Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    In this day and age I would not at all be surprised if the internet demands that a UK region be added to Blizzard's games. Can't be lumped in with that EU filth.
    They do have a horrible habit of occasionally speaking foreign. If you can't speak English all the time then you have no business being on an EU server.

Deleted
    The more important question is, what does the UK choose when picking a region in one of Blizzard's games?
    EU, just like Russia and Switzerland.

Texit... really? Texans are so obnoxious. I don't think Texas leaving the US would go over nearly as well as the UK leaving the EU.
    They wouldnt leave or even get a say about it. The debate of secession was settled for ALL states after the civil war regardless of when they joined the US. Besides, how long do you think it would take the cartels to take over if they did have choice and decided to leave.

I also am from Texas and I agree, there are some really obnoxious people here but I found that to be the case in every part of the country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    It's not being hateful to point out your delusions. What have we gained control of exactly with this vote?
    Calling me delusional is rude tbh I could say the same about the remain side...it goes both ways but seeming tho most here a remain bias I better keep quiet lol, We gained back public power, we made a useless PM quit within 30 mins how many of you can say that?
    We will still trade we will still travel, I see no atom bomb dropped on us atm, what's the big deal...life goes on dry your eyes, get some milk, have a nice life I'm off, In fact none UK members have no place to throw abuse...I have seen enough of that from foreigners already, spray painting walls telling Britain to Piss Off lol.

Fuck it I'm out feel free to hunt me down with pitch forks, Delete my account please admin this community is poison. I won't let the door hit me in the balls on the way out. Peace

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    If you see that as hate your pretty thin skinned.

You said yourself you cast your vote based on your heart felt national pride.

I think in time you will rue the decision to follow the heart rather than making an informed choice.
    I take that back, Am I Worried? yes ofc but rather than seeing the bad I see the good too, Make no mistake I am sorry what happened to Scotland I didn't expect that outcome, But what is done is done, make sure you vote and remain in happy days
    Last edited by mmoc8d9a66b0a0; 2016-06-25 at 02:47 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    I mean venting your prejudices aren't exactly an argument and your claim was unsubstantiated (youtube videos aren't a source) but here you go; http://news.scotland.gov.uk/News/Sco...n-UK-171e.aspx
    Here is also a source that isn't a press release attempting to set an agenda : https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ology_Note.pdf

You guys are doing much better though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    Thatcher is dead, let it go.
    First of all, lol, I said 'since Thatcher', learn to read. Since Thatcher, there has been Major, Blair, Brown and even Cameron, and in that time you know a minimum of 100 million of EU funds directly given to Liverpool, which have not been released to us by the government.....that's not hidden away, or a secret, it's easily obtainable, provable fact....as reported by the Liverpool Echo amongst others....which is why there's such a stink being raised against the current mayor, Joe Anderson, (amongst other reasons), that he makes cuts because he's not willing to fight our corner....not that it matters anymore...because we're not in the EU....

- - - Updated - - -

Apropos of nothing, and unrelated

A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    bla bla bla
    You still don't get it. You keep repeating -Nothing changed! Nothing changed!

Everything changed. It was stupid. Shit for the economy. Shit for the rest of the Western world, shit for the younger folk of the UK.

Get off your high horse. You fucked up. And people are calling you out for it.

Calling me delusional is rude tbh I could say the same about the remain side...it goes both ways but seeming tho most here a remain bias I better keep quiet lol, We gained back public power, we made a useless PM quit within 30 mins how many of you can say that?
    We will still trade we will still travel, I see no atom bomb dropped on us atm, what's the big deal...life goes on dry your eyes, get some milk, have a nice life I'm off, In fact none UK members have no place to throw abuse...I have seen enough of that from foreigners already, spray painting walls telling Britain to Piss Off lol.

Fuck it I'm out feel free to hunt me down with pitch forks, Delete my account please admin this community is poison. I won't let the door hit me in the balls on the way out. Peace

- - - Updated - - -

na not pissed but had very many beers enjoying this victory and trolling you lot
    I asked you a simple question, to which you haven't really answered. I'm sorry that calling you delusional has upset you so much, maybe you should dry your eyes and get some milk? Try adjusting your walking position so your testes don't dangle behind you when you exit a room, stops them taking a walloping as you slam the door in a grand stand on your way out.

I live in Blackpool btw, that's why I used "we". I'll give my fellow country man as much shit as I want when they talk shit thank you. Like the great philosopher Jamie Vardy once said "chat shit, get banged".

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    Here is also a source that isn't a press release attempting to set an agenda : https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...ology_Note.pdf

You guys are doing much better though.
    It's reporting the Gers figures which are official. It's not just a press release but I doubt I should be expecting an intimate knowledge of Scottish politics. And your link is already flawed as it allocates North Sea revenue on a per capita basis. If Scotland was independent it would receive all of the North Sea oil revenue instead of 8.2% (Scottish population within the UK).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    You still don't get it. You keep repeating -Nothing changed! Nothing changed!

