Page 84 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Yeah, those things are pretty bad. The U.S. has a history of arming controlled opposition for the sake of international relevance, furthering U.S. military expansion and fueling the military industrial complex.

More reason to vote for Trump, since he has said time and time again he wants to negotiate peace rather than put more boots on the ground.
    Mr. "We're going to win so many wars you're going to be sick of winning", "i want to do more than just waterboarding", "we're going to bomb the shit out if them" and "we have to target family members of our enemies" is going to negotiate peace rather than war...

...fuking delusional... Just delusional

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, those things are pretty bad. The U.S. has a history of arming controlled opposition for the sake of international relevance, furthering U.S. military expansion and fueling the military industrial complex.

More reason to vote for Trump, since he has said time and time again he wants to negotiate peace rather than put more boots on the ground.
    Trump on bolstering troops in Asia:
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positio...a-trade-reform

Strengthen the U.S. military and deploying it appropriately in the East and South China Seas. These actions will discourage Chinese adventurism that imperils American interests in Asia and shows our strength as we begin renegotiating our trading relationship with China. A strong military presence will be a clear signal to China and other nations in Asia and around the world that America is back in the global leadership business.
    Strengthen our negotiating position by lowering our corporate tax rate to keep American companies and jobs here at home, attacking our debt and deficit so China cannot use financial blackmail against us, and bolstering the U.S. military presence in the East and South China Seas to discourage Chinese adventurism.
    Trump's bomb the shit out of them and give their oil to Exxon:

https://youtu.be/_FTHXgmzURM
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Yay weekend time, to many post to reply too, don't have time. Of to go out and eat and watch Independence day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't think anyone can control Hillary or Trump, though. Not sure why you think I do. But I think Hillary is far less volatile and dangerous than Trump is.
    You are frustrating. So your camp lost control, so out of spite you yourself will vote for Hillary, knowing what she really is. Or you are just saving face. It's all in the Obama-smile.

That's fine. All the skeletons will come out and we shall see. Maybe you will still side with her. It won't matter if Trump has the majority.

Let me put it this way: if we can prove to you beyond all doubt that Hillary is truly corrupt, will you still vote for her???

It's a numbers game now. I'd rather you not side with Hillary than against Trump so that she has less numbers, but I suppose you still need to be convinced.

That's ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I explained exactly why in the part of the post you deleted out and chose not to respond to. Here it is again.

"Just because he does a cartoon does not give his arguments more weight. It means he is a cartoonist with a political opinion. If he were speaking on the drawing of cartoons he would have a position of authority given his field. But that authority doesn't transfer to other areas as a function of that. He is no different than you or I and his argument carries the same weight as yours or mine.

If you wish to continue down this line of silliness there are lots of folks in Hollywood who are stars and have political opinions. Do their opinions carry more weight because of their success in movies? If not understand that is the argument you are making for Adams."
    I omitted that because it's completely irrelevant. The original statement you made was "Just because he does a cartoon does not give his arguments more weight." He does more than a cartoon; he is a published author, relating to both corporate and political practices. The CEO of Intel invited him to impersonate a manager and demonstrate the proper way to write a mission statement and conduct in-office planning. He has worked in television via a cartoon adaptation of his comic. He is the CEO of a food company specializing in vegetarian foodstuffs. He's a former member of Mensa. When he mentioned his support of Donald Trump, the Washington Post cared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-explains-why/

I'm sure this will all eventually fall back on the ever-useful excuse of "those accomplishments are subjective," but the fact of the matter is I care more about what Scott Adams has said than MMOChampion user Pangean. I know who Scott Adams is and what he's done.

