Deleted
    totally of topic but could someone pelase explain why 420% on TV makes us "DANKADINS" or "memadins" ? Maybe I´m to old understand this.^^

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    totally of topic but could someone pelase explain why 420% on TV makes us "DANKADINS" or "memadins" ? Maybe I´m to old understand this.^^
    There's some kind of 420 or 4:20 related meme about cannabis. Don't understand it myself, but hey ho.

Deleted
    @Teleros thank you for at least pointing me in the right direction

On to another very much off-topic question. What do our GB residing rets think about the outcome of yesterdays vote?

And now on topic:
    I´m pretty positive about the recent changes (afraid to call it b-u-f-f-s on the off chance the Blizz guys read this and realize their errors). Has anyone tested it in a dungeon already? If yes any idea were do we stand now?

Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post
    Execution sentence (despite being massively nerfed) is still a single target gain over FV with or without full artifact build and with any talent variation. Although im sad to see it nerfed it was kind of..... needed i guess.... shit hit way too hard.

- - - Updated - - -

all the change does is make FV not a complete trap of a talent, that goes for consecration too but is still worse than both their respective roles.
    Yeah I was getting nearly 700k crits at 110 with like no gear.

7+ Year Old Account
    On to another very much off-topic question. What do our GB residing rets think about the outcome of yesterdays vote?
    Singing hallelujah .

New spell: Dank Verdict

Confirmed lol

Deleted
    Well... the numbers buff is good. My much better geared Ret might now start doing more damage than my warrior single target. I'm off to give it a test.

Its just sad that we are stuck with the dumb judgement window.

edit: Ok, overall its a small gain. Nothing to spin heads over until legion where the scaling will go nuts. The rotation is still dreadful though. Even with the new method that basically prioritises judgement uptime over pooling HP. This spec is so getting redesigned again next expansion.

edit2: I got tired of the blizz default ui and got some addons in there to make things easier to track. The numbers did go up to more respectable values. I still hate the rotation though. But i could feel a bit of enjoyment of squeezing what i could from this thing.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-06-24 at 02:16 PM.

Blue says: Ret must counter Mage/Rogue/Priest
    really? to do that, somemechanics need to be reworked.
    unbreakeable will: every time you are cc'ed, you are healing 3% of your total hp every 3 secs, for 9 seconds
    vengance aura. retribution baseline spell, replaced with: sanctity aura - every time you are dispelled, the enemy take 5% of their total hp as holy damage (usseles against non-dispeller teams, so we can use other talents)
    law and order: hand of hindrace is now a physical effect and have 10 secs cd
    justicar vengance: replaces templar's veredict (still beneficts with all perks and talents), and cost 3 hp, but still do 100% more dmg/helaing to stuned targets (the old omg stuned gg)
    blinding light: 45 secs cd
    and every ability that use spell power now use attack power instead

maybe with those changes, we can beat RPM
    Last edited by rubenmsalles; 2016-06-24 at 02:55 PM. Reason: BRING BACK HAND OF LIGHT SPELL!!
    Hammer of salt
    Taking away seals, utility blessings and auras is like taking away totems from shamans, or stealth from rogues

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...mbos.html?dl=0

this is the new sim sol just dropped a few minutes ago. now execution sentence is simming less than FV for pure single as well since the changes. either expect to be using a passive talent all expansion or expect a quick change back.

I wouldn't mind using execution sentence if the CD synced with judgement's, but it doesn't, so I hope FV remaines superior

this is the new sim sol just dropped a few minutes ago. now execution sentence is simming less than FV for pure single as well since the changes. either expect to be using a passive talent all expansion or expect a quick change back.
    The diffrence is 1k dps.. I don't see why they would change it back when they are pretty much completely balanced right now.

What ilvl is he simming at?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    The diffrence is 1k dps.. I don't see why they would change it back when they are pretty much completely balanced right now.
    except one requires doing something, the other is passive AND does more than one role (which consecration and ES only have 1 role) if a passive that can do multiple things is even SLIGHTLY behind in damage or even, then it will be picked. AKA like FV is on live, sure seraphim is technically stronger for single target and mass AOE, but not one actually picks it because FV is passive and does just as good at single cleave and aoe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by k1dsmoke View Post
    What ilvl is he simming at?
    you should be able to find it in the sim, but last time i looked it was 820 ilevel with weapon being unlocked, which is heroic dungeon entry level gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    A kingdom for Movement speed buff. Plox
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Hi all,

one thing i realized when playing on beta, and in my opinion should be reflected in sim etc, is that the weapon ilvl will always be ahead in comparison to your other gear(ofcourse after unlocking 3rd relic slot). i am right now at ilvl 855 and my weapon is 892, it is bit extreme, got lucky with worldboss relic drops.

but to compare:
    the base ilvl for normal emeral raid gear is 850, 3 relic slots will be (750+3x43)879. mythic is 880gear and weapon would be 906. I think this gear "distribution" will favor WeaponDamage % abilities even more.

edit: when writing this, i went and actually hit trainingsdummy to test the values, and i have some dicrepance between, sim, tooltip and actually whats in the log, so i will test further.

edit2: my zeal tooltip says, 145k, the combatlog says around 100k, that last sim posted here says the avg zealdmg is 140k. (i have 892weapon, the sims are 810weapon, something either fishi is going on or i dont know)
    Last edited by mmocd1b2191b1a; 2016-06-25 at 03:37 AM.

you should be able to find it in the sim, but last time i looked it was 820 ilevel with weapon being unlocked, which is heroic dungeon entry level gear.
    You can check the stats at the bottom of every sim. The gear is some bizarre made-up test set with 18k str and only 16k secondaries (a quarter of which is versa) which, frankly, is impossible and skews the results in favor of AP-based abilities. It has an i810 Ashbringer with no bonus traits from relics, like the ones that buff TV (and not ExS). Clearly it's not intended to be used as a talking point in these types of arguments in its current state.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    I wouldn't mind using execution sentence if the CD synced with judgement's, but it doesn't, so I hope FV remaines superior
    it basically syncs with every other judgment window

Judg downtime is like 2 sec, you will be fine ... unless you use ES in that 2s window =p

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    You can check the stats at the bottom of every sim. The gear is some bizarre made-up test set with 18k str and only 16k secondaries (a quarter of which is versa) which, frankly, is impossible and skews the results in favor of AP-based abilities. It has an i810 Ashbringer with no bonus traits from relics, like the ones that buff TV (and not ExS). Clearly it's not intended to be used as a talking point in these types of arguments in its current state.
    Uhm, whilst it's unrealistic the idea that it's weighted in favour of AP and against weapon damage and yet FV still beats ES means that FV will clearly beat ES when you get realistic gear.

While the reason why 80 page Ret thread on beta forum ie ignored is obvious, I find it rather strange all of the Beta class threads are ignored aswell.
    What gives?