Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    It's not, but the interpretation he's trying to take is. The cities that chose predominantly to remain also have the highest (first or second-gen) immigrant populations in the country. Scotland is a different kettle of fish, but is completely unaffected by the problems affecting most English cities that voted out, like migration, and is infatuated with the EU; still, some 30% of it voted out.

I do wonder though how 52% of some 72% of those who turned up to vote is mainly jobless, as that would imply a much higher unemployment rate than official stats suggest. My guess is that the statistics behind who voted either way are as yet unreliable and just being used to mend bruised egos who were predicting confidently last night that this was the end of Brexit.
    That's what I was implying

True majority of leave were over 40 but then people under 25 had a low turn out so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    #3 GDP and #2 (soon to be #1) population.
    Wouldn't you rather see 2 western nations in it than one that is uncertain as to what their priorities are?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This is incredibly optimistic.
    Currencies rise and drop all the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Apparently so does the sky.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

BREXIT - leave or remain?
    Remain, definitely remain! Oh wait...

Deleted
    Apparently so does the sky.
    dont forget the moon exploding!

10+ Year Old Account
    The view that it won't rebound is incredibly pessimistic.
    The view is more realistic than pessimistic, given the realities of the very weak bargaining position the UK is going to be in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    dont forget the moon exploding!
    And that will then spark WWIII.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted
    Watch Blizz increase sub cost for the UK to 15 pounds soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I don't think they'll let us. Apparently the meeting that will be happening next week will be between the "27 members of the EU", so were pretty much already out on matters like that.

As it should be.
    Yes, better for everyone that way, we do not want a setback when the UK loses their ability to vote in the EU because people think they abused that vote to weight in on both sides of the negotiation.
    I do not think we should force you out of the agreements we already have before we have something else in place and I do not think we should force legislation on you in that time, but on the other hand there should be no unfair meddeling of the UK in what they have decided to leave behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    The view is more realistic than pessimistic, given the realities of the very weak bargaining position the UK is going to be in.
    No, it is pessimistic. The EU is the entity that is now in a weak bargaining position.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The Greeks would be very shocked to learn that what they endure now is "EU Benevolence." Gosh I wonder what a mean EU looks like.
    That would be Russia right now -

Deleted
    mkay il break down this bollox bit by bit.

the pound didnt drop 20%
    recession more than likely wont happen. if anything growth will stall
    scotland can fuck off if they want (we dont want another government telling us what we can do.. oh hey lets have the EU do it)
    wales voted to leave and will never get independence
    NI wont vote for independence as they cannot survive alone and no guarantee that Republic would unify with them. Not to mention the age old issues.
    This is my opinion

what % were over 50
    what % were unemployed
    something like over 60% of 50+ leaves, even a tad higher in 60+ , dunno exactly about unemployed, the just said that well faring people with an education voted mainly Remain and that poor areas and people with low education, low end jobs or no jobs at all voted mainly Leave.

This was on the BBC program about the referendum, dunno if they would spill bs over this or not but its what I've seen.
    Also a quick Google search should bring up articles with the same polls, I'm surprised you seem to be oblivious about these numbers being from the UK and following the news today.

Deleted
    Are you a clarvoyent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Wouldn't you rather see 2 western nations in it than one that is uncertain as to what their priorities are?
    Who I would rather see on the SC is very very different than who deserves to be in the SC.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    The wall isn't even on my radar in this discussion kid, you're the one who brought it up. First off we as in the US have an unfinished fence, and a poorly manned and patrolled border. Secondly it doesn't matter if Hungary is just a rest stop for economic tourists who are trying to get to Daddy Sugar in Germany and elsewhere, their construction and staffing worked to keep the scumbags out. "Immigration experts" is a funny title, that's like "Gender Studies Technician" in the realm of laughs.

Separating legally and unilaterally from the EU is where my concern is in this particular situation. I'm glad they've got the ball rolling in that regard, now see it through the rest of the way without fear and with utter conviction.
    You do realize that there are other ways to get to Germany right, and yea who needs these so call experts we should get our advice from 8 balls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    That would be Russia right now -
    Erdogan soon, if he pulls any more stunts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    something like over 60% of 50+ leaves, even a tad higher in 60+ , dunno exactly about unemployed, the just said that well faring people with an education voted mainly Remain and that poor areas and people with low education, low end jobs or no jobs at all voted mainly Leave.

This was on the BBC program about the referendum, dunno if they would spill bs over this or not but its what I've seen.
    Also a quick Google search should bring up articles with the same polls, I'm surprised you seem to be oblivious about these numbers being from the UK and following the news today.
    There's also the question of what constitutes an "education" nowadays. The idea that everyone should have a degree is fairly novel, and certainly no guarantor of being informed on any particular position, as is apparently the case with Brexit.

lol. yeh thats not going to happen. Until we fully leave, we are still full members and should both vote and veto on items that are total bullshit, like we have been doing. Deciding we are leaving doesn't mean you suddenly get free reign to be asshats
    And that is not what I'm asking for. The UK would be excluded from all new legislation agreed upon during that period for the EU, but they should not get the opportunity to blackmail the other memberstates with sabotage either.