http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ote-count.html

What a fucking farce this referendum was.

- People don't even know why they wanna leave and just listen to Farage
    - Old people who will long be in their casket before the UK is fully free decide for generations needing to live there and they don't even know anything about the EU as stated in poll conducted 2 weeks ago
    - People voting Leave cause they didn't think their vote would do anything ( this is by far the stupidest thing of the lot )

Time will tell how this affects them and nearby exporting countries, though if history taught us one thing then it is that its usually a bad idea to listen and follow blindly what one loudmouth has to say.
    Last edited by FluFF; 2016-06-24 at 07:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    they can, to a certain extent. with IP tracking they can pin if the location was from a brexit supporting zone or not
    Even the highest zone had something like 25% remainers in it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    The financial sector is itching to leave
    They can fuck off. They have held back our economy for years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We have one of the largest economies in the world, that trades with all the other states to one degree or another and a border with a member state who depends on trade with us. We are also closely entwined with the economies of the EU, along with having mature markets in various sectors, most notably the financial sector. Plus a whole host of other features that make us an attractive business partner.

How do you not know this?
    because its easier to sprout hyperbole than have any actual facts....

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We have one of the largest economies in the world, that trades with all the other states to one degree or another and a border with a member state who depends on trade with us. We are also closely entwined with the economies of the EU, along with having mature markets in various sectors, most notably the financial sector. Plus a whole host of other features that make us an attractive business partner.

How do you not know this?
    Again, 5th largest economy vs.... the EU. We're dealing with the US on equal terms (even if they don't like it) and you think you can butt in and bully us? Haha, good luck.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ote-count.html

What a fucking farce this referendum was.

- People don't even know why they wanna leave and just listen to Farage
    - Old people who will long be in their casket before the UK is fully free decide for generations needing to live there and they don't even know anything about the EU as stated in poll conducted 2 weeks ago
    - People voting Leave cause they didn't think their vote would do anything ( this is by far the stupidest thing of the lot )

Time will tell how this affects them and nearby exporting countries, though if history thought us one thing then it is that its usually a bad idea to listen and follow blindly what one loudmouth has to say.
    you are using the daily mail as your source

think about that for a second

Quote Originally Posted by elyetra View Post
    So the EU is so great that escape needs to be harshly penalized? Sounds like a prison to me, and you wonder why people want to escape.
    Do you punish people for trying to escape a prison?
    Germany (where Slant is from) only punishes them for the crimes they commit while escaping.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Isn't "Europeanism," just nationalism to a new nation?
    I suppose. But my posit remains. Do French Europeans think of themselves first and foremost as Europeans or as Frenchmen? How about Germans?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Yes, they do; they are never better off than they would have been without the recession. Google pedestal unemployment.

But let me guess; Sun magazine trumps economics, huh.
    Trump got out of multiple bankruptcies, what can one little recession do?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    They can fuck off. They have held back our economy for years.
    without the financial sector your economy is no more. its finance 101 and economics 101. understand that?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Everyone assumes a dictatorship would be great if they were the dictator. What happens when things change?

I mean even the glorious and obviously perfect and infallible EU Commission could for example turn on Labour. Corbyn and companies big selling point was mainly that the EU prevented democratically elected but conservative governments from enacting policies Labour doesn't like. But that presumes the EU Commission will always give goodies to Labour, or even is that strong for Labour.
    Are you comparing the EC with a dictatorship?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    So the people asking those questions are only the brexit supporters.
    Since the people that supported bremain just can't be asking those questions in the internets?

And I thought that the majority of people that voted for brexit are senile old people that don't know what google is, how are they actually using the search?
    Honestly I keep seeing these people mention google searches and think it's silly that they assume it means the Brexit folks are the only ones doing it as well. What if there are people that did not vote, but still wanted to learn about the issues, that did the search as well? It seems like the left is quick to criticize anyone that does not like their opinions as "dumb" or "stupid" lol. I thought they were against that sort of elitist thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    you are using the daily mail as your source

think about that for a second
    Doesn't really matter, you find similar articles on other sites and on tv news broadcasts, yes the daily mail sucks but that doesn't nullify the fact what these people said afterwards since it isn't the only source of the article.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    I don't understand the UK wants to leave and if the leave side was to believed as soon as possible, so why are they all hanging by this 2 year extension for dear life?
    They want a "soft exit" with favourable agreements. But EU could invoke the "not more than 2 years" gulliotine clause and kick them out at autumn 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Again, 5th largest economy vs.... the EU. We're dealing with the US on equal terms (even if they don't like it) and you think you can butt in and bully us? Haha, good luck.
    6th. France is now the 5th after the fallout from last nights referendum.

Deleted
    without the financial sector your economy is no more. its finance 101 and economics 101. understand that?
    The financial sector is worth nothing other than what it stole from the rest of us. It never contributed anything to Britain and took and took and took. It held back manufacturing and other sector by artificially inflating sterling.

A major component of brexit voters were getting at the banks.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    They want a "soft exit" with favourable agreements. But EU could invoke the "not more than 2 years" gulliotine clause and kick them out at autumn 2018.
    in fact, they just did that

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    The financial sector is worth nothing other than what it stole from the rest of us. It never contributed anything to Britain and took and took and took. It held back manufacturing and other sector by artificially inflating sterling.

A major component of brexit voters were getting at the banks.
    nope. the financial sector pays loans, and loan money to companies to invest in your country. i'm no fan of these people, but i acknowledge their uselfuness
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-06-24 at 07:05 PM.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    advanta is extreme left wing, he/she hates the financial sector with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Honestly I keep seeing these people mention google searches and think it's silly that they assume it means the Brexit folks are the only ones doing it as well. What if there are people that did not vote, but still wanted to learn about the issues, that did the search as well? It seems like the left is quick to criticize anyone that does not like their opinions as "dumb" or "stupid" lol. I thought they were against that sort of elitist thinking?
    Its stupid no matter what they voted. They should have informed themselves before voting

Quote Originally Posted by javen View Post
    6th. France is now the 5th after the fallout from last nights referendum.
    I'll stick to old numbers for argument's sake. The markets are more volatile than a hamster on crack taking a bath in sulfuric acid right now.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.