Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Thunder Bluff, it is in a peaceful zone and also provides a good amount of safety being as high off the ground as it is. Besides scaling the bluffs the demons could either fly up there or all ride on the elevators.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gampuuon View Post
    Thunder Bluff, it is in a peaceful zone and also provides a good amount of safety being as high off the ground as it is. Besides scaling the bluffs the demons could either fly up there or all ride on the elevators.
    it's the quietest place for sure, but safety is... not so sure, the city have no defence "only heights" and many demons now can fly and the demon army have space ships
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Darkshire or Kara for me or maybe the farm in Pandaria, what is it called Half hill or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    There's no demons in there anymore and SPOILER Demon Hunters whoop Akamas ass and make him our bitch again, making the Shade of Akama once again and this time no one is going to free him. Not even Maiev.
    thats only if you took Kayn over Altruis, so its canonicity is debatable

best and safest place on the planet, undercity, not an alliance scum for miles
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Phazeblade View Post
    thats only if you took Kayn over Altruis, so its canonicity is debatable
    Wait what.......I had no idea. What's the alternative? Does Akama cooperate?

Deleted
    Behind Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Krobane View Post
    Wait what.......I had no idea. What's the alternative? Does Akama cooperate?
    taken from wowpedia
    Altruis the Sufferer: Akama joins the Illidari willingly and travels to the Fel Hammer.
    Kayn Sunfury: The Shade of Akama is once more torn out of Akama's body and travels to the Fel Hammer while Akama is left defeated at the Black Temple.
    Last edited by Phazeblade; 2016-06-25 at 01:27 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    best and safest place on the planet, undercity, not an alliance scum for miles
    it's ok if you ignore all the torture and had a gas mask

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    Behind Sylvanas.
    Whenever she goes ?
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    How can ironforge be the safest? The floor is literal lava, there's little to no air circulation and you're in a hollowed out mountain. I'm surprised the whole thing didn't cave in during the shattering.
    What? There's a canal with lava that's grated off and a tide of lava in the Great Forge, but otherwise there's no lava in the rest of the city. As for air circulation, it's fantasy. Plus dwarves have shaman now. They can just conjure air to breathe.

Ironforge is pretty much an impenetrable vault. I imagine even the Legion would have a hard time getting in once the gates are closed and the tram system cut off. It makes perfect sense that it didn't cave in; have you seen how big the structural support is? The walls surrounding the Great Forge are probably at least 20-30 feet thick alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    For some weird reason I enjoy to chill in all the various goblin neutral cities, be it Ratchet, Everlook, Booty Bay or Gadgetzan. I have a thing in particular for Ratchet (great memories from the times I leveled my first chars) and Booty Bay (I love the place and its proximity to Stranglethorn Vale, one of my preferred zones from vanilla).

Alternatively, Thunder Bluff. I once used to chill before that little lake while fishing something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Darnassus. Ironforge might be safe, but I'm not into snow and cold.

A small island off the coast of Westfall.

Of you want an exciting lifestyle, go to god damn Booty Bay.

Or if you'd rather retire to a quiet corner of the world, grow sweet carrots and det drunk with highly evolved murlocs, go to you farm in Pandaria. Seriously I loved the farm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    What? There's a canal with lava that's grated off and a tide of lava in the Great Forge, but otherwise there's no lava in the rest of the city. As for air circulation, it's fantasy. Plus dwarves have shaman now. They can just conjure air to breathe.

Ironforge is pretty much an impenetrable vault. I imagine even the Legion would have a hard time getting in once the gates are closed and the tram system cut off. It makes perfect sense that it didn't cave in; have you seen how big the structural support is? The walls surrounding the Great Forge are probably at least 20-30 feet thick alone.
    there is 2 side for "safety" of ironforge
    1 - the city is much bigger than it shown in the game, which is advantage for the city "safety".
    2- the problem is Ironforge has no backdoor - if we exclude the train station - which mean if there were a siege on the city the Dwarfs have no way out, also the orc's had succeeded before to conquer Khaz modan

- - - Updated - - -

For some weird reason I enjoy to chill in all the various goblin neutral cities, be it Ratchet, Everlook, Booty Bay or Gadgetzan. I have a thing in particular for Ratchet (great memories from the times I leveled my first chars) and Booty Bay (I love the place and its proximity to Stranglethorn Vale, one of my preferred zones from vanilla).

Alternatively, Thunder Bluff. I once used to chill before that little lake while fishing something.
    I think lore wise these goblin city's houses are expensive buy, but safe for sure the Guards there deal with many shit things.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    Darnassus. Ironforge might be safe, but I'm not into snow and cold.
    Darnassus is a tree, it could burnout easily

Ironforge would be where I would settle. And of the issue of no backdoors... dwarves likely have plenty of hidden exits in case of emergency. It is a common theme with dwarf cities to be like that.

Teldrassil would be cool, and saying it could be set ablaze is just silly when it undoubtedly has druids on it, who can control the weather should they need to put fires out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gharim View Post
    Ironforge would be where I would settle. And of the issue of no backdoors... dwarves likely have plenty of hidden exits in case of emergency. It is a common theme with dwarf cities to be like that.

Teldrassil would be cool, and saying it could be set ablaze is just silly when it undoubtedly has druids on it, who can control the weather should they need to put fires out.
    just think about it, if Teldrassil is invaded by legion force, it would be the easiest city to be set on fire to ashes

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    I think lore wise these goblin city's houses are expensive buy, but safe for sure the Guards there deal with many shit things.
    Most likely but you know, between all my characters I have every single crafting profession raised to 700. I could provide a service or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Used to live in the Chamber of Aspects, in a small villa inside Azure Sanctum. Currently, I spend most of my free time in Jaina's bedroom, though I have my own place in Dalaran for the occasional fling she is not aware off.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Used to live in the Chamber of Aspects, in a small villa inside Azure Sanctum. Currently, I spend most of my free time in Jaina's bedroom, though I have my own place in Dalaran for the occasional fling she is not aware off.
    so... you are trespassing on jaina property ?