Page 93 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Um, no Scotland has seceded from the UK? And 100% of the Scots voted to stay in the EU?
    Not sure if sarcastic or not.
    1) No, Scotland has not seceded from the UK, and certainly did not before Trump tweeted.
    2) No, but more Scots voted to stay in the EU than pretty much any other country. It was 62% to stay, 38% against.

There is no reasonable way that Scotland voted to take their country back in the context with which Trump tweeted.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You mean kinda how hard it is to maintain a wall that runs across the entire southern U.S. border or harder?

Then you recognize how stupid the wall is? I didn't make the comparison because i think a tank is a reasonable demand...

The same logic would lead you to be against the wall as well.
    I am ok with the wall. It is not like it will be what some imagine or even cover the entire land border. I know it will not stop illegals from crossing , but I think it will help. I do agree with your point about enforcing the laws concerning hiring illegals however. I am sure there are more than just one thing which is going to be successful and needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not sure if sarcastic or not.
    1) No, Scotland has not seceded from the UK, and certainly did not before Trump tweeted.
    2) No, but more Scots voted to stay in the EU than pretty much any other country. It was 62% to stay, 38% against.
    So 38% of the Scots voted to get out of the EU. That is a lot of Scots. The chances of running across some who did vote that way is fairly high.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am ok with the wall. It is not like it will be what some imagine or even cover the entire land border. I know it will not stop illegals from crossing , but I think it will help.
    Meanwhile, the rest of the infrastructure in the country is falling to shit.

So 38% of the Scots voted to get out of the EU. That is a lot of Scots. The chances of running across some who did vote that way is fairly high.
    How do you know they didn't vote 'Leave' to force another Independence referendum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am ok with the wall. It is not like it will be what some imagine or even cover the entire land border. I know it will not stop illegals from crossing , but I think it will help. I do agree with your point about enforcing the laws concerning hiring illegals however. I am sure there are more than just one thing which is going to be successful and needed.
    This logic doesn't make any sense to me. You dislike Hilary because she is a liar. You support Trump, because you believe he is lying about his wall's size. That's just bizarre...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This logic doesn't make any sense to me. You dislike Hilary because she is a liar. You support Trump, because you believe he is lying about his wall's size. That's just bizarre...
    He is not lying about the wall's size...lol. it needs to be larger than some of the silly useless chain fences they have down there now. And I support Trump on many other issues other than the wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is not lying about the wall's size...lol. it needs to be larger than some of the silly useless chain fences they have down there now. And I support Trump on many other issues other than the wall.
    You just said it won't even cover the whole border, this means you think Trumo is lying.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe, but they didn't take their country back. In any sense. His tweet is flat-out incorrect, regardless of who he was talking to -- which, being Twitter, was everyone. Including the majority of Scots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    The folks who are plotting against Trump, who says they don't exist and are led by Jeb Bush
    This is the best part about the whole thing. It's a media hoax, but it's being led by Jeb Bush. They're mutually contradictory claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This is the best part about the whole thing. It's a media hoax, but it's being led by Jeb Bush. They're mutually contradictory claims.
    Trump is post-truth and post-logic. Mutually contradictory claims are a feature of that.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Trump is post-truth and post-logic. Mutually contradictory claims are a feature of that.
    That's another thing I don't understand. For 8 years we have been told how Obama and his libtards have been getting in the way of conservatives. Trump runs and wins GOP nomination, as anti-GOP establishment candidate. Now Trump is not only the conservative ideal, the people who were being defended against libtards are not libtards them selfs. All of a sudden, Fox News is part of lame stream media. Paul Ryan is an SJW and McCain is a war pussy... WTF?

7+ Year Old Account
    That's another thing I don't understand. For 8 years we have been told how Obama and his libtards have been getting in the way of conservatives. Trump runs and wins GOP nomination, as anti-GOP establishment candidate. Now Trump is not only the conservative ideal, the people who were being defended against libtards are not libtards them selfs. All of a sudden, Fox News is part of lame stream media. Paul Ryan is an SJW and McCain is a war pussy... WTF?
    Reality is certainly is flexible with these folks. However I have never seen it this bad before.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

It's been such a great year. I am excited for Trump's presidency. This is going to be a great thing for the U.S. and Europe alike.

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Trump focuses on them because they're the overwhelming majority and most prevalent in everyday American life. And again, he's focusing on illegal immigrants; he has no problems with legal immigrants.
    Unless they hold judiciary positions, of course :P

"I can no longer refute this continued stream of evidence you keep providing. I'm going to pretend I'm laughing at you."

I'm done with this topic. Dunking on 6+ people, including a moderator, is tiresome. Good luck with Shillary's campaign.
    You didn't dunk on anyone. You got your ass handed to you by facts and sources. You countered with hyperbole and misdirection when you got your ass handed to you. You really have NO IDEA what the fuck you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

The Once and Future King....
    More of an Odin man myself. Can't argue with that track record on ice giants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Consider yourself in Trump's position. A Mexican judge, who is a member of a Hispanic-focused legal firm, is presiding over a case in which the accused is actively working to impede illegal immigrants from Mexico. You are that accused.

Why wouldn't Trump bring attention to this? Because it's not "politically correct?" Direct the space shuttle back to planet Earth please.
    So can't black judges serve in cases where the defendant is black or if the defendant insults black people? What about female judges and cases involving woman or where the defendant insults woman? It's absurd to say that a person's race, heritage, sex or religion should automatically make them biased. If the lawyer or Trump has a problem with a decision in the case then they should raise it through the proper channels and if the judge makes a decision that is contrary to the law then that judge should get sanctioned. Saying that a person can't do their job because they fit into a certain demographic is prejudiced.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is with the judge's allegiances, not his status as a legal immigrant or his race. He is a member of a group of lawyers that affirms, with 100% certainty, it focuses on the good of the Hispanic community above all else.
    Not above all else but for the record, Trump didn't mention anything about the judges associations until after the s..tstorm started. It was only when there was a backlash that people on his team tried to find other "reasons" for his behavior. But, regardless of that. Are you saying that a woman judge who happens to be on a panel regarding womans rights can't hear any cases relating to woman? Actually, it's worse than that. The case has nothing to do with the subject. What you are saying is that if you have a case with female judge then you just need to insult woman and the judge will have to recuse herself.
    Last edited by Gray_Matter; 2016-06-25 at 01:30 AM.

Consider yourself in Trump's position. A Mexican judge, who is a member of a Hispanic-focused legal firm, is presiding over a case in which the accused is actively working to impede illegal immigrants from Mexico. You are that accused.

Why wouldn't Trump bring attention to this? Because it's not "politically correct?" Direct the space shuttle back to planet Earth please.
    Yeah, its totally wrong when white judges preside over cases where the defendant is white.

Oh wait I bet you and Trump have no problem with that.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    More of an Odin man myself. Can't argue with that track record on ice giants.
    I don't see any Ice Giants around, maybe an Odin/Arthur, Arthur/Odin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

LOL what? Does he go out of his way to be wrong about EVERYTHING?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This is... an incredibly weak argument. Scotland resoundingly voted to stay in the EU. Is it really that difficult to accept that Trump just doesn't know what he's talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?