Page 81 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Ever heard of context and order?
    Yup which is why your own words betray you. You said something stupid. Were corrected and attempted to divert. It's all in the posts above.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Funny thing about polls...they only use certain people...if its the dems asking they only ask dems. Same for republicans. And polls are not an exact science. Hillary was way ahead of Obama in Iowa in his first election and Obama took the cacuss here not her.
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

7+ Year Old Account

4 Replies out of the countless correction attacks you guys have thrown at me, yeah you didn't cherry pick at all.
    Yeah that didn't answer his challenge. That is just a repetition of your claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 Replies out of the countless correction attacks you guys have thrown at me, yeah you didn't cherry pick at all.
    Those are the ONLY 4 replies you had on this issue. I copied all of them, stopping at you mentioning Hilary. Nothing was omitted. You accused me of cherry picking and you needing to correct me. So, do it... If your claims were not just attempts to insult me for no reason, show your accusations to be true. Post what I omitted or apologize. I'm not dishonest and its bullshit for you to accuse me of being so, without even bothering to show proof. Do it or stop calling me dishonest...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by upirlikhyi View Post
    Funny thing about polls...they only use certain people...if its the dems asking they only ask dems. Same for republicans.
    Could you go ahead and actually demonstrate that with real world evidence. Thanks.,

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Could you go ahead and actually demonstrate that with real world evidence. Thanks.,
    Would you like a collection of the media folks Hillary has personal financial ties to? You act like this sort of thing is unprecedented.

You resulting to insults is nothing new, but ill be the bigger man and just prove you wrong with facts. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

if you get 60-70% out of that, I suggest you go punch your math teacher.
    If you click on the "Trump Favorability" tab, you can see his average unfavorable rating is 61.1. But the HIGHEST unfavorable rating was 69. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-5493.html So, the only one that should punch his math teacher is you for being WRONG. Jesus tap dancing fucking Christ you are blind.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Hillary sucks too, only trailing by 6%. News flash they both suck

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-1131.html
    Way to try to change the fucking topic because you got caught in a bold faced lie. Why is it that you always do this when you get caught in lies?

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Well, to be fair all he has to do is ask his reflection if Dump is Jesus Christ and he can come back saying 100% polled believe Dump is Jesus. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    If you click on the "Trump Favorability" tab, you can see his average unfavorable rating is 61.1. But the HIGHEST unfavorable rating was 69. http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-5493.html So, the only one that should punch his math teacher is you for being WRONG. Jesus tap dancing fucking Christ you are blind.

- - - Updated - - -

Way to try to change the fucking topic because you got caught in a bold faced lie. Why is it that you always do this when you get caught in lies?
    I corrected my mistake, it's funny how you people want to go back 10 pages but refuse to go back 9 pages to follow the conversation. Trying hard much?

Deleted
    Funny thing about polls...they only use certain people...if its the dems asking they only ask dems. Same for republican
    And they say Trump supporters are thick as shit....

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Those are the ONLY 4 replies you had on this issue. I copied all of them, stopping at you mentioning Hilary. Nothing was omitted. You accused me of cherry picking and you needing to correct me. So, do it... If your claims were not just attempts to insult me for no reason, show your accusations to be true. Post what I omitted or apologize. I'm not dishonest and its bullshit for you to accuse me of being so, without even bothering to show proof. Do it or stop calling me dishonest...
    No, there was way more other replies than that and none of them are in context, you fail to mention that because you have no argument.

Because it's not bullshit, I researched the subject read the stories from the families of the fallen
    Except even TREY GOWDY, your Draco Malfoy wannabe douchebag, said they wouldn't have gotten there in time. Even if they left at the first call for help. Same with "emailgate". There have been so many fucking committees and investigations and hearings that EVERYTHING has been brought out and there is STILL nothing she did was against the law or could be pinned on her. There have also been a couple Republican representatives that have said this is all to hit her poll numbers. It isn't working when you have bullshit like Trump as your nominee.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Would you like a collection of the media folks Hillary has personal financial ties to? You act like this sort of thing is unprecedented.
    No I would like real world support for this claim:

"Funny thing about polls...they only use certain people...if its the dems asking they only ask dems. Same for republicans."

Funny thing about polls...they only use certain people...if its the dems asking they only ask dems. Same for republicans. And polls are not an exact science. Hillary was way ahead of Obama in Iowa in his first election and Obama took the cacuss here not her.
    That's not how valid polling works. Regardless though, Trump's favorability numbers have been shit since the beginning. They have consistently shown it. That's too many polls with too near the same results to blame it on some abstract partisan bias.

He is viewed unfavorably, historically so. Theres really no debate to be had about it.

Except even TREY GOWDY, your Draco Malfoy wannabe douchebag, said they wouldn't have gotten there in time. Even if they left at the first call for help. Same with "emailgate". There have been so many fucking committees and investigations and hearings that EVERYTHING has been brought out and there is STILL nothing she did was against the law or could be pinned on her. There have also been a couple Republican representatives that have said this is all to hit her poll numbers. It isn't working when you have bullshit like Trump as your nominee.
    Way to derail the thread, believe what you want to believe, I don't give a shit what you read on Liberal Blog post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Well, to be fair all he has to do is ask his reflection if Dump is Jesus Christ and he can come back saying 100% polled believe Dump is Jesus. :P
    How do you make a Trump supporter go away? Ask him to support his claim.

Hillary was what we call "tech illiterate" and could rarely get her government secure device to function. She ordered her colleagues to take government documents marked as Secret, remove this Secret label and send them to her unsecured personal e-mail server. This is very illegal. So illegal that if she wasn't Hillary Clinton it's likely she would be convicted of treason.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, there was way more other replies than that and none of them are in context, you fail to mention that because you have no argument.
    Don't keep claiming it. Show it or some might think you can't. I know I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    The moderates on the left aren't going to side with the authoritarian left.
    Hillary is far from "authoritarian left", she's just unlikable. And moderates on the left are sure as fuck not siding with Trump.

I really can't believe you hate the idea of losing control of the political narrative so much that you'd vote for that demon Hillary over Trump.
    I can, because despite my general dislike of Hillary as a person and some of her policies/behaviors I'm less terrified of her than I am of Trump. Even with the whole email scandal, which I do take seriously, I trust her far more than I trust a pathological liar like Trump.

At this point it's just a numbers game really. Trump just needs 55-60% of the country on his side. Feel free to support Hillary. You won't be able to control her.
    Erm, if either candidate has 55-60% of the country on their side they'll likely win the electoral map.

I don't think anyone can control Hillary or Trump, though. Not sure why you think I do. But I think Hillary is far less volatile and dangerous than Trump is.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't think anyone can control Hillary or Trump, though. Not sure why you think I do. But I think Hillary is far less volatile and dangerous than Trump is.
    I recommend you read this explanation as to why Trump isn't a dangerous man. It's written by the guy who does Dilbert, so at the very least it shouldn't bore you.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1461570...d-anti-trumper

Here's the tl;dr - it's fine if you don't like Trump's policies or ideas. But a lot of the commonly-espoused reasons for not supporting Trump are a load of bunk.