Lol I look at polls all the time and I read the methodology used and the numbers behind them. Which is why I know your claim was bullshit. It was an empty rant like the rest of your post that I am now replying to.
    there was no rant but what ever go ahead and think what you want. i really dont care. i refuse to get into a debate about someone else's thoughts. goodbye
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

7+ Year Old Account
    I omitted that because it's completely irrelevant. The original statement you made was "Just because he does a cartoon does not give his arguments more weight." He does more than a cartoon; he is a published author, relating to both corporate and political practices. The CEO of Intel invited him to impersonate a manager and demonstrate the proper way to write a mission statement and conduct in-office planning. He has worked in television via a cartoon adaptation of his comic. He is the CEO of a food company specializing in vegetarian foodstuffs. He's a former member of Mensa. When he mentioned his support of Donald Trump, the Washington Post cared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-explains-why/

I'm sure this will all eventually fall back on the ever-useful excuse of "those accomplishments are subjective," but the fact of the matter is I care more about what Scott Adams has said than MMOChampion user Pangean. I know who Scott Adams is and what he's done.
    And none of that gives his political opinions any more weight than mine or yours. If you wish to claim otherwise that's fine. It won't change that fact though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Did you read the official document?
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-version11.pdf
    Can you point in the document where it shows Obama as a secret Muslin terrorist?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

And none of that gives his political opinions any more weight than mine or yours. If you wish to claim otherwise that's fine. It won't change that fact though.
    Again, he has proven accreditations and accomplishments. He has had other accredited people look at what he's said and go "Yes, this is all valuable." You have provided nothing.

You'll have to forgive me if I hold his opinions in higher esteem than your own.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Mr. "We're going to win so many wars you're going to be sick of winning", "i want to do more than just waterboarding", "we're going to bomb the shit out if them" and "we have to target family members of our enemies" is going to negotiate peace rather than war...

...fuking delusional... Just delusional
    At this point I am wondering whose sock puppet this guy is.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, he has proven accreditations and accomplishments. He has had other accredited people look at what he's said and go "Yes, this is all valuable." You have provided nothing.

You'll have to forgive me if I hold his opinions in higher esteem than your own.
    You continue to think that accomplishment in other areas somehow translates to his political opinion being more weighty than anyone elses. It doesn't. You can of course give it more weight if you wish. But that once again is an opinion and meaningless to anyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breitbart and Judical Watch as credible sources? Holy shit /facepalm
    Since when are conspiracy theories allowed here?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Did you read the official document?
    http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-version11.pdf
    Quote me what proves him to be a muslim terrorist (like i should trust a self admitted white supremacist supporter like you)
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-06-24 at 08:31 PM.

Adams' "persuasions" are all literal bullshit. Did you read the actual article or just that he liked Trump and thought to yourself, this one guy likes him.

Warren Buffet whose more accomplished than Adams, is against trump, do you now change your mind? Of course not.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Adams' "persuasions" are all literal bullshit. Did you read the actual article or just that he liked Trump and thought to yourself, this one guy likes him.

Warren Buffet whose more accomplished than Adams, is against trump, do you now change your mind? Of course not.
    Are we playing a game? Newt Gingrich supports Trump. So does Dick Cheney.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Sweet opinions bro, got any proof?
    Should I prove that we breath a combination of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon and other elements? Should I prove that the sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Crooks always have their backs.
    There's no surprise with either, Gingrich and Cheney for that matter.
    How about no President still alive endorses Trump? And the last dead one's (Reagan) son also says his father wouldn't endorse him. lol
    Last edited by Wildtree; 2016-06-24 at 08:35 PM.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

...not helping your cause any. Just saying :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Crooks always have their backs.
    There's no surprise with either, Gingrich and Cheney for that matter.
    How about no President still alive endorses Trump?
    A former U.S. vice president and speaker of the House are crooks, but Hillary Clinton is just fine.

7+ Year Old Account
    Breitbart and Judical Watch as credible sources? Holy shit /facepalm
    Since when are conspiracy theories allowed here?
    When defending Trump's claims ins't that mostly what they have?

- - - Updated - - -

Did you hear that whooshing sound? That was the point going over your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    How about no President still alive endorses Trump? And the last dead one's (Reagan) son also says his father wouldn't endorse him. lol
    Also, both Grant and William Henry Harrison have communed via ouiji board their contempt as well. Lincoln was too busy spinning in his grave.

When defending Trump's claims ins't that mostly what they have?
    This coming from a group who thinks "illegal immigrants" automatically translates to "all Mexicans." When it comes to backing claims, anti-Trump folks don't have a lot of ammo in the magazine.