[PvE/Raiding] of the 3 specs (pre-final tuning) which seems most well-rounded?

After looking at recently uploaded videos of each spec and the gameplay involved, affliction seems to pretty power again with 1-maybe 3 targets, anything more than that and I can't see how someone will be able to keep up all dots and weave having perfect uptime + Soul Effigy. The only problem with this spec is the on-demon burst that Destruction will have above Affliction and Demo most likely. This is a ramp-up spec that seems to have 2 semi worthless golden artifact traits that only "trigger" after an enemy death, however the first golden talent that we all start out with seems to be the best out of all 3 specs. AoE might not be terrible given the new Seeds. Seems to be an overall ST spec possibly.

Demonology seems to have no useless golden artifact traits and it seems like it would have good consistent sustained damage, but I haven't been in beta to confirm so I will have to rely on others for this. Not sure how cleave compares to Destro, but seems to have decent to good AoE.

Destruction seems to be pretty consistent and our go-to turret spec with unstoppable cleaving as its main strength. The golden artifact traits seems pretty terrible as well.

What are your thoughts? I plan on raiding in mythic guild so I'm mostly concerned with min/maxing and am open to any of the 3 specs come launch. We can't say definitively now because the final tuning hasn't happened, but I think we can make very educated decisions now.

The discussion you are looking for should be covered pretty well by these two threads:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...the-go-to-spec
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ay-on-the-beta

Just tried demo in lfr on beta. Horrible damage and implosion wouldn't even explode on one of the bosses making me the absolute bottom of the barrel on the meters. Affliction was doing well but I think destro is going to beat it out. One of the bosses had a lot of tiny adds that would be amazing to shadowburn cleave.

Closed. Thanks @Soulzar for redirecting them .