Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    "those jokers" have 52% of the popular vote, at a record turnout.

so yea, fptp is pretty damn broken but it shows how disconnected con/lab/lib are with the general population.
    So because people get the majority of votes they are instantly non jokers ?
    Farage never gave any clear reply on what to do after a Brexit or about immigration, all he did was ramble his useless lines about immigrants and making Britain strong again over and over, replace immigrants with jews and British by German in that and he rambled out the same bs Hitler rambled out last century, mindless propaganda.

At least Hitler had a future vision from day 1, Farage had to scramble back after already claiming defeat at 11pm and now he has no clue what to do when Brexit won, you can't possible think he or Boris got a stable plan in the pipeline right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Ok, imho he/they are jokers. You can believe what you want. Happy now ?
    exactly right. that's how democracy works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It's just a purely pragmatic analysis, it's a bad tactic to support a base purely on the elderly.
    Sure, but so is it to do what Labour tried to do and rely on a constant train of imported migrants. That said, Brexit is a one off affair... and the young are notoriously fickle in their political orientations as they transition from their 20s to their 30s, 40s etc.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Actually its far from it. It also impinges on the democratic rights of the UK, and would be illegal under EU law. All we have said right now, is that we want to leave. Until WE say we are leaving. there is nothing they can do about it.
    you also forget that its a minimum two year period of negotiation on leaving. so we damn well will be voting still especially as we will still be bound by decisions made during that period.
    I have already addessed that point multiple times in previous posts.
    Any new legislation made during the time the UK had no vote until the negotiations are complete would not apply to the UK. Afterwards would depend on the outcome of those negotiations.
    I'm not arguing to try and set up some situation where some member can blackmail another or blackmail the UK, I'm aiming to prevent such blackmail from happening.
    Leaving the Uk the option to wreak havoc in the EU out of spite or to force a better deal when they have decided to leave already is unacceptable. They have a history of using such negotiation tactics.

So...apperently the US stock market is falling due to the UK leaving the european union...anyone else in america shit scared right now? I mean, with donald trump spill fuck all,and hillary having scary af documents on her...can I move to canada? Because atleast they're honest with their COMMERCIALS!

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Farage never gave any clear reply on what to do after a Brexit or about immigration, all he did was ramble his useless lines about immigrants and making Britain strong again over and over, replace immigrants with jews and British by German in that and he rambled out the same bs Hitler rambled out last century, mindless propaganda.

At least Hitler had a future vision from day 1, Farage had to scramble back after already claiming defeat at 11pm and now he has no clue what to do when Brexit won, you can't possible think he or Boris got a stable plan in the pipeline right now.
    comparing hitler to farage :'D

anyone who listens to farage is a fuckwit. i didn't, personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So...apperently the US stock market is falling due to the UK leaving the european union...anyone else in america shit scared right now? I mean, with donald trump spill fuck all,and hillary having scary af documents on her...can I move to canada? Because atleast they're honest with their COMMERCIALS!
    ftse is hovering around 6200... which is what it was on tuesday (of this week). everything's fine lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Sure, but so is it to do what Labour tried to do and rely on a constant train of imported migrants. That said, Brexit is a one off affair... and the young are notoriously fickle in their political orientations as they transition from their 20s to their 30s, 40s etc.
    Yet, that same youth born in the EU scenario, so they will always remember "how good was the past". That's precisely what's happen in every single democracy, the nostalgia factor of the better past.

so anyone who doesn't agree with you is a joker/fool?
    the UK has this amazing benefit of being an island. how do people get into the UK? through planes? through boats? it's simple. anyone who tries to get into the UK w/o validation is shot on sight. i wouldnt lose any sleep over knowing someone trying to worm their way into my country illegally is shot and killed.

anyone who is asylum seeker/refugee in the country who commits a crime? kill them too. again, i'd lose no sleep if every crime committing refugee/asylum seeker was shot in the head at gun point. in fact my country would probably be better off as a result.
    you have amazing opinions, I honestly can't see a reason why anyone would disagree with you tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    you have amazing opinions, I honestly can't see a reason why anyone would disagree with you tbh
    are you saying you're happy with illegal immigrants in your (our?) country?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Is it really? Which countries within the EU does Britain conduct that trade and in what proportions?
    No single European actor will have the power to compel the others to comply - their negotiating position is stronger - These are just fucking facts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post

Why do you think anybody cares about Farage?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Who do you care about?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    I agree with them, the EU should implement those policies for their borders.

Deleted
    I find extremely worrying the fact that politicians in England are asking for time. Do they even have a plan in place. I get the feeling those guys didn't even believe they could do this themselves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    There's nothing to fear yet

Deleted
    Cameron cared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Who do you care about?
    My mother....

What type of response is this?

comparing hitler to farage :'D

anyone who listens to farage is a fuckwit. i didn't, personally.
    Only reason I compared the two is cause they spew the same lines over and over, did you see Farage ramble about anything else except immigration or ''British economical power ''
    Well sadly a lot of people did, probably even the ones who don't know 2 cents about the EU or why it was bad, it's easy to rally up people with simple slogans and the old immigration lines.

The result might be there today but how some people voted and then said afterwards they didn't even know why or said they wanted to vote remain instead is just dumb as hell.

Deleted
    Many of the people who voted leave should probably worry a lot more about Boris.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I find extremely worrying the fact that politicians in England are asking for time. Do they even have a plan in place. I get the feeling those guys didn't even believe they could do this themselves.
    That's the worse in the Brexit, no one knows what to do. Lets just throw some s*** to the fan and hopes it doesn't hit me back.