Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    The effect is not going to be inmediat. The UK will recover temporaily. And depending on how the negotiations go, the UK could get at best the Switzerland treatment.
    Which is doubtfull, if the EU does that, they give other countries/leaders with ''we-want-to-leave-cuz-reasons'' (<- jokingly said, but its dead serious) a wide-open reason to do just that, leave and negiotate a nice trade deal. (not only that, the trade agreement Switzerland has entails EU made rules, the exact thing the UK doesnt want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I'm considering.

It will bounce back. Maybe not next week, or next year, but the UK isn't gonna fail. And sooner or later I'll be able to reap the imvestment of a stronger pound.
    LOL @ that. You are throwing your money at uncertainty. It all depends on how negotiations go.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    You lost patience, should have waited til it was 1;1 lol
    i didnt get to the post office in time shuts at 17:30 and i got off work yesterday around 16:00 (about 2 hr journey home)

r i p me

10+ Year Old Account
    If you think it will spike then go for it. I'm pessimistic, though, so I bought gold yesterday in the morning.
    Gonna wait a bit longer.
    But if it goes down some more, I might throw $5k US at it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Doubt it will go down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Doubt it will go down.
    I honestly hope not.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

LOL @ that. You are throwing your money at uncertainty. It all depends on how negotiations go.

Better than buying high and selling low which seems to be the go to mindset for people these days. Pro tip. Nothing is certain. You risk big and win big (or lose big). I choose to bet on a country that has been rather successful for longer than mine has existed.

What's fucked off a lot of us. Is that hundreds of leavers have said if they could vote again they'd vote remain as they didn't think it would happen. Also, the 'winning force' of leVers are in the two highest age groups 49+ and the biggest leavers 65+ which I think takes the piss.

There's some stats for predictability right now, the 65+ has an avg of 17 years left to live. X I think the 49+ is 30. While 18-23 is 70 and 24-30 something (so on ) is around 50,

Essentially we got fucked over if it all goes wrong by the older generation

Very intelligent people disagree with this today, and have done so in the past

Even a well known nationalist had as much foresight.

Isolationism and nationalism, especially in Europe, has always caused wars and destruction that effected the world as it was known at the time of the conflicts.
    A return to such, will likely cause the same thing again.
    If you want to live in peace, you better hope that the power economy construct Europe is right now remains intact.
    People keep posting about Churchill but seems to ignore the fact he advocated the United states of Europe for continental europe only
    On the subject of UK, he was extremely isolationist
    Last edited by Gangresnake; 2016-06-25 at 08:27 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I honestly hope not.
    It won't. It's stabilizing at 1.36. Though I'm with you if the pound looses even more value then all of my gold will spike even further.

Deleted
    Y'know. I've been looking at things closely the last few days. First, we had a vote to stay or leave the EU. The result was that we left.
    A perfectly fair vote.

Because Leave won, the vast majority of those who votes to Remain are 'throwing their dummies out of the pram'. They didn't get their way, so now they threaten and moan in hopes of getting their way.

I just find it funny. Why not just accept this as the result, if you don't like it wait for the next referendum or leave the country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Oh... well. I hope other don't follow suit too soon. Especially here in Greece. Apparently they want another vote. They were screaming last year about how they wanted to leave, yet 68% of the votes voted stay. I swear if we leave I'm loosing all hope for this country.
    Yeah, Greece is now so useless they've decided to go full "its muh human right to mooch of the rest of EU" for the forseeable future. Should be kicked out for joining on fraudulent grounds in the first place.

Deleted
    shhhh.... don't say that.
    You and I both know, that such stupid move isn't exclusive to Brits.
    A significant amount of Americans decided they want to have an orange monkey as President.
    A not insignificant amount of Germans think the Ottomans are about to invade.
    Look wherever you want, reason gets abandoned for stupidity.
    So, while you laugh today, tomorrow might be your country's turn.

gosh I've never hoped more for being wrong.
    Tomorrow? We are farmed everyday for votes
    Things are about to change though!!! 5 stars movement!!!!
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    You linked a huffpo (lol) article in which they talked to 6 (it's actually numbered) people as some sort of evidence ? Wow.. Just wow
    http://www.vox.com/2016/6/24/1202463...rs-regret-vote

A small sample size, Yes. In the following days, weeks we will most likely get a poll on how many people would want to change their vote. The thing is, even if it's only 1 out of 10 voters who regret their vote, that is extremely significant number.

Especially as soon the Scottish referendum will sink in with people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    A perfectly fair vote.
    Perfectly fair because the ones that will be affected the most actually voted to remain? A large number of leave voters will be dead in 16-18 years. (yes, I chose that age range on purpose.)
    Speciation Is Gradual

Deleted
    Old and middle aged english are actually retarded. Good luck with the collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Y'know. I've been looking at things closely the last few days. First, we had a vote to stay or leave the EU. The result was that we left.
    A perfectly fair vote.

Because Leave won, the vast majority of those who votes to Remain are 'throwing their dummies out of the pram'. They didn't get their way, so now they threaten and moan in hopes of getting their way.

I just find it funny. Why not just accept this as the result, if you don't like it wait for the next referendum or leave the country.
    People are pissed off because a bunch of old angry unemployable or undereducated morons decided to fuck the younger folk, the city folk, the college folk, Scottish folk, Irish folk and the entire global economy. Add insult to injury a whole lot of them are now loudly proclaiming -Hey guys...I'm sorry I didn't actually think we would leave...I dun goofed.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Will Americans now vote for Trump to take revenge on UK?
    Rofl, Americans are voting for Trump because they want their country back. It's not about revenge.

Deleted
    I think it's great to see all the angry commies who are otherwise the first to scream about the greatness of democracy, the virtue of poor innocent people just being opressed by the evil rulers and rail against classism, ageism and racism, suddenly turn around and cry about "stupid, uneducated old whites".

Deleted
    It's amusing to watch remainiacs spit venom on older or small-town folk. Anyone who votes against us is an untermensch.

It's actually like watching a heroin addict go cold turkey. Leftie hypocrisy at its finest.
    Last edited by mmoc409269e0e9; 2016-06-25 at 08:54 AM.