Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    So...apperently the US stock market is falling due to the UK leaving the european union...anyone else in america shit scared right now? I mean, with donald trump spill fuck all,and hillary having scary af documents on her...can I move to canada? Because atleast they're honest with their COMMERCIALS!
    Nope. 10characters

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Cameron cared.
    And now he's unemployed.

Majority of UK don't like Farage

Quote Originally Posted by elyetra View Post
    Ahh.. Makes sense. The EU is pretty much a vehicle for German Industry. Must be annoying for them when one of the slaves escape, it might give the others hope.

Hence why he's so much into punishment, to 'Encourager Les Autres'. Wouldn't want the rest of the slaves rebelling eh Slant?
    Do you even read the posts you quote or is it just that you have trouble understanding what others write? Maybe it is the language?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    are you saying you're happy with illegal immigrants in your (our?) country?
    no he's saying you're a maniac.
    you're obsessed with some stupid vision of greatness. get over it: the "great" Britain your imperialistic brain yearns is a thing of a past.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Yes, until I criticize Feminism or something, then I'm like some angel from heaven.
    Not really. While I may agree with you on some feminist issues your illiteracy issue is all-encompassing. It has nothing to do with me agreeing or disagreeing with you and everything with you seeing things that aren't there in what you're replying to. Unless you can point me in a direction of a post of mine to which this crock of shit would be actually relevant:
    look I get it, Junker is the best thing since Jesus and Brussels and the Commission literally prevent the coming of the Anti-Christ/Putin/Undead mecha hitler, but lets just calm down for a moment. The EU is... PROBABLY not going to hurt itself even further over Junker's sense of pride.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zathrendar View Post
    Oh well, I am off to go be very anti-European (apparently) and enjoy some French wine... hopefully our French friends will be joining us soon enough.
    If I recall correctly, the history between UK and France is much different from what you suggest. Last thing I heard was that now France wants to move immigration checks to the UK side of the tunnel, since UK wants to leave EU and there is no longer need to be overly nice to it.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    There's nothing to fear yet
    Isnt there? I don't know... International economy was standing on thin ice. Brexit surely didn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    The UK might try to force it by threatening sabotage (using their vote and veto).
    In which case they will show that they are not acting in good faith (so Kalis' strong diplomats acting in an adult manner will go fuck themselves) and will be returned the favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Not really. While I may agree with you on some feminist issues your illiteracy issue is all-encompassing. It has nothing to do with me agreeing or disagreeing with you and everything with you seeing things that aren't there in what you're replying to. Unless you can point me in a direction of a post of mine to which this crock of shit would be actually relevant:
    The point is your letting your partisanship get the best of you. It is purely because I am not singing the praises of the EU, heck even when I do praise it you give me no credit for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Will Greece be getting some preferential treatment any time soon?
    It already gets that and has for quite some time.

Deleted
    That's the worse in the Brexit, no one knows what to do. Lets just throw some s*** to the fan and hopes it doesn't hit me back.
    Look, I've heard farage talking at like 1 am in the morning, and he was clearly hinting at admitting defeat and "we may not win this battle but we will win the war".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I find extremely worrying the fact that politicians in England are asking for time. Do they even have a plan in place. I get the feeling those guys didn't even believe they could do this themselves.
    the politicians advocating for the brexit are absolute dimwits... just look at them it's Farage and fucking Boris Johnson. the former a full-blown Britain-supremacist and the latter isn't even able to maintain a hairstyle. Why do you think they had a plan beyond "let's fuck something up!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    If I recall correctly, the history between UK and France is much different from what you suggest. Last thing I heard was that now France wants to move immigration checks to the UK side of the tunnel, since UK wants to leave EU and there is no longer need to be overly nice to it.
    I would laugh if France opened the Eurotunnel now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    Yup heard that too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Isnt there? I don't know... International economy was standing on thin ice. Brexit surely didn't help.
    Hense YET

Nobody knows what's gonna happen yet in the long run, perhaps shit gets real or improvements occur

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    the politicians advocating for the brexit are absolute dimwits... just look at them it's Farage and fucking Boris Johnson. the former a full-blown Britain-supremacist and the latter isn't even able to maintain a hairstyle. Why do you think they had a plan beyond "let's fuck something up!"
    Some couple that is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Hense YET

Nobody knows what's gonna happen yet in the long run, perhaps shit gets real or improvements occur
    For Frankfurt and Dublin? Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    But Junker made it very very clear earlier this week that the EU has no intention of reform. I firmly believe this pushed a lot of people to a leave vote
    He didn't. You just fell for some propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    this just in:

hair style is needed to run a country/campaign

fucking amazing

Deleted
    For Frankfurt and Dublin? Absolutely.
    As someone living in Dublin... I can't wait!