British is a lot like Japan in Asia, or Cuba in America.
    They are superior race. (at least they think they are)

At $30 oil, Texas is begging to stay in US.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravs View Post
    Jamie Vardy ? I have no clue who that is sorry and I'm sorry for jumping the gate, btw blackpool is awesome lol my kids love it.
    Dis guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Vardy. Ask your Cod Head friends lol, they will know a thing or two about him.

Glad your kids enjoy it so, if you've never taken them to Notarianni for an ice cream then I advise you to do so. If you're trawling about the town centre and want some Fish and Chips then I'd say go to Yorkshire Fisheries on Topping Street. Either way I hope you and your family have a great time here.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2016-06-25 at 03:24 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    It's reporting the Gers figures which are official. It's not just a press release but I doubt I should be expecting an intimate knowledge of Scottish politics. And your link is already flawed as it allocates North Sea revenue on a per capita basis. If Scotland was independent it would receive all of the North Sea oil revenue instead of 8.2% (Scottish population within the UK).
    That's fair enough....I wouldnt put too much stock in that oil though....https://www.theguardian.com/business...-uk-as-a-whole

"Scotland’s gross domestic product declined by 1% in cash terms last year and has only grown by 4% since the recession, an analysis by the economist John McLaren has found. By comparison, the UK economy as a whole has grown by 23% in cash terms since 2008."

Don't worry though, the SNP can spin it fine so everything is ok.

Oh and this:

"The SNP insisted the country’s economy was still strong, with among the highest levels of overseas investment in the UK."

Wonder why EU support is so strong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Dis guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Vardy. Ask your Cod Head friends lol, they will know a thing or two about him.

Glad your kids enjoy it so, if you've never taken them to Notarianni for an ice cream then I advise you to do so. If you're trawling about the town centre and want some Fish and Chips then I'd say go to Yorkshire Fisheries on Topping Street. Either way I hope you and your family have a great time here.
    Haha powerboats not cod heads, but yea I will check those places out, cheers for the heads up and no hard feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    You linked a huffpo (lol) article in which they talked to 6 (it's actually numbered) people as some sort of evidence ? Wow.. Just wow
    Of course people are going to regret it. It's like when a child argues tooth and nail with their sibling over a toy. They win the argument and get the toy and when the struggle is over they couldn't care less about the toy and they're like "ok you can play with it.". Because it wasn't about the result. It's about winning the argument. It's about being a control freak.

This was will be forever known as the passive/aggressive revolution. With the "If the other side is for it, I'm against it, if the other side is against it, I'm for it" cucks leading the way.

And then there's this.

"Nigel Farage has admitted that it was a "mistake" to promise that £350million a week would be spent on the NHS if the UK backed a Brexit vote.

Speaking just an hour after the Leave vote was confirmed the Ukip leader said the money could not be guaranteed and claimed he would never have made the promise in the first place.

Campaigners promised to use the money the UK reportedly sends to the EU to fund the health service instead.

Asked by ITV's Good Morning Britain whether he could guarantee that the £350m that was sent to the EU would now go the NHS, Mr Farage said: “No I can’t, I would never have made that claim.

"The pledge was central to the official Vote Leave campaign and was controversially emblazoned on the side of the bus which shuttled Boris Johnson and Michael Gove around the country.

"That was one of the mistakes made by the Leave campaign.””

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...was-a-mistake/
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-06-25 at 03:33 AM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    First of all, lol, I said 'since Thatcher', learn to read. Since Thatcher, there has been Major, Blair, Brown and even Cameron, and in that time you know a minimum of 100 million of EU funds directly given to Liverpool, which have not been released to us by the government.....that's not hidden away, or a secret, it's easily obtainable, provable fact....as reported by the Liverpool Echo amongst others....which is why there's such a stink being raised against the current mayor, Joe Anderson, (amongst other reasons), that he makes cuts because he's not willing to fight our corner....not that it matters anymore...because we're not in the EU....

- - - Updated - - -

Apropos of nothing, and unrelated

i know its gonan sound rasist and will earn me infraction but the irony when person with african roots is against eu/integration and immigration to uk and speaks about british pride as nation

Haha powerboats not cod heads, but yea I will check those places out, cheers for the heads up and no hard feelings.
    They calling themselves powerboats these days!? What has the world come to. My Dad was a cod head and I'll be damned if they think they can get away rebranding themselves as something so tawdry as powerboats lol. Enjoy your stay .

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I thought it was a threat tbh, Honestly I mean no one any harm It just seems there are a lot of Remain sided people here, this hatred between both sides is unreal lol and this is just MMO champ, I can't imagine the hate in this country right now, If I offended anyone I'm sorry but my vote remains and I stand by that, what is done is done, I have not given anyone any abuse over their vote to remain but only defended myself from the torrent of abuse coming my way, what else could I do?

You don't think like me ok I get that but there is no need for all this shit, I posted my views and people took offence to it (hit a nerve) I had to defend myself from what followed.
    To an extent I like to think most people are intentionally more edgy and over the top online then they really are. In truth I think a lot of people have invested themselves in their persona here of being "For this," and "Against that," and I am definitely to be included in that. I would say most people play it up.

Nobody here is really themselves IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    That's fair enough....I wouldnt put too much stock in that oil though....https://www.theguardian.com/business...-uk-as-a-whole

"Scotland’s gross domestic product declined by 1% in cash terms last year and has only grown by 4% since the recession, an analysis by the economist John McLaren has found. By comparison, the UK economy as a whole has grown by 23% in cash terms since 2008."
    Global oil crisis that halves the price of oil yet the economy only contracted by 1%, doesn't like we're "putting too much stock" into it (it only makes up 16% of our GDP). The fact that the Scottish economy has only grown by 4% is a sign of the UK governments failure and lack of investment.

