Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    There have been several.
    Which? Show us some examples. "Several" right....

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Before you predict another, you should show us the first one.
    This is common knowledge lol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    This is common knowledge lol...
    Show me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Show me then.
    I'd do you the favor, but linking to LMGTFY is infraction-worthy, and acting like a dumbass demanding proof of something that's already been proven isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Was anyone under the illusion that justice would be found here? I don't really think so.
    Isn't this literally justice, since a trial was had, with an objective judge and a jury of peers, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Isn't this literally justice, since a trial was had, with an objective judge and a jury of peers, etc?
    Justice is more of an abstract concept. Kangaroo courts issue their own form of justice, but that's hardly a universal brand.

Justice is more of an abstract concept. Kangaroo courts issue their own form of justice, but that's hardly a universal brand.
    Oh I get it now. Its only justice if you agree with the verdict. Standards, procedures, laws, precedence, rules and other things of that nature don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    Darkwarrior seems to be another SJW who denies the existence of reality/facts

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
    March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault
    January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing
    January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
    December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
    December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
    January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
    September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
    April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
    July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
    March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
    February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
    August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
    August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
    Oh my drugs... essentially it's just about all drugs... this doesn't seem worthy of death.

Oh I get it now. Its only justice if you agree with the verdict. Standards, procedures, laws, precedence, rules and other things of that nature don't matter.
    Standards, procedures, laws, and all that nonsense you try to point to isn't the same for cops going through the system as it is for the average joe. That isn't justice; trying to pretend rigged court systems especially in NYC, LA or Chicago for a group of cops facing a murder is equivalent to justice is just baby-time frolics.

Standards, procedures, laws, and all that nonsense you try to point to isn't the same for cops going through the system as it is for the average joe. That isn't justice; trying to pretend rigged court systems especially in NYC, LA or Chicago for a group of cops facing a murder is equivalent to justice is just baby-time frolics.
    Oh I think I'm really getting it now. Justice only happens when Daerio agrees with the verdict. He is omnipotent, of course. So he knows what REALLy happened, and what the verdict should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Oh my drugs... essentially it's just about all drugs... this doesn't seem worthy of death.
    Not that I think he deserves death ( I don't know him) ... but distributing drugs is very serious. Even if YOU like drugs.

Darkwarrior seems to be another SJW who denies the existence of reality/facts

March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
    January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute
    December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute
    December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing
    January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana
    September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape
    April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation
    July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute
    March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute
    February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation
    August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana
    August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance
    July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)
    And to think we have people in the US that feel the justice system is "too tough" on drug users lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    And now in another 6 months or so, there'll be another case of Baltimore PD paralyzing or killing another person by giving them a nickel ride.
    I used to live in Baltimore, trust me corrupt cops should be the least of their worries.

Yes. BLM talks a hell of a game when it comes to justice, but all they really seem to mean is "give me what I want!" rather than any meaningful use of the term.

- - - Updated - - -

As near as I can tell, the local politicians and legal machinery of Baltimore were enthusiastic about convicting these officers. That they were unable to do so despite in that environment strongly suggests that there just isn't any real evidence of wrongdoing.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like 2015 was a banner year for Mr. Gray's career as he escalated into burglary, breaking shit, and attacking people. I somehow doubt that the times he got caught are the only times he was engaged in these activities. Also worth a mention is that these aren't drug charges in the sense of having a joint he planned to smoke - this is distribution of hard drugs in a city that's ravaged by drugs and gangs. So yeah, drugs actually matter here.

Isn't it weird that we can't seem to find any poster-children for BLM that aren't just awful people?

Given his history I'm not exactly shedding tears for the guy.

Oh and drugs? Just on that point alone (ignoring violent crimes), the charges were largely intention to distribute narcotics. This is the kind of pusher who destroys peoples' lives. Very different from drinking some beer and toking up every friday while watching HBO.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Jesus christ he was fucking handcuffed in the back of a van this is unjustifiable.
    MD really needs a 3 strikes rule.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yes. BLM talks a hell of a game when it comes to justice, but all they really seem to mean is "give me what I want!" rather than any meaningful use of the term.

- - - Updated - - -

As near as I can tell, the local politicians and legal machinery of Baltimore were enthusiastic about convicting these officers. That they were unable to do so despite in that environment strongly suggests that there just isn't any real evidence of wrongdoing.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like 2015 was a banner year for Mr. Gray's career as he escalated into burglary, breaking shit, and attacking people. I somehow doubt that the times he got caught are the only times he was engaged in these activities. Also worth a mention is that these aren't drug charges in the sense of having a joint he planned to smoke - this is distribution of hard drugs in a city that's ravaged by drugs and gangs. So yeah, drugs actually matter here.

Isn't it weird that we can't seem to find any poster-children for BLM that aren't just awful people?

I know right!!!!

Its hard for me to take a organization seriously that uses violent, convicted felons as their poster children.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Tamir Rice was an awful person?

Also as said essentially all drugs. None of this justifies the rough ride that resulted in his death.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I think I'm really getting it now. Justice only happens when Daerio agrees with the verdict. He is omnipotent, of course. So he knows what REALLy happened, and what the verdict should be.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that I think he deserves death ( I don't know him) ... but distributing drugs is very serious. Even if YOU like drugs.
    How exactly did you make the leap to "even if YOU like drugs" ??

Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post

This is how the courts should work... why do so many people desire a return to witch hunts?
    Unfortunately because police/court corruption is a thing. When a previously healthy human male was placed in that van, then removed as a dead human male an hour later(?), yet no one is held responsible, people will question.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    Gray had a pretty lengthy criminal record: burglary, drug possession and distributing, assault, destruction of property. Not surprised that a drug dealer ended up dead, nor mourn the loss of a guy that contributed to destroying the lives of others..
    He didn't just "end up dead" he was in police custody when it happened. This focus of the case isn't "was Gray a scumbag or not", it's "did the police kill someone"
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

It's funny that you feel you should have an opinion on crime when you clearly don't get it.
    ah yes, the war cry of the modern SJW!!!

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION!! YOU'RE NOT THE OPPRESSED YOU EVIL WHITE MALE CIS GENDER SLAVE OWNER!!

this is good news

criminals should not enjoy the same rights as a law abiding citizens they make a choice to give up their rights when they commit crimes

that terrible attitude is why you have so much injustice over there in the first place. you see everything in black or white..good guys or bad guys. look..problems for a person can change "him" from normal today to a criminal tomorrow. "tough on crime" supporters think all criminals want to be one which ofc is retarded. your whole justice system is built up around punishment(usually for the poor) which makes the convicts even more cynical when they are back in society. its incredible a western nation can treat its own inhabitants this way in this day and age. the US is 70-80 years behind Europe in this aspect..exactly how is that even possible

I didn't say you couldn't have opinions. I just think it's funny that you have an opinion like "bring back 3 strikes" when it's obvious you've done no reading into the causes of crime and the effects of incarceration.

I mean jump straight to the strawman if you have to. It's not really helping you show that you have an educated opinion about this.
    Looking at his criminal record is enough education for me.

He was a danger to himself, and the community. Obviously he didn't learn anything from being in the Maryland revolving door penal system other than how to be a better criminal.

He has a choice as a free person, be a criminal or not. Do the crime do the time.