Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so keep the items, and equip them instead of transmogging them and selling them...? this is how roleplayers do right now, they have seperate sets for differant things they dont go "one minute need to mog"

like god danm NOTHING IS BEING CHANGED everything being added is posative and people are still finding shit to complain about
    Then... what is the point of having the Wardrobe? I am so confused. One of the main purposes of this system is to clear up inventory and bank space, yet, keeping all of this gear is supposed to be a solution to anything at all? My entire bank, void storage, and even some of my bags, are all chock full of transmogrification gear, and I want to be able to clear that space up to make room for other items.

This gold cost is going to get annoying if I have to pay between 1 - 2k on several days a week; feels like the world's most unnecessary loss of gold that I could have saved up for something worthwhile, like a mount.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    not a reason to jack up the price and then turn around and tell players "you NEED to run old raids to afford this"
    btw they are NOT JACKING UP THE PRICE its the exact fucking same as it was when it was added in cataclysm

wanna know what the price is?

"the selling price of the item being mogged is how much it costs to be mogged"

if you wanna switch mogs every 2 minutes, thats your fault for willingly wasting so much gold...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gonder View Post
    Then... what is the point of having the Wardrobe? I am so confused. One of the main purposes of this system is to clear up inventory and bank space, yet, keeping all of this gear is supposed to be a solution to anything at all? My entire bank, void storage, and even some of my bags, are all chock full of transmogrification gear, and I want to be able to clear that space up to make room for other items.

This gold cost is going to get annoying if I have to pay between 1 - 2k on several days a week; feels like the world's most unnecessary loss of gold that I could have saved up for something worthwhile, like a mount.
    its to make it so those who want to tmog, are able to get rid of them... idk about you, but im pretty sure less then 5% of players hardcore RP where they have a ton of differant sets to wear...

the gold price is the EXACT SAME as it was in cata (look above) and doing 1 world boss each day gives you easily 800g, and again, if you want to constantly customize yourself, its gunna cost you, its called vanity

if you wanna go to the store and buy clothes every single week you think its not gunna get expensive?

cause danm are you really changing your tmog about 4 times a week? why?

here let me explain it to you

i give you one 5 dollars and say "ok now pay me back 1 dollar" you say "ok sounds fair" and pay me

i then give you 10 dollars, and say "pay me back 2 dollars" then you say "WTF WHY YOU RAISING PRICE, WOW YOUR RUINING IT"

i then give you 15 dollars and say "pay me back 3 dollars" then you quit because im being unfair
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-06-25 at 06:48 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

am I the only one who doesnt care about transmog? I think I used it once or twice..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    am I the only one who doesnt care about transmog? I think I used it once or twice..
    oh your one of the rare people who stick to your default gear? nice

ive sorta been half and half, i do miss the days of seeing peoples gear and knowing what they have done, but also i do love being able to choose how my person looks... so half and half

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    oh your one of the rare people who stick to your default gear? nice

ive sorta been half and half, i do miss the days of seeing peoples gear and knowing what they have done, but also i do love being able to choose how my person looks... so half and half
    I mean i understand when people play a tauren or any big character but small characters dont really show transmog well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Firelands is about 2k. DS too. I've no idea why people exaggerate like this all the time.
    Fireland = 2k. I do that every week on at least one toon, and it takes very short time.. Like 30 min from you login to you are done.
    Sometimes I do it on more toons, but can't be bothered with any other old raid, unless it is for some mount like ICC.
    On my main server I sit on 350k, and mainly do pvp, not doing much to earn gold.
    Need a new enchant? Go fireland and you get more gold than you need to pay for it.
    In theory, if you change your mog 4 times a week at the cost of 500g every time, spending 30 mins in firelands pays for it.
    I'm one of those persons who got 3-4 cool sets that I switch between every few months , so the slight increase cost for transmogging is not something that concerns me really...

7+ Year Old Account
    I mean i understand when people play a tauren or any big character but small characters dont really show transmog well
    yeah

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by kuehlschrank View Post
    You realize they are talking about the price of transmog itself, not the item? There is no seller and no agreeing on prices here :P
    DOH! No I totally misunderstood lol. I'll be quiet now...

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    imo its the exact opposite, on big chars you can only see shoulders / helmet. On more humanoid races like bloodelf/human its more visible.