10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    No I'm saying that the pain of losing half your trade is way more than losing single digit percentages.
    It doesnt matter than the absolute value is higher for the EU, because the pain is divided amongst way way way more people.
    Is it really? Which countries within the EU does Britain conduct that trade and in what proportions?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Those two jokers is who you are betting on ? GL with that.
    Better than the joker who resigned today, that's for damn sure.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Those two jokers is who you are betting on ? GL with that.
    "those jokers" have 52% of the popular vote, at a record turnout.

so yea, fptp is pretty damn broken but it shows how disconnected con/lab/lib are with the general population.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    They have the sun up all 24 hours of the day.
    Crazy fuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    what? to not have a multitude of laws broken just to "punish" us?
    No, to keep pretending they are totes full in favor of EU just to keep cockblocking things till two years are over and they get kicked out since the negotiations will die with their unreasonable demands of lack of free movement while also wanting out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I go to Brynn it's weather is very simular to Britains but can get very warm when I travel to Stavanger as it's on the coast.
    Brynn sounds like somewhere in Wales, are you sure you haven't just taken a wrong turning?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The EU already said there will be no negotiations before withdrawal starts.
    The UK might try to force it by threatening sabotage (using their vote and veto).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

so yea, fptp is pretty damn broken but it shows how disconnected con/lab/lib are with the general population.
    It's funny how people like Nicola Sturgeon are now kvetching about this being "undemocratic", as if she would give the option to regions within Scotland not to secede should that country have voted predominantly to do so. They also rarely complain about voter turn out or absolute vote numbers when it gets them into power. Most governments in the UK are barely elected with the consent of 30% of the population. So if that's good enough, then so is this. They can take their second EU referendum and stuff it in the bin.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Deleted

Sure, capitalizating the elderly vote always works... until they all die after a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscero View Post
    I didn't realize people had this much of their identity wrapped up in the EU. I have to think 'Europeanism' hasn't superseded nationalism in most Europeans. Having so many distinct languages being a major reason.
    What would languages have to do with it?
    Most languages in the EU aren't unique to one country and few if any countries have only one native language.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    The UK might try to force it by threatening sabotage (using their vote and veto).
    They will get stripped off them then.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    It's funny how people like Nicola Sturgeon are now kvetching about this being "undemocratic", as if she would give the option to regions within Scotland not to secede should that country have voted predominantly to do so. They also rarely complain about voter turn out or absolute vote numbers when it gets them into power. Most governments in the UK are barely elected with the consent of 30% of the population. So if that's good enough, then so is this. They can take their second EU referendum and stuff it in the bin.

- - - Updated - - -

AFAIK, they want the UK to move quickly in invoking Article 50, so I doubt it.
    exactly. i believe cameron took a con majority with 36% of the popular vote.

ridiculous when you think about it.

tbh i liked cameron, he was a very strong PM for us. sad to see him go, but as he said we need a PM devoted to bringing about the great in great britain

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Sure, capitalizating the elderly vote always works... until they all die after a few years.
    SNP should have done a better job, then. The elderly are actually being pretty brave in this case, and voting against their short term self-interest.

Remain was capitalising on the votes of people who would not have jobs for years to come, as well (and who unlike the elderly, have never earnt a penny)... if ever... who were therefore completely disconnected from tax and how it is spent...

Better than the joker who resigned today, that's for damn sure.
    I don't understand how can you not understand his move ... the exit will be a shit storm, why would he want to spend his years on that. He can leave the work to ppl, who want to build their career on UK leaving the EU. It's a pretty smart move for him.

Yeah ... same way Trump has 50% votes in US. Does not change what he/they are.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how can you not understand his move ... the exit will be a shit storm, why would he want to spend his years on that. He can leave the work to ppl, who want to build their career on UK leaving the EU. It's a pretty smart move for him.
    Oh I understand it and applaud it. I am glad he is going, and hopefully he will take that little gremlin Osborne with him. Maybe that witch Theresa May, too. They could form a circus in Brussels.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Veto on all the non negotiations ? I don't think that will have any effect.

Yeah ... same way Trump has 50% votes in US. Does not change what he/they are.
    so anyone who doesn't agree with you is a joker/fool?

sjw heaven m8
    Oh I understand it and applaud it. I am glad he is going, and hopefully he will take that little gremlin Osborne with him. Maybe that witch Theresa May, too. They could form a circus in Brussels.
    theresa may was actually on the side of leave, but you have retards in major parties (con/lab/lib) who insist that a choice for successor be between male/female

likely would be theresa may, michael gove (puke), or boris (woo!)
    Last edited by Floopa; 2016-06-24 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What have you done? Retract that and declare all people working in finance as pure evil.
    I'm tempted I admit.

so anyone who doesn't agree with you is a joker/fool?

sjw heaven m8
    Ok, imho he/they are jokers. You can believe what you want. Happy now ?

Deleted
    SNP should have done a better job, then. The elderly are actually being pretty brave in this case, and voting against their short term self-interest.

Remain was capitalising on the votes of people who would not have jobs for years to come, as well (and who unlike the elderly, have never earnt a penny)... if ever... who were therefore completely disconnected from tax and how it is spent...
    It's just a purely pragmatic analysis, it's a bad tactic to support a base purely on the elderly. After that, what then? The UK will make a new referendum to rejoin the EU?

It's the worse type of political grass foundation possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh well, I am off to go be very anti-European (apparently) and enjoy some French wine... hopefully our French friends will be joining us soon enough.