Quote Originally Posted by kimicate View Post
    Pre patch will give ilvl700. I didnt saw any trinkets but i saw weapons and armor!
    You can get a 700 trinket (there's one per main stat) from the nethershard (pre-patch event currency) vendors in the demon invasion zones.
    700 weapons and armour come in strongboxes you get from participating in the events. The nethershard vendors sell an upgrade token to upgrade one of these weapons to 725.
    700 jewellery comes from the nethershard vendors too.

The events don't work reliably on the ptr so it's hard to tell how farmable all this is.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    The optimal play for Warbreaker is to use it whenever you don't have CS available, and the debuff ain't up. It may feel good to simply sync up Reck and WB, but with the general 60% uptime on CS, the odds are that you'd be able to have CS ready for Reck. Also have to remember that CS last for 8 seconds, and Reck lasts 5, so you can keep that in mind for when you use it.
    Basically try and time it in otherwise, if Reck is 3 seconds away from being ready to use and you have CS proc or it came off of CD, then you can use it since CS is 8 seconds and Reck is 5 seconds. If Reck is like 5 seconds away from being ready, then wait the two extra seconds to maximize your DPS in the CS window.

If you're saying that the odds of having CS is roughly 60% of the time during a minute (as I have interpreted it), then what are the odds are with 3 points in Exploit the Weakness between the two specs you have post previously? Or if there is anyone out there who's good at math and they can answer this question. Keep in mind about the Dauntless talent and Precise Strikes weapon talent.

You don't want to use Battle Cry without a Shattered Defense MS/Exe though, because of the Corrupted Blood trait. So you're still tied to its reset, no?

Looks like they've "fixed" the Dauntless bug with Execute (it's consuming extra rage now), but it's still not consuming the correct amount. Dauntless execute should be 8 + 24 = 32, but my full rage executes are consuming 27-28 (looks like 28 rage if casted from 100 rage, 27 otherwise). I submitted a bug on the PTR but have no beta access so can't do it there.

Edit: Just further testing, it looks like the issue is with the extra consumed rage. Minimum rage cost to cast execute was 8 so the base rage cost does not look to be the problem.
    Last edited by volgon; 2016-06-24 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Basically try and time it in otherwise, if Reck is 3 seconds away from being ready to use and you have CS proc or it came off of CD, then you can use it since CS is 8 seconds and Reck is 5 seconds. If Reck is like 5 seconds away from being ready, then wait the two extra seconds to maximize your DPS in the CS window.
    You could, but that would get funky considering you're far more likely to use Mortal Strike/Execute for Precise Strikes within the first GCD, which would then not benefit from Reck/Corrupted Blood. It's certainly doable, but not particularly advisable; unless you're going to rage cap, there's really no reason not to wait the extra three seconds.

Any preview of what artifact traits to go for first?

I am doing something like going for Shattering Defenses first: Thoradin's Might (+15% MS DMG) > Crushing Blows (+15% Slam DMG) > Will of the First King (Rage on WW Crit) > Exploit the Weakness (+Chance on Reset per Rage)> Shattered Defense (+30%DMG/CRIT on next Exe/MS after CS)
    Then went down to grab Corrupted Blood of Zakajz: Tactical Advance (Crap) > Precise Strikes (-% Rage after CS)> Corrupted Blood
    After this, i am thinking of grabbing Many Will Fall (+5% WW Dmg) > Focus in Battle (+25% CS Damage)

Then i have 3 options: Max Death Blow (+5% Crit on Execute), get One Against Many (+WW damage per target that get Cleaved) or Unending Rage (+Max Rage)

Also, is void cleave's damage in an AOE scenario good at all or just a minor bonus?
    US-Azralon Rise Above
    Main: Ferozan

FFXIV: Lannile Polebows

Quote Originally Posted by Ferozan View Post
    Any preview of what artifact traits to go for first?

I am doing something like going for Shattering Defenses first: Thoradin's Might (+15% MS DMG) > Crushing Blows (+15% Slam DMG) > Will of the First King (Rage on WW Crit) > Exploit the Weakness (+Chance on Reset per Rage)> Shattered Defense (+30%DMG/CRIT on next Exe/MS after CS)
    Then went down to grab Corrupted Blood of Zakajz: Tactical Advance (Crap) > Precise Strikes (-% Rage after CS)> Corrupted Blood
    After this, i am thinking of grabbing Many Will Fall (+5% WW Dmg) > Focus in Battle (+25% CS Damage)

Then i have 3 options: Max Death Blow (+5% Crit on Execute), get One Against Many (+WW damage per target that get Cleaved) or Unending Rage (+Max Rage)

Also, is void cleave's damage in an AOE scenario good at all or just a minor bonus?
    Take Shattered Defenses, Corrupted Blood, Focus in Battle, Void Cleave, in that order, and then clean up.

Void Cleave sucks; it's weak and doesn't do anything mechanically interesting. In fact, the whole bottom left curve of traits are underwhelming, which is why we take them last.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Take Shattered Defenses, Corrupted Blood, Focus in Battle, Void Cleave, in that order, and then clean up.

Void Cleave sucks; it's weak and doesn't do anything mechanically interesting. In fact, the whole bottom left curve of traits are underwhelming, which is why we take them last.
    Can we skip some traits and get the increase damage one??

Is Cleave still used with the WW build?

The spec is so RNG, I can't tell one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Clash the DK View Post
    Is Cleave still used with the WW build?

The spec is so RNG, I can't tell one way or the other.
    Not for single target.

does Fervor of Battle talent makes WW replace Slam on single target?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    does Fervor of Battle talent makes WW replace Slam on single target?
    Yes it does!

If there will be a buff to AP every week on live, does it mean you'll have to hoard all items that give AP for the first week of mythic?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    If there will be a buff to AP every week on live, does it mean you'll have to hoard all items that give AP for the first week of mythic?
    The gradual buff's to AP are not applied retroactively to AP items you have already acquired so you get no benefit from hoarding them.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrow View Post
    The gradual buff's to AP are not applied retroactively to AP items you have already acquired so you get no benefit from hoarding them.
    So does that mean that you'll have to avoid collecting world treasures during first weeks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjl View Post
    So does that mean that you'll have to avoid collecting world treasures during first weeks?
    When you reach max level you can start researching Artifact Knowledge at your class hall which increases the AP you get from world quest items, dungeon queue drops, basically anything repeatable. Stuff like world treasures and quest rewards which are non-repeatable do not benefit from increases to AP so nah the intention is that you don't avoid collecting world treasures during the first few weeks.

Deleted
    What are currently the to-go specs for ST and AOE?

7+ Year Old Account
    It may have been asked previously but if I take Daultless, will that reduce the chance to reset CS due to how Tactician works?
    Last edited by MisterBigglez; 2016-07-08 at 02:03 AM.

Deleted
    Anyone have any good Weak Auras for Arms they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootdawoopy View Post
    It may have been asked previously but if I take Daultless, will that reduce the chance to reset CS due to how Tactician works?
    No. It was bugged when tatician changed but it has been fixed since then.