10+ Year Old Account
    N'zoth and the black empire confirmed future patch in Legion.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/....php?p=1486562

Scroll down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I wonder if a real Old God expansion would have Mantid, Nerubian and Qiraji all together. I love Warcraft's bug people (especially the Mantid).
    I love them too but I really doubt it. Each insectoid race has had its own patron.
    We'd probably see a new race of humanoid deep sea arthropods or something for a N'Zoth expansion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    N'zoth and the black empire confirmed future patch in Legion.

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/....php?p=1486562

Scroll down a bit.

I mean this is really silly but it further proves my point. We don't know that this is Malfurion talking about the next expansion, the next patch, the expansion after the next expansion....

While I would not mind krill people, I think it would be nice if N'zoth had divisions of each of the aqir people working for him. It'd be a great chance to revisit those races.
    It would be cool but again, very unlikely.
    The Qiraj live in a desert, the Nerubians in a frozen wasteland, and the Mantid in a... forest?
    N'Zoth lives in the ocean.

We've never seen these races cooperating and that there's been one per old god so far is no accident. I can't see this happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is the point I was trying to make in a cheeky way. theroguetitan interpreted it as something that is "confirmed" to happen in the next expansion, I made a post interpreting it as something that is "confirmed" to happen in a patch. Point being, nobody knows about what is coming up and taking a hint from a line said by a character as a confirmation is pretty dumb.

Lol both Suramar raid and Nightmare raid were accidently both fully opened with all bosses and portals to them available but they just fixed it

Yes I even went in, could go to Xavius place but got OS by trash however I couldn't access Gul'Dan's room

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Which is the point I was trying to make in a cheeky way. theroguetitan interpreted it as something that is "confirmed" to happen in the next expansion, I made a post interpreting it as something that is "confirmed" to happen in a patch. Point being, nobody knows about what is coming up and taking a hint from a line said by a character as a confirmation is pretty dumb.
    I am relieved, I was very much hoping that was what you were going for :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    We already have to deal with tons of people running around with the same artifact in legion. No need to add a dozen legendaries to that picture.
    does it really matter? Raids typically only drop 2-4 weapons a class can use, I don't see much difference from that and 3 unique weapons per class on average. On top of that, you rarely saw anyone actually using those weapon models because they transmogged it away. People will still transmog their artifacts. You're not going to see every brother and their mother's brothers using artifacts as their weapon model of choice, and then add artifact skins on top of it and there are more variants in this expansion than there ever has.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's honestly more weapon variety with the legion artifacts than there is now. there's obviously more than one weapon that drops in hfc but there will always be that one weapon that's bis and will be used by whatever class that uses them. in this case, there's like 3-4 classes that all use the same weapon, whereas in legion you have every single spec using a different weapon

DOn't hate me for this:

Want a race to serve N'zoth? Why not Zoidberg?

In before the Mak'rura are the degenerates of a race serving N'zoth, like the silithid are to the qiraji.
    I actually wouldn't mind more expansion on the Makrura.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So will there be a lot of treasure to pick up on the Isles?

And can anyone confirm the achievement for flying?
    There's no flight achievement, but there is an achievement to make your ground mounts faster

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think Legion will be a better expansion then WoD. How well is yet to be determined IMO.
    It will be at least waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more grinding this time seeing as everything is gated behind something.....
    worldquests? do the whole broken shores before you start them
    but you need that for flying anyway.....

and the mob scaling is one of the worst decision to be honest. I leveled 1,5 toons to 110 (btw 105) and yet they dont feel as if they are getting stronger AT ALL.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    It will be at least waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more grinding this time seeing as everything is gated behind something.....
    worldquests? do the whole broken shores before you start them
    but you need that for flying anyway.....

and the mob scaling is one of the worst decision to be honest. I leveled 1,5 toons to 110 (btw 105) and yet they dont feel as if they are getting stronger AT ALL.....
    Doing the Broken Shore scenario really is hardly much of a gating to do world quests.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Doing the Broken Shore scenario really is hardly much of a gating to do world quests.
    Hu? you havent played lately do you? you have to do every factions quest so your rep is up to honored with everyone to start world quests....

While I would not mind krill people, I think it would be nice if N'zoth had divisions of each of the aqir people working for him. It'd be a great chance to revisit those races.
    I wouldnt mind Naga Shadow Priests.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Hu? you havent played lately do you? you have to do every factions quest so your rep is up to honored with everyone to start world quests....
    do the whole broken shores before you start them

That's what you said which again is silly. Doing the Broken Shore isn't a big deal. Unless you meant something else and worded it very very horribly.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Med'an will be the final boss of Legion. You heard it here folks.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Med'an will be the final boss of Legion. You heard it here folks.
    Still thinking kil'jaeden.

Did they take down the ability to make lvl 100 toons on the beta?
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

10+ Year Old Account
    It requires friendly, actually, not honored. From my understanding, it shouldn't be an issue for anyone that's done at least a few main quests in each zone while leveling, as they'd already be at least friendly, though I believe the exception is Nightfallen rep, where you need to at least begin the questing in Suramar at max level to get friendly with them, unless that's changed since I've last heard.

Basically it's not a difficult or even time consuming gate for most people as it requires things they've likely already completed/will complete (i.e. doing quests in each of the zones.) It's only a gate for people that have somehow gotten to max level while entirely avoiding questing, yet still desire to do world quests.