7 8.54%

4 4.88%

8 9.76%

11 13.41%

24 29.27%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    this is the worst reason to give a character 10/10 i have ever seen.
    Well, it's MY reason, so... *shrug*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMineKnight View Post
    Well, it's MY reason, so... *shrug*
    Well ya won't be talkin' that smack when LoreChamps put ya in a collective 'gree! :V

THE LORE BOARD IS GONNA BE RUNNIN' WILD ON YA, BROTHER! SICK 'IM, BOYS!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Well ya won't be talkin' that smack when LoreChamps put ya in a collective 'gree! :V

THE LORE BOARD IS GONNA BE RUNNIN' WILD ON YA, BROTHER! SICK 'IM, BOYS!
    * stumbles out of broom closet*
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Nominating Admiral Taylor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    * stumbles out of broom closet*
    Immolation, I choose you! Show' im my friend!

10+ Year Old Account
    Immolation, I choose you! Show' im my friend!
    Stumbling out of anything makes me already more succesfull than vereesa.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Well, gave her 4. Started with 0 then added +2 for her children. Not because they are great, mind you, the opposite. They are so shit they drag even Vereesa down so it's unfair to judge her with them in mind. Another +1 because I liked parts of her story with Sylvanas in War Crimes and the potential it had for Forsaken story. Final +1 is for this:

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And worst sin of all, she's going to make it in the Hunter Class Hall. /facepalm

She is taking turns. First, it was us mages who got to take her on rides. Now it's you hunters. Eventually she will go all the way through everybody, ending her trophy sugar babe career among the death knight because she will be killed off story-line wise by then.
    Next are Warlocks, already called dibs on her (after she becomes a Succubus).

Well, I may participate in the game properly for once: I nominate Hakkar (the Soulflayer).
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-24 at 09:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

LOL all the 1s.

If you needed a better example of how this subforum is vehemently against anybody who calls the Horde out on their shit, this is it. Just look at the exact same people who go on tangent after tangent about any character who expresses an anti-Horde sentiment. They are ALL the ones who vote one.

I don't even like Vereesa, but she certainly doesn't deserve a 1. It's pathetic. Can you guys really not drag yourselves away from fanaticism of a fantasy character in a fantasy universe to try to be objective in a poll?
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-24 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    LOL all the 1s.

If you needed a better example of how this subforum is vehemently against anybody who calls the Horde out on their shit, this is it.

I don't even like Vereesa, but she certainly doesn't deserve a 1. It's pathetic.
    What's pathetic is bringing your agenda into a game for fun. This is by no means meant to be an official list; it has been a game for fun for 54 days, and I am not going to tell people to change the way they play their games to satisfy someone who never participated before and got riled up.

p.s: I personally gave her 4, and I am an Alliance player, but both of these facts are besides the point.

p.s2: everything above the first p.s is a joke. Welcome aboard mate.

But yeah, this is by no mean anything official. You are always welcome if you are welling to remain classy.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-24 at 09:46 PM.

What's pathetic is bringing your agenda into a game for fun. This is by no means meant to be an official list; it has been a game for fun for 54 days, and I am not going to tell people to change the way they play their games to satisfy someone who never participated before and got riled up.
    "My agenda?" What is my agenda again? Saying that people should be able to put their ridiculous fanatical worship of something not real aside instead of just acting like rabid fanboys? YOU CAUGHT ME.

Also just because I haven't commented in previous threads doesn't mean I haven't participated before. So good job there broseph.

p.s: I personally gave her 4, and I am an Alliance player, but both of these facts are besides the point.
    Sshh, you're supposed to continue the circlejerk and reaffirm how awful Vereesa is. Specifically, how awful she is for hating the Horde and nothing else.

Oh, shit, I voted four too. The constraints of the circlejerk no longer bind me either. I feel empty inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

You sure did use the right word there: circlejerk. It's really funny watching y'all spin around trying to justify it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    LOL all the 1s.

If you needed a better example of how this subforum is vehemently against anybody who calls the Horde out on their shit, this is it. Just look at the exact same people who go on tangent after tangent about any character who expresses an anti-Horde sentiment. They are ALL the ones who vote one.

I don't even like Vereesa, but she certainly doesn't deserve a 1. It's pathetic. Can you guys really not drag yourselves away from fanaticism of a fantasy character in a fantasy universe to try to be objective in a poll?
    Aren't conspiracy theories against forum rules ?

PS: Lizardfolk plan of discrediting alliance progresses smoothly.

Deleted
    "My agenda?" What is my agenda again? Saying that people should be able to put their ridiculous fanatical worship of something not real aside instead of just acting like rabid fanboys? YOU CAUGHT ME.

Also just because I haven't commented in previous threads doesn't mean I haven't participated before. So good job there broseph.
    Please quote the full comment before you get ants in your pants. I explicitly said that I am joking around!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Sshh, you're supposed to continue the circlejerk and reaffirm how awful Vereesa is. Specifically, how awful she is for hating the Horde and nothing else.

Oh, shit, I voted four too. The constraints of the circlejerk no longer bind me either. I feel empty inside.
    Same as above, broski.

Please quote the full comment before you get ants in your pants. I explicitly said that I am joking around!
    You also edited your post after I finished mine >.>

Deleted
    You also edited your post after I finished mine >.>
    It was all there all along though, I just edited for the very last line about staying classy.

No hard feeling mate!

Vereesa got a 6 from me. She's a pretty boring character but her talents with a bow are above average and she commands the respect of the Silver Covenant. She shows up with the Silver Covenant to help with the threat of the Amani, defended Theramore alongside the rest of the Alliance, and actively acted as an Alliance agent during the Mists of Pandaria including helping the attack on Orgrimmar, and she actively goes out in the field in Legion to try and save her sister as well.

Regardless of how you feel about those particular events one way or another, she doesn't just sit back and let other people do stuff, she gets involved. Which gets automatic points from me regardless of who it is.

She does lose points for being attached to Rhonin, however. One of the worst characters in the entire universe.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-24 at 09:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL all the 1s.

Welp it went from prevention to triage
    Get the safe zones and blankets out somone has a different opinion on what makes a shit character.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post

Re-quoting because hi! I recognize you now from other topics! Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Welp it went from prevention to triage
    Get the safe zones and blankets out somone has a different opinion on what makes a shit character.
    Considering you ignored literally everything she participated in with your first post, I'm not sure you're any judge of a character lol.