hair style is needed to run a country/campaign

fucking amazing
    Look at Trump.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    this just in:

hair style is needed to run a country/campaign

fucking amazing
    i get that you idolize the oompa-loompa politicians but in my mind politicians should atleast have some kind of dignity and BJ and TheDonald don't have any. They're a living, breathing joke!

are you saying you're happy with illegal immigrants in your (our?) country?
    I'm not convinced that illegal migrants are any less useful for the UK then you are

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Look at Trump.
    he's going to win and afaik that's all people attack him about "well your hair sucks xd" and he's like "and im banging a super model" lmfao

maga
    Quote Originally Posted by Rash Kah View Post
    i get that you idolize the oompa-loompa politicians but in my mind politicians should atleast have some kind of dignity and BJ and TheDonald don't have any. They're a living, breathing joke!
    which politicians have dignity?

10+ Year Old Account
    rather disappointing to say the least

Deleted
    he's going to win
    I really hope. It means that EU and China can finally take over the US world position.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    To pretend that there's no grounds for them to make deals with the UK without them being a member of the EU is one of the most absurd things on the planet.
    Who said anything about "no grounds"? Not me certainly.
    I'm only pointing out that now that the UK isn't in the position it had anymore the USA will want more cencessions from them. They are in a bad spot after all and are desperate for some trade agreements with someone.
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-06-24 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The point is your letting your partisanship get the best of you. It is purely because I am not singing the praises of the EU, heck even when I do praise it you give me no credit for that.
    What partisanship? Pointing out that Brexit isn't going to be flawless is partisanship? That's mighty weird, because you repeated that in the only part of that post that wasn't completely unrelated bullshit. Hell, I even admitted that EU has flaws at least twice in the last few posts in this exchange. And I don't give a shit what you praise or not, if you seek validation go elsewhere. I still am waiting for you to quote where the fuck have I said anything related to the shitpost of yours that I mentioned. Because by the looks of it this partisanship is your inane projection disjointed from reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Look, I've heard farage talking at like 1 am in the morning, and he was clearly hinting at admitting defeat and "we may not win this battle but we will win the war".
    Wait, how would leave vote be losing the battle? Oo And what is the war then?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-24 at 09:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

How much you all wanna bet that some political shenanigans causes the U.K. to end up staying in the EU?

Deleted
    he's going to win and afaik that's all people attack him about "well your hair sucks xd" and he's like "and im banging a super model" lmfao

maga

which politicians have dignity?
    you complain bout people being superficial towards boris johnsons hairstly but somehow you get a hard-on for trump cause he bangs a "supermodel".

for real people attack trump for a lot more than his hairstyle... but this thread, contrary to trumps believe that the he's the center of this world, isn't about this laughingstock of a presidential candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    How much you all wanna bet that some political shenanigans causes the U.K. to end up staying in the EU?
    That would be a terrible decision as everything Cameron worked for is already off the table.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Deleted
    Now? Hardly, because it's good for some interests (like the rise of Frankfurt). But after those interests are dealt with, a very small maybe.

Brussels - EU chiefs told Britain to start negotiations to quit the bloc "as soon as possible", after outgoing Prime Minister David Cameron said on Friday he would leave the negotiations to his successor.

"We now expect the United Kingdom government to give effect to this decision of the British people as soon as possible, however painful that process may be," said a joint statement after Britons voted for a Brexit.

"Any delay would unnecessarily prolong uncertainty."

The statement was issued by EU president Donald Tusk, European Commission chief Jean-Claude Juncker, EU Parliament leader Martin Schulz and Dutch premier Mark Rutte, whose country holds the rotating presidency of the bloc, after crisis talks in Brussels.

http://www.news24.com/World/News/bre...sible-20160624

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    There would be no need for shenanigans, in the end the decision to leave falls on the parliament which has no legal obligation to this referendum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    He means in an economic sense, which is what it usually refers to nowadays.
    Its a political concept, not an economic one.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why do you think anybody cares about Farage?
    You seem to care, since you mention him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And now he's unemployed.
    He is? Did he resign yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Now? Hardly, because it's good for some interests (like the rise of Frankfurt). But after those interests are dealt with, a very small maybe.
    I don't think there is even a maybe. I would like there to be, very much so. But the UK has been a very ambiguous member for a long time, I don't think the other EU states have it in them to accept all this turmoil only for everything to go back to business as usual. They regret this decision, but I don't think they feel there is any turning back now. This relationship can't go on like this anymore, exit has to happen now. Sadly. Possibly they could re-enter in the future when there is no more United Kingdom but only an England or maybe an England and Wales many years into the future when the baby boomers has died off. If that's something the English would want by a significant majority of the popular vote. I can only hope. Need to stay optimistic in these depressing and dark times.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    In which case they will show that they are not acting in good faith (so Kalis' strong diplomats acting in an adult manner will go fuck themselves) and will be returned the favor.
    I'd rather prevent the possibility of that coming to pass.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
    There would be no need for shenanigans, in the end the decision to leave falls on the parliament which has no legal obligation to this referendum.
    Wasn't it like a 51/49 split? I wouldn't be too shocked if they didn't take it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    I'd rather prevent the possibility of that coming to pass.
    Well, yeah, me too. Just saying what would happen if UK started sabotaging things. Especially over things that they shouldn't expect.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-24 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.