Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's funny how I'm the one who gets infracted for "flaming" and whatever reasons, yet people like you have free range to throw insults at people without any punishment. Still, I can always ignore people, which I'm doing right now.
    No, I've had plenty of infractions and will happily take one for my comment above. Please answer the question though. What metrics are you looking at that gives you the impression that the Rs are more unified? I mean, the statement is laughable in how wrong it is - so I really truly want to know how you have come to that conclusion and what you are basing it on.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Granted this race is rather diminishing the moderate hue, the republican party is anything but unified. Trump may have won popular vote for nominee but he is receiving plenty of flak from republican officials (senators, governors, you name it). They are smart enough to call Trump on his shit show and I wouldn't be suprised if they completly sabatoge his campaign to save the party.
    I guess that's the only thing Hillary can hope for then, that the Republican party officials go against the Republican party voters and sabotage Trump. However, don't you think that's exactly what will ultimately obliterate the Republican party, though?

Then again, both parties are basically dying out. Only something like 28% of the voters are Democrats, 27% Republicans, and the rest 45% are independent, and the independent portion is growing. Young people don't believe in these parties anymore, especially when for example the DNC seems to be ignoring most young people completely. Sanders got the vast majority of the young vote on the Democratic side of the primaries, and the DNC has been throwing him under the bus at every turn. The voters aren't going to forget that.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Still, I can always ignore people, which I'm doing right now.
    Willful ignorance is the worst kind of ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

The [young] voters aren't going to forget that.
    Heh, most of them forget when it's time to even vote. And come the midterms they will be totally Berned out.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Pterodactylus View Post
    Willful ignorance is the worst kind of ignorance.

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, most of them forget when it's time to even vote. And come the midterms they will be totally Berned out.
    That's the thing that's depressed me ever since I could vote. People will make sure much noise about who they'll vote for in the General. Go to vote during the midterm and it's a barren wasteland out there.

Maybe I'm lucky that my parents made sure I understood how important deciding who runs your life more directly than the president will.

Bernie says he is voting Hillary. But he isn't endorsing? More sore loser foot-dragging. He only has another 30 days to do this.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...vote/86327816/

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfey View Post
    Bernie says he is voting Hillary. But he isn't endorsing? More sore loser foot-dragging. He only has another 30 days to do this.

and forever to not do it.

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    What is he going to do after HRC is nominated at the D convention? Continue contesting the Nevada primary results? Keep begging for donations? I get that he is an impenetrable narcissist who thinks he is the only acceptable answer to the world's problems, but reality will seep in to most of his former supporters. Post convention only reddit/s4p is still going to believe.

And forever to be irrelevant after this cycle.

What is he going to do after HRC is nominated at the D convention? Continue contesting the Nevada primary results? Keep begging for donations? I get that he is an impenetrable narcissist who thinks he is the only acceptable answer to the world's problems, but reality will seep in to most of his former supporters. Post convention only reddit/s4p is still going to believe.
    What do all other politicians do when someone gets nominated at the convention? They continue doing what they've always done. He has no motivation to endorse Clinton if he thinks it's in the best interests of those he represents not to do so.

Regarding the Nevada primary and the California primary and the New York primary and the Ohio primary, I don't believe he's associated with the law suits contesting those results.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently you don't, since that's pretty much every politician ever. Holding it against Bernie and not Hillary is a ridiculous double-standard.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for your money kids, no refunds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then again, both parties are basically dying out. Only something like 28% of the voters are Democrats, 27% Republicans, and the rest 45% are independent, and the independent portion is growing. Young people don't believe in these parties anymore, especially when for example the DNC seems to be ignoring most young people completely. Sanders got the vast majority of the young vote on the Democratic side of the primaries, and the DNC has been throwing him under the bus at every turn. The voters aren't going to forget that.
    Does that include WA state, which selected Bernie two month before those "young people" voted? I'm guessing the parts that favored Bernie don't fit your conspiracy theory.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Apparently you don't, since that's pretty much every politician ever. Holding it against Bernie and not Hillary is a ridiculous double-standard.
    HRC endorsed Obama after CA showed she lost by 100 delegates. Bernie is down >400. HRC is a huge counterexample to your assertion.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Man I know folks like Matches really love Hillary, but this the second case of assault that I know of with a Hillary Supporter attacking a Sanders supporter. Why are HRC people so aggressive and violent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

Man I know folks like Matches really love Hillary, but this the second case of assault that I know of with a Hillary Supporter attacking a Sanders supporter. Why are HRC people so aggressive and violent?
    Well she is the only pro-military intervention candidate so she's bound to attract people who feel violence is a top shelf solution.

Endorsing her while technically still on the race is kind of...idk stupid. He mentions in voting for her because he much prefers Hillary over Trump, not much of a newsflash tbh but now this story is seen by the public as an endorsement.

My bets are that he will endorse her after she becomes the official nominee for general election.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Well she is the only pro-military intervention candidate so she's bound to attract people who feel violence is a top shelf solution.
    Counterpoint. If Bernie isn't running a divisive campaign or encouraging animosity, why do people that are strife incarnate find themselves being drawn to his side?

No, I do not approve of what the Clinton supporters did. I don't approve of political violence in any direction if we're all going to pretend to be above it. But please. Don't let me interrupt your joy about having something tangible to run with this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Counterpoint. If Bernie isn't running a divisive campaign or encouraging animosity, why do people that are strife incarnate find themselves being drawn to his side?
    There's no real reason to think that Bernie is running a divisive campaign without these "strife incarnate" people. And the only place I see these strife incarnate people is in the fantasies of rather strange online personalities. It's not much of a counterpoint without anything substantial behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

OMG! One person hits another single person - THEY ALL MUST BE VIOLENT!

Fuking Dump supporters and their hypocracy...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Dafuq does this even mean?

If you mean violent - that would be in the Donald Dump campaign my friend.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    OMG! One person hits another single person - THEY ALL MUST BE VIOLENT!

Fuking Dump supporters and their hypocracy...
    I am mostly imitating the reports of how horrible violent and terrible Bernie supporters must of been after the Nevada Democratic Party meeting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.