Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    He is a complete liar, but in truth, the working class has been left to die, nobody should be shocked they struck back.
    You can still be shocked that they overwhelmingly voted to make their situation worse. It's not even a merciful death, it'll be a protracted suffering and the poor will suffer most. Already, pro-Brexit firms are using this as an opportunity to deregulate further, way to stick it to the "Elite".
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-06-25 at 01:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    Erin is a derivitive for the irish word for ireland. It's the kind of name people get when they have Irish grandparents whwo moved over to england
    It's a female name.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Yeah, thought with a name like that you might have some distant relative but alas. An Independent Scotland's citizenship will probably be easier to attain :P Get em while they last.

Yeah I was surprised by that. My Gran was Irish (and on the other side my Great Grandfather) so I just make the cutoff.
    I was not aware of this. My birth father was Irish and I never knew about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

You can still be shocked that they overwhelmingly voted to make their situation worse. It's not even a merciful suicide, it'll be a protracted suffering and the poor will suffer most. Already, pro-Brexit firms are using this as an opportunity to deregulate further, way to stick it to the "Elite".
    Yeah I'm normally all for sticking it to "the man". This wasn't the way to do that, infact this was closer to dropping trou and bending over.

He is a complete liar, but in truth, the working class has been left to die, nobody should be shocked they struck back.
    Eventually its better to be told lies then being told nothing. You guys realise even in Canada PC minister Trudeau (which i like), was elected part to fuck the Conservative and because he bet everything on the working class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's a female name.
    So?

/10char

Deleted
    So?

/10char
    Why would a guy be given a female name?

Deleted
    Because I'm... not?

7+ Year Old Account
    You can still be shocked that they overwhelmingly voted to make their situation worse. It's not even a merciful suicide, it'll be a protracted suffering and the poor will suffer most. Already, pro-Brexit firms are using this as an opportunity to deregulate further, way to stick it to the "Elite".
    It is a terrible move, but wounded cornered animals often go all out and thrash. It's just to be expected, though I honestly thought Remain would get more votes and I am I guess still surprised Wales mostly went Leave, though my native Gwynedd did not.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

So he can transition into a genderless attack helicopter.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you know Erin's a guy?
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Because I'm... not?
    Unfortunately I'm english for miles (despite my name!). My girlfriend has dual citizenship though. Lucky =/ Then again, no doubt they'll all start bombing each other to fuck, and up where the inlaws are at the border it'll get damn messy, no doubt.
    Something is fishy about this story.

It is a terrible move, but wounded cornered animals often go all out and thrash. It's just to be expected, though I honestly thought Remain would get more votes and I am I guess still surprised Wales mostly went Leave, though my native Gwynedd did not.
    I was hearing somewhere else that a small chunk of Leave voters were casting as a protest vote, thinking that Leave wouldn't win regardless.

And that's why you don't protest vote in important shit like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Why are they idiots? Have you paused to consider that those votes come from the areas that were effectively left to rot? I grew up on the Wirral, for example, around the same time that Birkenhead began to collapse and become a cesspit even as money was pumped into Liverpool. Thus making that city more attractive at the cost of the livelihood of neighbouring towns and cities. I haven't lived in the area for about a decade now but from what my friends/family tell me little has changed.

Luckily I live somewhere much nicer now - that benefits directly from EU funding, ironically. Though a quick look at the areas around me that don't get any benefit from that funding (or much from the UK government for that matter) makes it easy for me to understand why many votes were cast that way.
    If your family/friends live in the wirral/birkenhead area, then they should, hopefully, have been aware of the Liverpool Waters project. It was a 50 billion project (I think £, but not entirely sure, may have been euros, but whatever) that would have made the city actually competitive in the port industry again...only now, there's no reason for a port in Liverpool. There's no reason for a port in the North West. We don't get all that much in the way of trade and we're about to get much, much less...saved us right, hasn't it?! The city getting less money is not great for the outlying parts (which, btw, is where I reside).
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

They scissor dude!

Deleted
    Dykes exist yo

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Eventually its better to be told lies then being told nothing. You guys realise even in Canada PC minister Trudeau (which i like), was elected part to fuck the Conservative and because he bet everything on the working class.
    In these times its a winning strategy or it can be a big power base. In the States Trump has built a campaign that could very well make him President just by tapping working class fury. Which considering Leave won, and I didn't think that was possible, and Trump being the GOP nomination won and I didn't think that possible either I am prepared to believe anything can happen in the next few years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Who knows how things will pan out in the next few years, dual citizenship and an eu passport may well come in handy.
    Scottish independence is imperative now.

10+ Year Old Account
    My father is Scottish...sadly, I've never met the man...better believe I'm trying to track him down right this minute.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

And then Quebec can finally be free of Canada. It would be kind of hillarious if it happens now with a citizen of Quebec as the prime minister of another country lol. I wish scottish had won their referendum last time, mabye it would have given us our balls back.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-06-25 at 01:30 AM.