Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    What's really amazing is that there are actually people that think her handling of this was remotely ethical or acceptable. Sure, the new revelations don't reveal much, but that's mostly because the initial revelation exposed something that was really despicable. Fortunately for Clinton, she's an excellent planner and calculated correctly that no one much gives a shit about procedural wrongdoings if the person doing it is sufficiently powerful and important to their Party.
    This is exactly right. She set herself up as too big to fail.

There being no oversight because the Inspector General position was vacant for EXACTLY her tenure as Secretary of State is pretty damn suspicious. I think even the most staunch Hilary supporter has to be at least scratching their head on that one.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Not everyone is intelligent, I agree.
    Some serious lack of self awareness here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

I heard there was a wolf here? For real this time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be so down on yourself, I'm sure you have other qualities

As evident by your post history.

Seriously, you and Vyxn need to find something better to do with your time than keep trying to convince us that this is a thing. It's not a thing. It hasn't been a thing for a long time and actually you two killed its chance of significance. Too much bitching over minor things, so if something major ever comes out about it, we're already too tired of your shit posts to take it seriously.

"I swear I turned over all work related e-mails". Clinton said as she was crossing her finger behind her back
    and is it just a coincidence the emails they have found that weren't turned over happen to be ones that are incriminating

if you guys are wondering why they havent been able to pin much on her, its because classification has a lot of grey areas... just ask all those wikileaks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    if you guys are wondering why they havent been able to pin much on her, its because classification has a lot of grey areas... just ask all those wikileaks guys.
    guess what. if you would actually read and comprehend the law being classified is no where mentioned. as a matter of fact the word classified is used no where in the law all it states is quote "information respecting the national defense"

so please show me in the laws where it says classified

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    guess what. if you would actually read and comprehend the law being classified is no where mentioned. as a matter of fact the word classified is used no where in the law all it states is quote "information respecting the national defense"

so please show me in the laws where it says classified

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
    https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793
    they have this cool system to determine what exactly falls under that law...

Hillary is a corporate shill that broke the law.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    they have this cool system to determine what exactly falls under that law...
    yah it is called any "information respecting the national defense"

yah it is called any "information respecting the national defense"
    The United States government classifies information according to the degree which the unauthorized disclosure would damage national security.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clas..._United_States

It is irrelevant because the law never mentions the word classified

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Can anyone write me a script that blocks clinton email for me for Firefox? I'll give you tree fiddy.
    A safe space extension that automatically filters out content that you don't like. Sounds like a great idea.

It is irrelevant because the law never mentions the word classified
    I'm sure you know way more about it than all those investigative services.

10+ Year Old Account
    But but but but Endus always said we should have just believed her when she said she turned them all over and only deleted personal emails before formatting the hard drive on the server

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    But but but but Endus always said we should have just believed her when she said she turned them all over and only deleted personal emails before formatting the hard drive on the server
    and why you don't see Endus participate in any Clinton E-Mails threads anymore other then to close them. to much evidence has surfaced that proves him woefully wrong and we all know Endus will never admit he was wrong

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Hillary is a corporate shill that broke the law.
    And yet still a superior candidate to Trump.

This e-mail crap is becoming as tired as Benghazi.

I predict crooked Hillary will be replaced with joe biden before the dnc convention.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    And yet still a superior candidate to Trump.

This e-mail crap is becoming as tired as Benghazi.
    then burry your head back into the sand we will wake you when she is recommended by the FBI for indictment