Everything changed. It was stupid. Shit for the economy. Shit for the rest of the Western world, shit for the younger folk of the UK.

Get off your high horse. You fucked up. And people are calling you out for it.
    I have children I voted for them, I'm on no horse currently just a car, and you can't call a guy out on his opinion. sorry

- - - Updated - - -

I asked you a simple question, to which you haven't really answered. I'm sorry that calling you delusional has upset you so much, maybe you should dry your eyes and get some milk? Try adjusting your walking position so your testes don't dangle behind you when you exit a room, stops them taking a walloping as you slam the door in a grand stand on your way out.

I live in Blackpool btw, that's why I used "we". I'll give my fellow country man as much shit as I want when they talk shit thank you. Like the great philosopher Jamie Vardy once said "chat shit, get banged".
    Blackpool nice I'm going there next month...Barrow lad here btw would love to meet you. In fact I can arrange a meet i will come with the fleetwood boating boys...let them drop me off, how does that sound?
    Last edited by mmoc8d9a66b0a0; 2016-06-25 at 02:59 AM.

I especially love the fucking morons who woke up this morning and just realized what the fuck they did.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_57...bb5?edition=uk

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...er-changes-he/

"Vote today, Regret later"

- - - Updated - - -

I have children I voted for them,.
    Yea you can call out someone for having dumb opinions. And the fact that you voted "leave for the children" makes it exponentially worse.

Blackpool nice I'm going there next month...Barrow lad here btw would love to meet you. In fact I can arrange a meet i will come with the fleetwood boating boys how does that sound?
    Is that some kind of threat lol. My god you're pathetic xD.

Deleted
    Is that some kind of threat lol. My god you're pathetic xD.
    chat shit get banged wasn't a threat?

- - - Updated - - -

I especially love the fucking morons who woke up this morning and just realized what the fuck they did.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea you can call out someone for having dumb opinions. And the fact that you voted "leave for the children" makes it exponentially worse.
    Nope you can't sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    He says, ignoring the Liverpool implication....must be nice to be so ignorant, must be so peaceful...
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Yeah, I was born in Texas and visit there every now and then. They would not really leave the US currently. Though the Brexit happened so wtf do I know.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm not convinced that will happen, The UK isn't exactly known for being kind to minority languages, will the UK keep up its minority language obligations? I am not so sure. Though like the UKIppers will owe a huge debt to Wales as the Welsh really did come out for Leave. The new government will likely have to give wales some treats.
    They're far too politically correct and scared of offending the left to do anything like that. It's not the country like the incredibly skewed picture painted by John Oliver in his cherry picked propaganda video.. More in line with the more absurd political leanings in Sweden, self deprecating. That said though it's far to established and engrained in to Wales to really get rid of it at this point. Welsh nationality is very healthy and very strong. It always has been.

God help anyone at Westminister that thinks otherwise they'll be in for a shock.

As for treats, the barnett formula really needs to be looked at. Scotland gets far more than it gives back especially with us propping up their oil which at the moment has to be subsidized with tax payers money, Wales and NI really need more focus rather than trying to satiate a group of insatiable people that are constantly trying to break up and undermine the union.
    Last edited by mmoce9fe1e7ffd; 2016-06-25 at 03:58 AM.

Considering I prefaced it by calling Jamie Vardy a philosopher I kinda figured it was an obvious joke. If you do want to meet up for a drink though I'm always happy to meet anyone, maybe I'll learn something, maybe you will but preferably we just get drunk.

Unlike the UK, Texas cannot legally leave the US, they'd need a revolution or the US collapsing before they could get out.
    Are you're dramatizing this. The UK leaving EU does not mean the UK rejects Europe, it means the UK rejects the corrupt bureaucracy in Brussels.

- - - Updated - - -

You linked a huffpo (lol) article in which they talked to 6 (it's actually numbered) people as some sort of evidence ? Wow.. Just wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    He says, ignoring the Liverpool implication....must be nice to be so ignorant, must be so peaceful...
    I thought it was a threat tbh, Honestly I mean no one any harm It just seems there are a lot of Remain sided people here, this hatred between both sides is unreal lol and this is just MMO champ, I can't imagine the hate in this country right now, If I offended anyone I'm sorry but my vote remains and I stand by that, what is done is done, I have not given anyone any abuse over their vote to remain but only defended myself from the torrent of abuse coming my way, what else could I do?

You don't think like me ok I get that but there is no need for all this shit, I posted my views and people took offence to it (hit a nerve) I had to defend myself from what followed.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering I prefaced it by calling Jamie Vardy a philosopher I kinda figured it was an obvious joke. If you do want to meet up for a drink though I'm always happy to meet anyone, maybe I'll learn something, maybe you will but preferably we just get drunk.
    Jamie Vardy ? I have no clue who that is sorry and I'm sorry for jumping the gate, btw blackpool is awesome lol my kids love it.