Hey guys so there's this thing that you can only hide/show your helm/Cloak/Shoulder at the transmogrifier...

This poses two problems: first that whenever you get a new helm you can't hide it until you go back to Dalaran; and Second, that with me playing a Worgen I won't be able to equip it until I go back to hide it since helmets look atrocious on worgens.

Could anyone please send a twitter message or post in the beta forums since my post on the ptr forums didn't really get that much attention? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    does it really matter? Raids typically only drop 2-4 weapons a class can use, I don't see much difference from that and 3 unique weapons per class on average. On top of that, you rarely saw anyone actually using those weapon models because they transmogged it away. People will still transmog their artifacts. You're not going to see every brother and their mother's brothers using artifacts as their weapon model of choice, and then add artifact skins on top of it and there are more variants in this expansion than there ever has.

I think you are missing the point.
    I'm definately one of those "i dont see a problem with artifacts the way they are right now"
    but i dont like it when my sides defense defend the wrong thing.

The problem is the fact that there is one iconic Item that only exists once. Yet even if they look different you will have ALL dps paladins wielding the one single ashbringer. When by definition there is only 1. Same with Legendaries. its a legendary item, so while you will ocassionally see more than 1 person in a given raid or bg with it it is extremely rare to do so.

Blizz has even enforced this by having iconic raid drops often become the standard uniform for npcs later. For example many Draenei in Draenor wielded the Champion draenei sword from the draenei quartermaster for the tournament, and others the mace that belongs to maraad, to show that these weapons are actually fairy common among wielders. thats because its easy to see how that any of these weapons, even if they were previously only used by a specific hero can be duplicated. because what was special was not the weapon but the hero.

With artifacts and legendaries the ENTIRE point of them is that they are special and one of a kind.

Again I dont have anything against this but that is why people are against it. For instance i think they should change it so that your character is said to be one of many leaders of your order hall sending out missions and working with your champions. not a Single one. it would make sense if it was canonized that there are at least 3 champions per class. i'd like to see dialogue about a npc talking tot he Ashbringer of how the Wielder of the Silver Hand saved a great many soldiers on the battlefield, so its time for the Ashbringer to go on the offensive. Thus leaving ambiguity as to who wields it while simultaneously giving credit where credit is do. Is the wielder of the Silver hand the Ashbringer himself? His companion? a rival from the horde? Amongst the story that doesnt matter as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I wouldnt mind Naga Shadow Priests.
    yall are missing the greatest plan of all. N'zoth could have crustacean followers!

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

Mantis shrimp can see in 12 visual spectrums, create explosions hotter than the sun!
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by KingdomOblivion View Post
    Did they take down the ability to make lvl 100 toons on the beta?
    seems that way. Can still boost tho. Probably why. They want people to test the boosting. Only thing that sucks with that is that you are forced to do broken shore scenario

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post

I mean this is really silly but it further proves my point. We don't know that this is Malfurion talking about the next expansion, the next patch, the expansion after the next expansion....
    Point taken. It could be any expansion in the future.

Regardless of whether it's next or not shouldn't matter though. This is exciting news. Not just because they are seeding expansions better but also that we're finally getting more news on N'zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just done the first LFR... well was pretty easy, need more difficu... oh wait, "LFR"

Btw, I saw Celestalon 5min ago IG
    ___

The God of the Deep writhes in his prison, breaking free ever so slowly. You should hurry and defeat the fallen titan... there are greater battles yet to fight.
    So Sargeras is not the final boss of WoW after all, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Just done the first LFR... well was pretty easy, need more difficu... oh wait, "LFR"

Btw, I saw Celestalon 5min ago IG
    ___

So Sargeras is not the final boss of WoW after all, maybe
    well both cthun and yoggsaron are more powerful than sargeras so it's no surprise :P

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    "It's beta" is also a fact. And you still call it an excuse every second post.

Edit: Pretty sure they do. Still a shitty way to contribute feedback. I could post on the offical forums, but fuck it, let them search my stuff on my fav website because.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    well both cthun and yoggsaron are more powerful than sargeras so it's no surprise :P
    Whats your source on that? Sargeras in his full form can cleave planets in two

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    Whats your source on that? Sargeras in his full form can cleave planets in two
    And old gods can manipulate a soul of a titan
    Power isn't measured in just how big of a thing they can destroy

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    no, power is a direct thing. sargeras is infinitely more powerful than an old god.

a dark titan would be more powerful than sargeras. the old gods are just parasitic infections really.

old gods can corrupt the soul of a nascent titan, and not a FULL grown titan, like sargeras. Big difference. Thats like saying someone can beat an adult cuz they can beat a baby.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    old gods can corrupt the soul of a nascent titan, and not a FULL grown titan, like sargeras. Big difference. Thats like saying someone can beat an adult cuz they can beat a baby.
    If they managed to stick long enough on a full titan they might be able to, also remember that the Old Gods on Azeroth are small compared to other ones out there(think one of the first planets Sargeras destroyed was overrun by them)

Also the Old Gods aren't the ones possessing the Titan's soul, in this regard they are a conduit for a darker power.
    To be honest it's my impression that were they to succeed, they would then probably be killed as the newly formed Dark Titan awoke :v

The Old Gods absolutely aren't greater powers than Sargeras though. He's killed Old Gods before.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Old Gods power doesn't come directly from them, but from controling others(much better than Jaina... I mean Dreadlords)
    Maybe the moment we (champions of Azeroth) stepped withing Cthuns or Yoggs prison we've unknowingly lost control to them and if we kill Sargeras thats the Old Gods winning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Also the Old Gods aren't the ones possessing the Titan's soul, in this regard they are a conduit for a darker power.
    To be honest it's my impression that were they to succeed, they would then probably be killed as the newly formed Dark Titan awoke :v

The Old Gods absolutely aren't greater powers than Sargeras though. He's killed Old Gods before.
    <Insert something about outside the cycle here>

/10chars and such
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Its probably more accurate to say that the Old Gods are ultimately more dangerous than the Legion since their goal is to bring about something that Sargeras himself is afraid of.

The Old Gods power doesn't come directly from them, but from controling others(much better than Jaina... I mean Dreadlords)
    Maybe the moment we (champions of Azeroth) stepped withing Cthuns or Yoggs prison we've unknowingly lost control to them and if we kill Sargeras thats the Old Gods winning
    Sargeras wants to destroy the planet that we live on. It doesn't take any manipulation for us to want to stop him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Its probably more accurate to say that the Old Gods are ultimately more dangerous than the Legion since their goal is to bring about something that Sargeras himself is afraid of.
    I don't know, honestly.
    They both want our complete destruction, so once it gets to that point I can't say one is necessarily more dangerous than the other.
    Really what you want to evaluate here is how likely they are to complete that task, not what task it is that they want to perform.
    We need to stop both :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to us they are both beings of immense power. Old Gods are stronger than Deathwing, and we barely beat him. Just because Sargeras is stronger doesnt mean a fully awakened/empowered old god is weak.

If they managed to stick long enough on a full titan they might be able to, also remember that the Old Gods on Azeroth are small compared to other ones out there(think one of the first planets Sargeras destroyed was overrun by them)

you do realize that that the titan in the picture is a nascant (Read: baby ) titan? thats why its a planet and not yet a walking titan.

Chronicles NEVER says they can corrupt a full grown titan, the only thing it confirms is that they can corrupt a baby titan.

Of course an old god is not close in power compared to a Titan! If the old gods were more powerful, then the Titans had no chance against the Void lords to begin with..