4 4.88%

8 9.76%

11 13.41%

24 29.27%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Same as above, broski.
    Joking or not, you should have reaffirmed the cirlejerk, lore forum 101 oO Besides, how can I quote edits that are made during me writing a post? >.> I even updated it in time to include the first PS edit since that one I saw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Considering you ignored literally everything she participated in with your first post, I'm not sure you're any judge of a character lol.
    She has done nothing that any other character could have done better. No amount of pretending she isn't a fool is going to make her an intelligent or at least competent character.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Considering you ignored literally everything she participated in with your first post, I'm not sure you're any judge of a character lol.
    She doesn't have any character that is the problem. She is literally a pure trope, as generic female elf archer as you can get.

She might have participated in a great many events that doesn't mean she isn't a shitty character for many, for me for example, she represents pretty much all I dislike in an elven character, introduced as armcandy for a human, having god damn half elf spawns with that human and being a windrunner(they can all die in a fire for all I care) etc.

She really is the only character I really just can't stand, well Aggra comes pretty close too.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2016-06-24 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted

You sure did use the right word there: circlejerk. It's really funny watching y'all spin around trying to justify it.
    It's really splendid then that some of the posters gave reasons unrelated to the Horde for disliking her. I haven't necessarily agreed with some of those reasons (my post was super serious too) either, so the "y'all" is misplaced too (or the accusation of justifying anything, can't recall doing it here so far). But don't let reality stop your inane projections, the crazy train is where the real fun is!

She does lose points for being attached to Rhonin, however. One of the worst characters in the entire universe.
    I detect anti-Knaak bias.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-06-24 at 10:08 PM.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    She doesn't have any character that is the problem. She is literally a pure trope, as generic female elf archer as you can get.
    This is true if you ignore her lore. Just because the vast majority of her story happened in the books doesn't mean she doesn't have one.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    This is true if you ignore her lore. Just because the vast majority of her story happened in the books doesn't mean she doesn't have one.
    Getting constantly saved by her sisters, or getting proved how awful she is compared to them, or getting saved by rhonin makes her a better character in your eyes? The booKS go out of their way to somehow make her awful and stereotyped at the same time. She has barely has a character at all her faction doesn't matter
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She really is the only character I really just can't stand, well Aggra comes pretty close too.
    What's wrong with Aggra? Is it her vocabulary being limited to "Go'el"? That's very ableist of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    What's wrong with Aggra? Is it her vocabulary being limited to "Go'el"? That's very ableist of you.
    "BUT WHUT OF GUUUU'ELLLL?!!?!"
    "GUUUU'EEEEEL ITS MEEEEE MARIO AGGGRA !!! DONTYA REMEMBER MI ?!?!"
    "GUUUUUUUUUUUUU'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL !!!!!"

Yup, that's huge part of problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm back bitches! Just in time for Judgment day!...

But not back quick enough to not just repeat what Friendly already said.....

She's a worthless terrorist, who's entire purpose was to pump out Children to a human.

Her character since then has only been used to force feed the Highelf vs Bloodelf conflict for no fucking reason.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I'm back bitches! Just in time for Judgment day!...

But not back quick enough to not just repeat what Friendly already said.....

She's a worthless terrorist, who's entire purpose was to pump out Children to a human.

Her character since then has only been used to force feed the Highelf vs Bloodelf conflict for no fucking reason.
    Where have you been?! Welcome back! You were missed during Day #50!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where have you been?! Welcome back! You were missed during Day #50!
    There's several days I'm sad I missed.

Unforeseen issues with the internet provider while I moved.

I was supposed to have net again last Friday at the latest.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    LOL all the 1s.

If you needed a better example of how this subforum is vehemently against anybody who calls the Horde out on their shit, this is it. Just look at the exact same people who go on tangent after tangent about any character who expresses an anti-Horde sentiment. They are ALL the ones who vote one.

I don't even like Vereesa, but she certainly doesn't deserve a 1. It's pathetic. Can you guys really not drag yourselves away from fanaticism of a fantasy character in a fantasy universe to try to be objective in a poll?
    "I don't believe X character is as shitty and several posters believe, so I'll throw the same trite crap about hurt Horde feelings to pump strength on my disagreement".

You being you, I guess.

Wherever it sits well with you or not, I reaffirm my opinion that Vereesa is a shitty character. Heck, I even said that I disliked her way less in the books (well, except War Crimes, in that instance I disliked her as much as I did before) but her transition in-game has been revolting. She's a merely "above-average" archer that got the Windrunner surname to get some attention and proclaimed herself "Ranger-General" in a context that doesn't absolutely fit.

