just the two of us. We don't even go with the full support builds, all in on the damage talents.
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

10+ Year Old Account
    Just lost another game in HL. Oh boy, what a moronic loss. We were 4v5, yet we lost the boss on Temple of Anubis because our Johanna decided to leave the game just then, which made us lose the boss and lose the game. One of the worst games I have ever had the displeasure of being in. Now I am close to losing my Diamond 2 and be right where I started for no reason other than people being complete morons.

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously, I have lost 13 out of 15 HL games in the last two days. I have had so many terrible players in my games that I now I am about to get demoted to Diamond 3 if I lose this next game. This is completely moronic.

- - - Updated - - -

Just had another moronic game. This one was extra special, however. The enemy team saw that a the guy I queued with was really good at Kerrigan and when he managed to get Kerrigan in the draft, they deliberately left the draft. We got the same guys on the enemy team when we had to queue up again. Guess what they did? They banned Kerrigan and Anub'arak because they saw both of us picking that during the previous draft and they even told my friend through whispers that they were going to ban the Heroes we picked last time.

This stuff should frankly be a bannable offense or be heavily penalized. I am sorry, but what they did that game was disgusting.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-06-24 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    This was the match i just played. We got 2 towers. Anyone has any idea what we could have done?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Just had another moronic game. This one was extra special, however. The enemy team saw that a the guy I queued with was really good at Kerrigan and when he managed to get Kerrigan in the draft, they deliberately left the draft. We got the same guys on the enemy team when we had to queue up again. Guess what they did? They banned Kerrigan and Anub'arak because they saw both of us picking that during the previous draft and they even told my friend through whispers that they were going to ban the Heroes we picked last time.

This stuff should frankly be a bannable offense or be heavily penalized. I am sorry, but what they did that game was disgusting.
    That's called target-banning isn't it? You see it in tournaments all the time, should take it as a compliment ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

rofl - I take it you also get equally outraged when exactly the same thing happens in literally every single competitive HOTS game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    rofl - I take it you also get equally outraged when exactly the same thing happens in literally every single competitive HOTS game?
    This is not the same thing at all. It would be like if MVP Black decided to throw away a draft against Tempest because they saw that the enemy got their desired picks without actually playing the match. It's basically giving them two drafts where the second one is more favourable for them without actually playing the first game, yet they win more points because of that decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    That's called target-banning isn't it? You see it in tournaments all the time, should take it as a compliment ;p
    We did not even play the first game. Are you allowed to just say "Oh, they got the better draft? Well then, let's redo the entire draft again so we get the right results by being in our favour." during a tournament as well?

This is not the same thing at all. It would be like if MVP Black decided to throw away a draft against Tempest because they saw that the enemy got their desired picks without actually playing the match. It's basically giving them two drafts where the second one is more favourable for them without actually playing the first game, yet they win more points because of that decision.
    it is generally quite hard to target ban certain heroes when you have absolutely no idea who the other team is or what they prefer to play, no?

I don't think MVP Black is banning Kerrigan vs Tempest without knowing that Tempest has a Kerrigan player/are likely to pick Kerrigan on a certain map

The enemy team saw that a the guy I queued with was really good at Kerrigan
    how did they see he was good at Kerrigan? or does every single team your duo group queues into go to the effort of checking your hotslogs once they see your names?

Deleted
    tl;dr: People are sheep.

I start to hate how people try to mimic whatever pro players say, without even thinking. Especially at a freaking Plat 5.

Just had a match, where a player wanted to play Li Li, she had almost 200 games with her, so I guessed everything will be alright. And for the record she did more than fine too! But there was a guy who started whining about picking Li Li as a healer, because "there are so much better other healers!", and "Rehgar, Kharazim, and Uther are the best!". This got so far that they almost banned Li Li, just to force her.

When I mentioned that Li Li is actually one of the highest winrate healers, they claimed, that "statistics are warped", and that "statistics don't say anything about how good a healer is". But well, who needs facts when we can substitute feelings, and anecdotes instead?!

