Page 14 of 93 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Wait.. .you can transmog axes? I thought the warglaives were sword xmogs only?

Also what are the weapons above my post :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozari View Post

challenge mode swords from WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozari View Post

all one handed weapons can be transmogged into eachother, except for daggers. Although, I've heard people say that demon hunters can't use 1h maces, or that warglaives can't be mogged into maces. I'm really not sure about that and it's pretty confusing. According to their battle.net page, they can wield every one handed weapon in the game though, but that might just be out of date. If someone could clarify, that would be great.

As Derpkitteh said, the weapons are the one handed swords from challenge modes. get 8/8 gold on one character and in the prepatch you'll be able to buy an item to unlock all of the CM weapons for all characters for 10k gold or you can buy individual weapons for 1k each.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    all one handed weapons can be transmogged into eachother, except for daggers. Although, I've heard people say that demon hunters can't use 1h maces, or that warglaives can't be mogged into maces. I'm really not sure about that and it's pretty confusing. According to their battle.net page, they can wield every one handed weapon in the game though, but that might just be out of date. If someone could clarify, that would be great.
    Demon hunters can't use 1h maces. The web site is out of date--in the beta, their weapon skills (in the General tab of the spellbook) are listed as: Warglaives, Daggers, Fist Weapons, Axes (One-Handed) and Swords (One-Handed).
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

As it stands now, for cosmetics items like Jewel of the Firelord, Do i have to have it on a leather wearer to unlock, there is some issues on beta/ptr, so not sure.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    As it stands now, for cosmetics items like Jewel of the Firelord, Do i have to have it on a leather wearer to unlock, there is some issues on beta/ptr, so not sure.
    On the beta for me, cosmetic items work on everyone, regardless of class/armor type. That includes the Jewel of the Firelord.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinas View Post
    On the beta for me, cosmetic items work on everyone, regardless of class/armor type. That includes the Jewel of the Firelord.

damn, just wasnt working for me last nite, course im on ptr and its buggy as hell
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    I've seen a lot of artwork with these kind of bandage-wrappings around the hands, like in this artwork: http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/484489.jpg and plenty others.

Is this kind of hand-wrappings actually available somewhere in the game?
    Closest I've found is: http://www.wowhead.com/item=24141/ba...#same-model-as

But common quality and sadly mail.

Deleted
    I will probably use something like this. Might change it a little later.

This will be my DH tank transmog.

Or this:

Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-06-28 at 10:45 PM.

Deleted
    I think I'll go with some Silvermoon style (obviously the eyes are bugged):

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Swear to god if those maroon tattoos are not available on character creating im gonna lose my shit lmao
    http://imgur.com/tKNnCoI

This seems to be the only red tattoos. Tried to match it as close as I could on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    http://imgur.com/tKNnCoI

This seems to be the only red tattoos. Tried to match it as close as I could on PTR.
    Yeah i couldnt create anything maroon either. im hoping there are more color options in the barber kinda like hair styles are currently
    Science the shit out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Anyone kinda disappointed we can't get rid of the horns off the warglaives? Really dislike alot of the horns on our weapons, so I'll probably end up using the standard artifact blue color or maybe the different weapon drops we get from the Demon Hunter opening.
    you can also buy warglaives (green or blue quality) without horns
    atm using them in the beta

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Whats the name of them please?
    I'll post tomorrow name + link
    writing atm from my phone. I'll get home tomorrow (or late in the night ^^')

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...8ghm808Box808a

This will be my DH come legion, still unsure on the glaives though, i keep flicking between all the models unable to decide on which i like best
    Last edited by Zeeket; 2016-07-02 at 09:13 PM.

http://legion.wowhead.com/dressing-r...08Cne808Cne808

Something along these lines, until I can unlock the Umberwing transmog, then I will be using that.

Something of note, in case it hasn't been brought up recently: your tattoos actually show up over your shirt. This has allowed my Stylish Black Shirt to appear as if it's got fel green runes on it. It's a pretty cool look for anyone who doesn't like the shirtless style.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Something of note, in case it hasn't been brought up recently: your tattoos actually show up over your shirt. This has allowed my Stylish Black Shirt to appear as if it's got fel green runes on it. It's a pretty cool look for anyone who doesn't like the shirtless style.
    Nice to know. Got a screenshot of it? Don't suppose it goes through tabards too?