Wink Legion Beta Latest UI Improvements

Awesome new features offered in the UI for Legion!

<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for posting this.

I've been following the UI changes (to a certain extent) and i'm just wondering about the chat frame in your video for example going haywire with damage numbers, chat (too fast to see) and not sure what else is combined there, i assume buffs debuffs numbers?
    Is there a way to separate all of those things into separate tabs in the new UI?
    How configurable is the chat window in showing data?
    I'm currently using ELVUI and i like it because of the many user options it offers.
    I would imagine Blizzard's new UI would not have the freedom/options to customize UI as what ELVUI does?
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Thanks for posting this.

I've been following the UI changes (to a certain extent) and i'm just wondering about the chat frame in your video for example going haywire with damage numbers, chat (too fast to see) and not sure what else is combined there, i assume buffs debuffs numbers?
    Is there a way to separate all of those things into separate tabs in the new UI?
    I'm currently using ELVUI and i like it because of the many user options it offers.
    I would imagine Blizzard's new UI would not have the freedom/options to customize UI as what ELVUI does?
    This is a humorous video. I exaggerated most of it. Yes ElvUI will work great. Cheers!

Thanks for posting this.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

I was cringing until I saw the huge 802.

I had a giggle, mate. Nice, lol.

Deleted
    there is a thread for yt-spam-videos....

UI "improvements". Let me give you a little taste about the UI in Legion:

- CameraDistanceMax reduced from 50 to 15

Basically in the latest patch they removed the option to zoom out, so from now on you will be seeing much more of your character, and much less of your surroundings. They also removed the option to increase this by any addon (currently you can do it through config, but as soon as you touch scroll wheel in game it resets).

- Nameplates

There are several ways to improve the nameplates currently in game, but unless you have the "macros" actually doing that is very difficult.
    On live the distance to see nameplates is 37 yards but in Legion it is by default set to 60, which is annoying when running around trying to avoid pulling.
    The nameplates are much harder to target than previously

Overall the UI in this expansion has taken a step back, even from an objective standpoint, as the options you have to change the appearance have been reduced compared to previously.

Anyone knows if you can move the health bar thingy underneath the character? i usually place my raidframe right there and i really wish i wouldnt need addons to just move things around

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for posting this.

yeah, ok, just wow.

Deleted
    videos suck. what is better?