I have indeed my own views on the Kirin Tor, the Blood Elf situation and her actions in general which indeed crafted my strong dislike for her. Since you most surely don't agree with my views you don't agree with my judgement either. But that's none of your business.

Honestly, if you would have joined this thread starting directly with this:

Vereesa got a 6 from me. She's a pretty boring character but her talents with a bow are above average and she commands the respect of the Silver Covenant. She shows up with the Silver Covenant to help with the threat of the Amani, defended Theramore alongside the rest of the Alliance, and actively acted as an Alliance agent during the Mists of Pandaria including helping the attack on Orgrimmar, and she actively goes out in the field in Legion to try and save her sister as well.

Regardless of how you feel about those particular events one way or another, she doesn't just sit back and let other people do stuff, she gets involved. Which gets automatic points from me regardless of who it is.

She does lose points for being attached to Rhonin, however. One of the worst characters in the entire universe.
    you would have done what every poster did until now without spawning this (mostly) pointless 4th page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    "I don't believe X character is as shitty and several posters believe, so I'll throw the same trite crap about hurt Horde feelings to pump strength on my disagreement".

You being you, I guess.

Wherever it sits well with you or not, I reaffirm my opinion that Vereesa is a shitty character. Heck, I even said that I disliked her way less in the books (well, except War Crimes, in that instance I disliked her as much as I did before) but her transition in-game has been revolting. She's a merely "above-average" archer that got the Windrunner surname to get some attention and proclaimed herself "Ranger-General" in a context that doesn't absolutely fit.

I have indeed my own views on the Kirin Tor, the Blood Elf situation and her actions in general which indeed crafted my strong dislike for her. Since you most surely don't agree with my views you don't agree with my judgement either. But that's none of your business.

Honestly, if you would have joined this thread starting directly with this:

you would have done what every poster did until now without spawning this (mostly) pointless 4th page.
    I am all for everyone having their opinion and all, but I hate when people try to force themselves like they know better than the rest.

That's your opinion, duly noted and respected, but not everyone that disagrees with you is a Horde fanboy.

I mean you would think that the fact that top of the tier list being mostly Alliance character would have tipped him off that there is no Horde bias or shit. Not to mention, the whole notion of "Horde fans vote with bias" insinuates that Alliance fans are voting rationally, which begs the question: Where are all the Alliance rational voters to help even the score?

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I am all for everyone having their opinion and all, but I hate when people try to force themselves like they know better than the rest.

That's your opinion, duly noted and respected, but not everyone that disagrees with you is a Horde fanboy.

I mean you would think that the fact that top of the tier list being mostly Alliance character would have tipped him off that there is no Horde bias or shit. Not to mention, the whole notion of "Horde fans vote with bias" insinuates that Alliance fans are voting rationally, which begs the question: Where are all the Alliance rational voters to help even the score?
    I mean, I gave a 8 to Genn Greymane and a 7 to goddamn Daelin Proudmoore. Yeah, that dude who ended up almost on the bottom of the list.

But Vereesa? For me is an absolutely worthless character. Her factional affiliations matter little.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-06-25 at 02:16 AM.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    I mean, I gave a 8 to Genn Greymane and a 7 ton goddamn Daelin Proudmoore. Yeah, that dude who ended up almost on the bottom of the list.

But Vereesa? For me is an absolutely worthless character. Her factional affiliations matter little.
    I gave 6 to both and 10 to Khadgar, but I play Alliance so...

Wait! Does that mean I had to give Daelin and Genn 10s because they "didn't take Horde's shit"?!!!!??!??!!!???

10+ Year Old Account
    I gave 6 to both and 10 to Khadgar, but I play Alliance so...

Wait! Does that mean I had to give Daelin and Genn 10s because they "didn't take Horde's shit"?!!!!??!??!!!???
    You gave them 6 because you're repressing the inner Horde fanboy beneath that Alliance shell!

Deleted
    You gave them 6 because you're repressing the inner Horde fanboy beneath that Alliance shell!
    I play on both sides (got 22 lv100s), and I focus on two characters: My Draenei mage and my blood elf paladin. I just consider my mage the main because I find myself more in the class, but RP wise I prefer the blood elf paladin by far.

Oh, earlier I forgot to leave a nomination. I nominate Nekros Skullcrusher.