Page 63 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Completely shitfaced
    Allright. I'll leave you to your misery then.

Completely shitfaced we just voted leave and I am celebrating.

However, even drunk I can read. Please learn, then read my posts then respond properly, because the above is fucking bilge.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes.

It is when the content specifically designed for those players idn't a piece of piss because instead it sbeen retooled to make life easier for hardcore players.

All other modes should have been left alone and left at ten man possibility. Instead they were repurposed so as to maek life easier for mythic raiders. This was a massive, massive fuck up.

Progression/challenging content has a place. That place is with the people who like it and a billion miles away from normal people.
    But highmaul could be cleared by 10 people.
    Not by you, but by competent people.
    Btw HM normal has been the easiest normal difficulty raid since ICC 10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    But highmaul could be cleared by 10 people.
    Not by you, but by competent people.
    Not past butcher it couldn't

I dont mind you being pro mythic to the pont of lunacy, but not knowing the facts is simply silly.

Additionally, it was advertised at being doable by average player with ten men at 610 ilvl. (lol)

Weirdly wow has no players. Amazing coincdence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Allright. I'll leave you to your misery then.
    What part of "celebrating" didn't you understand?

lol

Not past butcher it couldn't

I dont mind you being pro mythic to the pont of lunacy, but not knowing the facts is simply silly.

Additionally, it was advertised at being doable by average player with ten men at 610 ilvl. (lol)

Weirdly wow has no players. Amazing coincdence.

- - - Updated - - -

lol
    Until you can provide your own evidence I'm going to totally dismiss your claim. If you can reference it, you sure can cite your source.

What crazy world do you live in where you can clear a non lfr raid in lower itemlevel than what drops from a heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
    How is my math wrong? If you're in a 20-man raid, you're 5% of the raid. If you're in a 10-man, you're 10% of the raid. More wiggle room for carries. Do you honestly think that the bottom 5 players in a Mythic raid team are as good as the top 5 players? Hell no they are not.
    Your math isn't wrong, but the implication of the math is fucking bullshit. There is no substance to an argument that since you make up higher percentage of the raid's effort in a smaller raid group that it is somehow more difficult or more personally demanding. If you look at the raid as simply being dead or alive, you can make that argument but anybody who has raided any amount would know that it's not being dead or alive which usually gets kills, it's performing while you are alive. And the argument I was making is that at any given raid size, if the tuning is properly handled a player will be contributing an equal amount to the raid's overall success regardless.

The inherent problem with 10/25 split raid hierarchies is that on one level or the other, due to the near-impossibility for Blizzard to tune equally between the raid sizes player contribution is always going to shift in favor of one size or another. It's much, much better for them to tune the raid to singular raid size since it eliminates this grey area and keeps the integrity of the encounters universal instead of inexorably favoring one or the other.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2016-06-25 at 03:08 AM.

Deleted
    Until you can provide your own evidence I'm going to totally dismiss your claim. If you can reference it, you sure can cite your source.
    Google.

What crazy world do you live in where you can clear a non lfr raid in lower itemlevel than what drops from a heroic
    The one advertised by blizzard at blizzcon.

Also - normal was open before LFR.
    Not working mate, have you tried a song instead?

lol
    The part where your're sitting glued to your screen on a forum in the intrawebz "celebrating".
    lol

Google.

The one advertised by blizzard at blizzcon.

Also - normal was open before LFR.

Not working mate, have you tried a song instead?
    You fail to understand the whole thing where unless you can share your information, it could just be headcanon.

Blizzard said that the itemlevel for highmaul is 640+. Source? google.

See how that works? Who is right? me? you? neither of us? both of us?

Also, raidfinder highmaul requires 615. There's no fucking way you're correct. So cite your sources.

Oh and by the way..

Deleted
    The part where your're sitting glued to your screen on a forum in the intrawebz "celebrating".
    lol
    You don;t have a mobile then?

