Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Who cares? If Europe doesn't do anything about the demographic and cultural suicide then the economy doesn't matter.
    I don't think he cares too much about that, can't remember for sure. I know Didactic could give a fuck about it, he's all about that central authority and proto Corporatism that looks at demographic and cultural suicide as a net positive.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Who cares? If Europe doesn't do anything about the demographic and cultural suicide then the economy doesn't matter.
    And that's precisely the first step the EU leaders should do if they want to keep the extremists with low percentage. Less economics and more identiy politics. It was funny to hear some EU commissioners talk today about "European people" and "European soul", as if they suddenly understood what is the main problem...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    And you call that democratic?
    No, their policy is to assume it is probably future treason right away.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-24 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    And thus your cherry picking continues

If you're deliberately ignoring posts just to continue your condescending crusade then you sincerely need a need a hobby. However I suspect you'll continue for another 4hrs
    Nice claim, yes of course I'm "cherry picking" since I cannot reply to everyone all the time in a thread moving as fast as this one (and in some instance that would be simply rude to jump in on questions asked of other people), but at least I reply to posts instead of just accusing everyone not sharing your opinion of things you have no basis for. Do you need me to link you your own posts as a reminder?
    Last edited by Noradin; 2016-06-24 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Not anymore after 1992.
    Still is. It is just a mis-used historic term.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edw View Post
    No one said the fact about this vote ... it was a lose lose situation, I don't really see why anyone would cheer this result, even the ppl that voted to exit, they lost some 300+ m in a few hours ... Walls are not a solution, divide and conquer ... ever heard about that? Yes it's happening Scotland is pushing for a referendum, NI wants to unite with Irland and you just splinted your country ...
    I was mostly ambivalent during the campaign but the c***s cheering the result really alienated me.

Billions of pounds worth are being wiped off the economy and will force desperate people into even worse situations. There is nothing to celebrate.

Why is everyone arguing with Lei Shi? It's not like he's going to stop hating America.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

NI has no mandate to leave the UK and Westminster won't let Scotland have another referendum after the last 1 was a landslide victory for remain (in the UK).

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Would be a good thing in the long run if they rich states were to dump the poor southern states. Just wouldn't be good for the southern states.
    Yeah, fuck those southern states with all their agriculture and oil, we dont need any of that shit.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    NI has no mandate to leave the UK and Westminster won't let Scotland have another referendum after the last 1 was a landslide victory for remain (in the UK).
    If Scotland want an Independent referendum I don't think Westminster can stop it? They have too many things to argue for, as everything now is so different to when the last referendum was held, and Scotland want to leave UK to re-join EU, which to be honest, I totally support their decision.

Deleted
    This is a real shame. The UK should have campaigned for change to the more pernicious aspects of the EU from within. Can only hope that fear of losing more members will indirectly help such reform, and improve the future for citizens in the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    The stay vote won in Scotland this week. This is reason enough for a new vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    If Scotland want an Independent referendum I don't think Westminster can stop it? They have too many things to argue for, as everything now is so different to when the last referendum was held, and Scotland want to leave UK to re-join EU, which to be honest, I totally support their decision.
    The to-be PM can ignore referendum requests unless there's a majority vote in commons afaik

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    Difficult to imagine what would stop the SNP if they simply organized a referendum and told Westminster to go fuck itself. I doubt we would send the army up there. It would be difficult or impossible to ignore a mandate even if the referendum were technically illegal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    My mother....

What type of response is this?
    Who cares about your mother? See what I did there? No then look at your posts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Difficult to imagine what would stop the SNP if they simply organized a referendum and told Westminster to go fuck itself. I doubt we would send the army up there. It would be difficult or impossible to ignore a mandate even if the referendum were technically illegal.
    No need to send the army. Just stop sending money :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitwin123 View Post
    Economic suicide for who?

The Euro?

Good. That is the plan.

The Sterling will grow strong.

Not very smart are you.
    Sterling is doing really well at the moment.

Deleted
    Here's your soon to be new flag.

or

Wave it with pride :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fizbo View Post
    This is a real shame. The UK should have campaigned for change to the more pernicious aspects of the EU from within. Can only hope that fear of losing more members will indirectly help such reform, and improve the future for citizens in the EU.
    ^^This. I am / was pro Europe, but the remain camp ran such a terrible campaign!

They did nothing to reassure or even acknowledge the peoples concerns, and instead focused on scaremongering doom and gloom predictions of near post apocalyptic Britain if it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Would be a good thing in the long run if they rich states were to dump the poor southern states. Just wouldn't be good for the southern states.

Which is why it is always an empty threat, i do wish they grew some balls and actually left so we dont have to fund those red states anymore