PS: It was a easy win in the end, our "weak" Li Li outdid the "strong" enemy Rehgar by a mile.

Deleted
    Do you even tactics Hero League? a truly wtf game

http://imgur.com/a/tl92H

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahei View Post
    tl;dr: People are sheep.

I start to hate how people try to mimic whatever pro players say, without even thinking. Especially at a freaking Plat 5.

Just had a match, where a player wanted to play Li Li, she had almost 200 games with her, so I guessed everything will be alright. And for the record she did more than fine too! But there was a guy who started whining about picking Li Li as a healer, because "there are so much better other healers!", and "Rehgar, Kharazim, and Uther are the best!". This got so far that they almost banned Li Li, just to force her.

When I mentioned that Li Li is actually one of the highest winrate healers, they claimed, that "statistics are warped", and that "statistics don't say anything about how good a healer is". But well, who needs facts when we can substitute feelings, and anecdotes instead?!

PS: It was a easy win in the end, our "weak" Li Li outdid the "strong" enemy Rehgar by a mile.
    Ive played 742 games with Lili, shes fine. She is actually really good on DS and Terror if you know what build to go. She counters Auto attackers very good and even counters skill shot heroes because of her fast speed. She is very good vs up front melee heroes like Sonya and Illidan with Water Dragon, punishes them so well. The thing Lili is not good at is healing burst and you must know that when picking her. But people normally ban mages anyways so it is usually fine.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Today I have like only abathur+medivh+trash comps nonstop... What is up with this matchmaking?

We did not even play the first game. Are you allowed to just say "Oh, they got the better draft? Well then, let's redo the entire draft again so we get the right results by being in our favour." during a tournament as well?
    How did they know to ban your friend's pick then? I'm genuinely confused here, something doesn't add up :/

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Ive played 742 games with Lili, shes fine. She is actually really good on DS and Terror if you know what build to go. She counters Auto attackers very good and even counters skill shot heroes because of her fast speed. She is very good vs up front melee heroes like Sonya and Illidan with Water Dragon, punishes them so well. The thing Lili is not good at is healing burst and you must know that when picking her. But people normally ban mages anyways so it is usually fine.
    As someone who has 80% winrate with Lili in HL (only 16 games tho, so small sample 0) I second this fully. If you're comfy with her and how to build her, as well as what she's good against and what she's not best at, she's just fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    How did they know to ban your friend's pick then? I'm genuinely confused here, something doesn't add up :/
    The guy I queued with mains Kerrigan on the ladder (he is lvl 20 on the Hero and his profile shows that it's the only Hero he plays a lot with). He has built up a reputation of being pretty good with the Hero. Also, in the first draft both he and I were first and second pick on our team, so they were able to see who we were before leaving the draft. Then we met the exact same people who then banned our Heroes when they saw that it was us again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    it is generally quite hard to target ban certain heroes when you have absolutely no idea who the other team is or what they prefer to play, no?

I don't think MVP Black is banning Kerrigan vs Tempest without knowing that Tempest has a Kerrigan player/are likely to pick Kerrigan on a certain map

how did they see he was good at Kerrigan? or does every single team your duo group queues into go to the effort of checking your hotslogs once they see your names?
    The guy I played with always picks Kerrigan when doing HL. I main Anub'arak as well, but I have played more than a couple of Heroes that I have playwith. We were first and second pick during the first draft, so they saw who we were as well as who the Kerrigan player was, who has built up a reputation on the ladder for being pretty good at her. Also, did you completely forget that I said that they even whispered my friend and told him that they were going to ban our Heroes, so they knew precisely who we were?

Besides, we are playing against Master and Grand Master players on a regular basis currently. This is not Gold or Silver League where people do not learn who you are or what Heroes someone usually picks. If you play against them on a regular basis they will learn how to adapt.