Glued to a mobile screen.
    lol

Deleted
    You fail to understand the whole thing where unless you can share your information, it could just be headcanon.
    Google.
    Blizzard said that the itemlevel for highmaul is 640+. Source? google.
    Google say otherwise, go and check
    See how that works? Who is right? me? you? neither of us? both of us?
    Google says blizzonc had the route normal dungeon to normal raid, HC dungeon to HC raid. Go and check. Google is your friend.
    Also, raidfinder highmaul requires 615. There's no fucking way you're correct. So cite your sources.
    Blizzcon was the adervtisement. Then they ddn't do it. Dance studio etc
    Oh and by the way..
    Fascinating.

- - - Updated - - -

Glued to a mobile screen.
    lol
    I'm glad you agree with everything i've said so far.

Yep, you have no idea what you're talking about, and sadly enough, your misinformed views are shared by a lot of people.

Oh well.

oh and, cite your sources.

Actually I'm quite sorry you're stuck at not being able to clear 10man normal.
    Celebrate away while glued to a forum

Deleted
    Yep, you have no idea what you're talking about, and sadly enough, your misinformed views are shared by a lot of people.

Oh well.

oh and, cite your sources.
    I did. Google.

If you cared, you'd now be on google.

The fact that you won't bother is proof you know I am right.

Regardless, mythic is a fantastic success - if the goal was to make an endgame mode which lost 5 million subscribers.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually I'm quite sorry you're stuck at not being able to clear 10man normal.
    Celebrate away while glued to a forum
    No one could clear highmaul on ten man at releas.e

And I have had to stop, i'm out of beer.

bedtime soon.

I did. Google.

If you cared, you'd now be on google.

The fact that you won't bother is proof you know I am right.

Regardless, mythic is a fantastic success - if the goal was to make an endgame mode which lost 5 million subscribers.

- - - Updated - - -

No one could clear highmaul on ten man at releas.e

And I have had to stop, i'm out of beer.

bedtime soon.
    Your bias and saltiness is omnipresent.
    The mere fact that you won't share your pretend results reeks of bitter player.
    Oh well. We all know LFR was tuned for 615, so I fail to see how that could even be possible.

And 10 man highmaul was possible to people who weren't shitty. Too bad you were. Sleep well though.

Trying really hard from not slapping my forehead every time someone comments on the change to 20 man mythic being the cause of almost 5 million sub loss from an activity that was participated in by a minority of the raiding community. There are not even 5 million organized raiders.

Oh and this is a thread on 20 man mythic. There are already active and relevant threads that include discussion about normal mode.

Deleted
    Your bias and saltiness is omnipresent.
    The mere fact that you won't share your pretend results reeks of bitter player.
    Oh well. We all know LFR was tuned for 615, so I fail to see how that could even be possible.

And 10 man highmaul was possible to people who weren't shitty. Too bad you were. Sleep well though.
    You keep trying to turn a tuning issue into an ad hominem.

its a bit sad.

Ten man raiding wasn't possible beyond butcher at release.

Blizzard promised at the blizzcon before wod launched that you would be able to clear normal raids using normal dungeon gear. Heroic would require heroic dungeon gear. LFR released a month after normal and is irrelevent to this anyway.

No one, not even paragon, could clear highmaul with ten player at 605 ilvl with just ten men on the night it opened.

Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Trying really hard from not slapping my forehead every time someone comments on the change to 20 man mythic being the cause of almost 5 million sub loss from an activity that was participated in by a minority of the raiding community. There are not even 5 million organized raiders.

Oh and this is a thread on 20 man mythic. There are already active and relevant threads that include discussion about normal mode.
    shhh, injin is making things about himself.
    Ofc if you cant do normal you can't do mythic. But ofc people are just mad at not everything centering about them.

Deleted

its perfectly relevant. The other raids modes, and indeed the whoel game was changed to make the change to one format mythic raiding easier.

Professions wre gutted, gearing was removed, levelling was truncated, and small group raids were murdered. All to give mythic the best possible chance at suvceeding.

Hey man, just let him "celebrate" on a MMO forum
    At least he's entertaining