"The SNP insisted the country’s economy was still strong, with among the highest levels of overseas investment in the UK."

Wonder why EU support is so strong?
    No-one's contesting that Scotland benefits from being in Europe but actually our largest investors have been the US, France and Norway. http://www.ey.com/UK/en/Newsroom/New...rmance-from-US
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-06-25 at 03:40 AM.

Deleted
    I have children I voted for them
    You must hate your kids. Poor mites.

Quote Originally Posted by AgeOldGnomette View Post
    Sovereignty and keeping Wales welsh.
    The fuck does this even mean? Hate to inform you, but the last King of Wales died in 1282 and the devolution of government we have isn't total, so explain to me how you think this was a vote for sovereignty... Can you even speak Welsh?
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-06-25 at 03:50 AM.

Deleted
    The Brits would be absolutely foolish to leave the EU. The model the anti-EU campaign has suggested for Britain (Norway/Swiss model) requires the nation to follow the rules and regulations of the European Union. You will not have access to the single market without adhering to the rules and laws of the European Union. If this access is not gained and all British business remains as an outsider subjected to tariffs and the such, it will be economical self-destruction for Britain and the people who most support Leave (working class whites) will be hurt the most by inevitable recession, cuts and driving down of social services. Then the anti-EU block would sell this as Britain being punished by the EU which would lead to higher amounts of discontent and radicalization of the local population.

And most important of all, like I said, if Britain leaves but yet is supposed to join the single market space of the EU, it will HAVE TO adhere to the rules of the EU WITHOUT A VOICE regarding it's decisions. You don't want free movement because you think it will limit immigrants? Well sorry for you if you don't want your economy to crash you will still have to have free movement but this time you will not have a veto if in 20 years Turkey is a legit candidate to join.'

EDIT: http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02...-of-the-plebs/ good article on how elites forgo citizens and this is what you get, brezit bullshit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    To an extent I like to think most people are intentionally more edgy and over the top online then they really are. In truth I think a lot of people have invested themselves in their persona here of being "For this," and "Against that," and I am definitely to be included in that. I would say most people play it up.

Nobody here is really themselves IMHO.
    Speak for thyself. It's not about 2edgy4you politiks...I certainly have no persona here on this website, outside of what is best for the North West....and what has been decided by 'nationals' is not what is best for regionals. It's not even up for debate, it's factually worse.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Weltmacht View Post
    The Brits would be absolutely foolish to leave the EU.
    he Prime Minister and just about every other politician with any discernable power has begrudgingly said democracy has to be accepted. The EU has accepted the vote and has made it clear there's no chance of us rejoining in full capacity.
    Last edited by mmoce9fe1e7ffd; 2016-12-30 at 11:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    To quote,

We're ruled by EU - Lie
    This is about taking independence and control - Lie
    350mil a week - Bloody massive lie
    Turkey is joining - Lie
    Migration is destroying us - Lie
    Refugees are destroying us - Lie
    They're forming an army - Lie
    They're forming EU state of nations - Lie
    Our economy will be fine - Lie

Good game, Leave, good game.
    A smart man puts his money on the horse with the best odds...a wise man doesn't waste his money gambling on an outcome he has no control over.
    A blog thing for you! http://yetisteaparty.blogspot.co.uk
    A youtube thinghttp://www.youtube.com/user/Teroseth/

7+ Year Old Account
    Speak for thyself. It's not about 2edgy4you politiks...I certainly have no persona here on this website, outside of what is best for the North West....and what has been decided by 'nationals' is not what is best for regionals. It's not even up for debate, it's factually worse.
    Its a messageboard, anyone who takes this too seriously is got to go out and get a hobby.

I was convinced that remain was the right choice(Even though I am notably hostile towards much of the EU), and so was glad my sister voted remain as that is what I would have done. But its a bit disconcerting that the immediate reaction I've seen here is mainly that we need to nix democracy entirely and that the poor, the old, or the lower class shouldn't be allowed to vote. I am particularly shocked by how many Lefties take out the hatchet against the poor, the down trodden and the disenfranchised and older folks.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am particularly shocked by how many Lefties take out the hatchet against the poor, the down trodden and the disenfranchised and older folks.
    No, you aren't.

To quote,

We're ruled by EU - Lie
    This is about taking independence and control - Lie
    350mil a week - Bloody massive lie
    Turkey is joining - Lie
    Migration is destroying us - Lie
    Refugees are destroying us - Lie
    They're forming an army - Lie
    They're forming EU state of nations - Lie
    Our economy will be fine - Lie

Good game, Leave, good game.
    I am 100% sure that one of those "lies" is truth.

Even the lame stream media contradicts you. And they are pro stay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    The fuck does this even mean? Hate to inform you, but the last King of Wales died in 1282. The devolution of government we have isn't total so explain to me how you think this was a vote for sovereignty... Can you even speak Welsh?
    Rhywbeth yn dweud wrthyf nad ydych yn. Rhyddfrydol nodweddiadol.
    Last edited by mmoce9fe1e7ffd; 2016-06-25 at 04:48 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    No you aren't.
    Okay I'm not, I saw this happen before with some Sanders supporters being a bit displeased with some demographics not voting for Sanders.

Or Hillary people deeply angry that younger woman weren't going for her.

I'm more disappointed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AgeOldGnomette View Post
    Rhywbeth yn dweud wrthyf nad ydych yn. Rhyddfrydol nodweddiadol.
    Nice Google translate, bro.

So the answer is no.

KEEP WALES WELSH DOE!
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-06-25 at 04:01 AM.