7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    In the last 2 decades the stock market in London has the worst two decades in 650 years of operation thnx to the EU. If you keep it up, your country will go bankrupt. You don't need the EU, It's a big failure.
    First no, the London market was jsut recovering and now due to the referendum it has been thrown to uncertainty. Second, the UK suffered from a transition from an industrial economy to a post industrial one, being the finance service the most prominent one. Without acces to a single market they will leave, and they will take a log of money with them, the UK has to make a trade agreement with the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Aside from the finace service thing. Its true, the best deal the UK can achieve is the same Switzerland is recieving, but that won't happen so the most realistic option is a Holland treatment, which the guy you quoted is describing. Basically if the UK wants to acces the single market then they will have to undo all of the promises they've made to their electorate.
    Even exit politicians are now stating that free movement might not end. I think it is looking likely that promises made to convince people to leave will be broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    *you

And yes we do though, that's what we vote for every 5 years. You do know it's a more direct democracy than that sham you guys have every 4 years, right?
    Anyway, good luck with your Drumpf, I'm rooting for that to be your president. It'll be a hoot.
    What we vote for every 5 year is a democratic masquerade. If the Germans don't want something to pass, it won't pass.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Will Americans now vote for Trump to take revenge on UK?
    Why is that taking revenge on the U.K.? Trump is anti-establishment just as leaving the EU is.

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump was elected President given the anti-establishment wave sweeping Europe.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/europe...ent/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Why is that taking revenge on the U.K.? Trump is anti-establishment just as leaving the EU is.
    Don't worry, they don't understand anything. I wouldn't even try explaining it. I already did.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Rofl auto correct you. Trump** will be the next president and i'm rooting for him. Thank you though.
    I'm afraid of a Trump presidency. If the brexit caused this much ruckus with semi-competent leaders, I wonder how much damage will the crash of the US economy do?

Scary times. Certainly.

I'm afraid of a Trump presidency. If the brexit caused this much ruckus with semi-competent leaders, I wonder how much damage will the crash of the US economy do?

Scary times. Certainly.
    It's all the big banks making it a big ruckus. Everything will be fine and Trump becoming president will not crash the US Economy. Obama has already did so many times but we are still here, although yes it is scary times.

7+ Year Old Account

It wouldn't surprise me if Trump was elected President given the anti-establishment wave sweeping Europe.

He is refering in terms of stupidity.

The UK just now surpassed the US (When they were mocking considering choosing Trump) and now the US has to choose Trump to be on equal terms or more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    People are pissed off because a bunch of old angry unemployable or undereducated morons decided to fuck the younger folk, the city folk, the college folk, Scottish folk, Irish folk and the entire global economy. Add insult to injury a whole lot of them are now loudly proclaiming -Hey guys...I'm sorry I didn't actually think we would leave...I dun goofed.
    The majority of people voted leave because of overpopulation.

This year the UK population went up by 500K, by 2050 we were looking at a population of 80 million, higher than Germany or France. Whilst overall the population of the EU is set to drop a few million.

So whilst the country may of been 'Richer' GDP wise, Quality of Life was set (and has been) to slide.

If the EU had allow us to control this, remain would of win. But nope Schools, Hospitals, Doctors Surgeries, Transport is being swamped.

i have seen something with GILNEXIT....the exit of gilneas from lordaeron alliance

Quote Originally Posted by elyetra View Post
    The majority of people voted leave because of overpopulation.

This year the UK population went up by 500K, by 2050 we were looking at a population of 80 million, higher than Germany or France. Whilst overall the population of the EU is set to drop a few million.

So whilst the country may of been 'Richer' GDP wise, Quality of Life was set (and has been) to slide.
    Free movement of labour won't be stopped. A prominent Leave campaigner already admitted it.

Deleted

I thought voting trump is just making money of people who fear him...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Free movement of labour won't be stopped. A prominent Leave campaigner already admitted it.
    Labour isn't the issue, its the 25-30% that travel to the UK and go onto welfare. 77,000 of this years migrants I believe was the number of people I heard that were on benefits for this year alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    If the EU institute a punishment beatings, and the economy suffer. Less people will feel inclined to come here from less prosperous (e.g All) areas of the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    I thought voting trump is just making money of people who fear him...
    Of course they fear him, they are losing control of Washington and their time is limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    Hahahahahaha, ageist
    That's a stupid "word". Anyway, those voting leave might all be dead by the time they actually leave (and yes, that's probably within a year). Early onset dementia, that's probably it
    It's not stupid at all. I thought a large part of the criticism directed at the 'Leave' supporters was the supposed discrimination against immigrants? Yet again the true colours of the supposed 'progressive' side rear its ugly head by finding a target to discriminate against themselves. Democracy doesn't work by forbidding the 'old' and experienced from voting - and let's not pretend as if many of the young people in the country (myself included) haven't been led astray by a very biased education system and mainstream media.

Scary times. Certainly.
    Even worse if Corporate Shill Hillary is elected. I would rather have a wealthy businessman as President than her.

What will be the Next Country to leave the Euro ?

My tip is either Poland, Hungary or the Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    It's not stupid at all. I thought a large part of the criticism directed at the 'Leave' supporters was the supposed discrimination against immigrants? Yet again the true colours of the supposed 'progressive' side rear its ugly head by finding a target to discriminate against themselves. Democracy doesn't work by forbidding the 'old' and experienced from voting - and let's not pretend as if many of the young people in the country (myself included) haven't been led astray by a very biased education system and mainstream media.
    Discrimination against immigrants? Really?

No it's not that. They do not want people coming into their country un-vetted. How hard is that to understand.

It's not Discrimination for wanting to keep your people safe and follow your countrys laws.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    What will be the Next Country to leave the Euro ?

My tip is either Poland, Hungary or the Netherlands
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-Europe-Brexit

7+ Year Old Account
    Even worse if Corporate Shill Hillary is elected. I would rather have a wealthy businessman as President than her.
    No, Hillary has competent policies. Trump hasn't.