Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Cameron FUCKED UP:

In 2009:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ2n7oMcSi0

In 2013:
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-21148282

He used the referendum as a way to get elected, just like fucking Tsipras.

Its like lighting a cigarette while pumping gasoline. Its stupid in the first place, why fucking even remind them?
    Yeah, why let the plebs decide the future when benevolent EU-overlords can do it for them?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LLspy View Post
    I think it's great to see all the angry commies who are otherwise the first to scream about the greatness of democracy, the virtue of poor innocent people just being opressed by the evil rulers and rail against classism, ageism and racism, suddenly turn around and cry about "stupid, uneducated old whites".
    Well, its true. Those that voted leave were mainly old white people without understanding the consequences it would have on their country. And that applies to everyone who voted leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    It won't. It's stabilizing at 1.36. Though I'm with you if the pound looses even more value then all of my gold will spike even further.
    Well, your still are bound to EU rules.

Issue what happens when you need to rewrite your entire laws and regulations

Well, its true. Those that voted leave were mainly old white people without understanding the consequences it would have on their country. And that applies to everyone who voted leave.
    No it was people who don't want to see their dumb kids make a wrong choice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    No it was people who don't want to see their dumb kids make a wrong choice.
    Well considering that all of the promises that the leave campaign have made were false, then I don't see how those "dumb kids" made the wrong decissions.

Well considering that all of the promises that the leave campaign have made were false, then I don't see how those "dumb kids" made the wrong decissions.
    In the last 2 decades the stock market in London has the worst two decades in 650 years of operation thnx to the EU. If you keep it up, your country will go bankrupt. You don't need the EU, It's a big failure.

Deleted
    Doesn't matter much, with a few milion more underclass plebs imported and most of those who understand freedom dead, the brits can vote to bring back their overlords in a decade or two.

The way some people have reacted on various social media about the outcome of this referendum has been absolutely disgusting. There's no need for such venom and hate. Everyone is entitled to vote how they see fit. It makes me ashamed to be British.
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    The way some people have reacted on various social media about the outcome of this referendum has been absolutely disgusting. There's no need for such venom and hate. Everyone is entitled to vote how they see fit. It makes me ashamed to be British.
    What, never be ashamed of where you're from.

In the last 2 decades the stock market in London has the worst two decades in 650 years of operation thnx to the EU. If you keep it up, your country will go bankrupt. You don't need the EU, It's a big failure.
    You are so funny
    You are probably one of those people that googled "what is the EU?" after you voted, right?
    Anyway, you're out, good riddance. Several banks have started the move and to be able to trade with Europe, you will still have to follow their rules. Only difference now is, you get no say in it. Also, to access the market, guess how much it'll cost you ;-)
    It was all foretold, enjoy...
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by nvn View Post
    Old and middle aged english are actually retarded. Good luck with the collapse.
    Ageist wanker

Stupid "I want everything now" Millennial

Quote Originally Posted by CarlingBlackLabel View Post
    And then Schotland leaves and N-Ireland will try the same. Not much left

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    You are so funny
    You are probably one of those people that googled "what is the EU?" after you voted, right?
    Anyway, you're out, good riddance. Several banks have started the move and to be able to trade with Europe, you will still have to follow their rules. Only difference now is, you get no say in it. Also, to access the market, guess how much it'll cost you ;-)
    Maybe you shouldn't get all your information from late night shows.

You are so funny
    Considering i'm American, i didn't vote. If u think a country has a say in the EU, you're completely blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Ageist wanker

Hahahahahaha, ageist
    That's a stupid "word". Anyway, those voting leave might all be dead by the time they actually leave (and yes, that's probably within a year). Early onset dementia, that's probably it

And then Schotland leaves and N-Ireland will try the same. Not much left
    Time to form the Union of Craic.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Ageist wanker

I mean this is just ridiculously stupid and hypocritical given that Leave thought that Brexit would immediately solve all of their problems, in spite of the fact that their problems weren't the EU's fault.

Considering i'm American, i didn't vote. If u think a country has a say in the EU, you're completely blind.
    *you

And yes we do though, that's what we vote for every 5 years. You do know it's a more direct democracy than that sham you guys have every 4 years, right?
    Anyway, good luck with your Drumpf, I'm rooting for that to be your president. It'll be a hoot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Aside from the finace service thing. Its true, the best deal the UK can achieve is the same Switzerland is recieving, but that won't happen so the most realistic option is a Northway treatment, which the guy you quoted is describing. Basically if the UK wants to acces the single market then they will have to undo all of the promises they've made to their electorate.

Edit Typo
    Last edited by Bollocks; 2016-06-25 at 09:12 AM.

*you

And yes we do though, that's what we vote for every 5 years. You do know it's a more direct democracy than that sham you guys have every 4 years, right?
    Anyway, good luck with your Drumpf, I'm rooting for that to be your president. It'll be a hoot.
    Rofl auto correct you. Trump** will be the next president and i'm rooting for him. Thank you though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette55 View Post
    Hahaha, yeah that's where that all comes from. Easy bites though. Might help you ;-)