Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Google does. Here's an example: http://www.express.co.uk/finance/cit...outside-the-EU

Of course the claim that there are many trade deals on the table require many sources, but I'm on a phone atm. and therefore cba to find t for you. Just google it. Really.

Also we don't want all the same negotiated deals we had in the R
    EU and for the next 2 years nothing changes.
    The White House has restated its position that Britain would be at the back of the queue when it comes to making trade deals with the US, in the wake of the Brexit vote.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...atus-uncertain

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    My condolances to the intelligent and educated people of the UK, I'm sorry a bunch of nit-wits who rather than look at the facts, listen to the people with an obvious agenda..

Youre in for some really shitty years but hopefully un-employment wont rise too much above 10%..
    Unemployment is already very high. Love how people think the UK is some shiny wonderful magical land where everything is perfect. It's not. It's a fucking shit hole. Things can't get a whole lot worse, I voted leave in the chance/hope they can get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Companies are free to relocate in the meantime considering that they ARE indeed going to leave.
    Pretty much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Fun detail, with the Brexit, France stops being responsible for those that want to cross the Eurochannel and they can simply open up the Jungle.
    No they don't, that treaty has nothing to do with the EU and is a bilateral agreement between France and the UK.

The Mayor of Calais has stated that he wants the treaty renegotiated, but it is a matter for the French and UK governments to decide.

Deleted
    Stating the obvious isn't the same as a negociated trade deal. Even the EU will have to do a new trade deal with the UK, it's a globalized world.

Google does. Here's an example: http://www.express.co.uk/finance/cit...outside-the-EU

Of course the claim that there are many trade deals on the table require many sources, but I'm on a phone atm. and therefore cba to find t for you. Just google it. Really.

Also we don't want all the same negotiated deals we had in the R
    EU and for the next 2 years nothing changes.
    I do hate how the Express twists things. They are not trade deals, they are assurances they will still want to trade with us, which isn't exactly surprising as we are still one of the 10 economic super powers of the world.

I would be more concerned if they had said anything else to be honest as that would mean they would be taking a hardline stance.

As for the German "trade Deal" it is nothing of the sort. It is a recommendation by a government department to give us a special trade relationship, it is not definite at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    No they don't, that treaty has nothing to do with the EU and is a bilateral agreement between France and the UK.

The Mayor of Calais has stated that he wants the treaty renegotiated, but it is a matter for the French and UK governments to decide.
    Yet, with the Brexit it becomes way easier. It's kinda obvious if the UK wants France to keep the Jungle up, they will have to pay for it.

Except the article 50 wasn't called yet and those "trade deals" can't be negociated while the UK is still in the EU.
    True but it's pretty clear that the countries already agree how it's gonna work so it'll be near instant, especially due to the corporate pressure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    Things can't get a whole lot worse, I voted leave in the chance/hope they can get better.
    In the short term? It will get worse.

True but it's pretty clear that the countries already agree how it's gonna work so it'll be near instant, especially due to the corporate pressure.
    It won't. Corporations are already moving out from the UK because they know that trade deals take years to be negociated. That's why even the Leave leaders want the "2 years".
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-06-25 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyDPS View Post
    so you are saying that immigration control knows every single illegal immigrant that gets into the country. If you believe that you are either incredibly foolish or incredibly dense.

You could give ICE the ENTIRE US BUDGET and they would still not be able to track down and deport every illegal immigrant in the US. Funnily enough if someone does not want to be found and they work hard it, they can hide. Illegal immigrants do not tell people they are illegal immigrants. They do not tel people where they are going or where they have come from, and most of the time use false names and identification so unless you know every single person's whereabouts at every moment, you will not know whether they are who they say there are.

Also, a source for immigration to the US for you:

"In 2014, 1.3 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, an 11 percent increase from 1.2 million in 2013. India was the leading country of origin for new immigrants, with 147,500 arriving in 2014, followed by China with 131,800, Mexico with 130,000, Canada with 41,200, and the Philippines with 40,500."

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/artic...-united-states

Notice how middle Eastern countries are not top of the list, and also notice that maybe you should be building a giant roof instead as more immigrants to the US come from overseas than your nearest neighbor, but heaven forbid you don't demonise the nearest "other" you have!
    Obviously there will always be Illegal Immigrants. But we have laws, and if we enforce them, things will change.

Do you think that Illegal Immigrants go around and tell people they are? Of course not, but if u ENFORCE the LAWS of the country, then things will change.

IDC ABOUT THE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS that go thru the process, they are all welcome.

What i don't want is the fkcin people that are coming into this country because of how stupid are leaders are to bring them in and not vet them.

Is that hard to understand? You're more than welcome to come here if they do it legally. That's all i want.

- - - Updated - - -

Fun detail, with the Brexit, France stops being responsible for those that want to cross the Eurochannel and they can simply open up the Jungle.
    Of course but now the country has a say. If they bring them in, thats their problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    If you had kept reading for 3 seconds you'd have seen the backtracking in that very same article.

Quote Originally Posted by Teroseth View Post
    It's technically a princedom...but what does it matter, Wales received more money from the EU than it ever received from London, and yet, it voted out...
    Apparently they hate getting money, England should stop giving them any

If you had kept reading for 3 seconds you'd have seen the backtracking in that very same article.
    And if you had continued reading for a further 2 seconds you would have noticed this;
    The White House made clear on Friday that the threat he made then still stuck. “Obviously, the president stands by what he said and I don’t have an update of our position,” spokesman Eric Schulz told reporters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yet, with the Brexit it becomes way easier. It's kinda obvious if the UK wants France to keep the Jungle up, they will have to pay for it.
    A lorry driver bringing 1 illegal immigrant to the UK is fined £2000. A french ferry bringing a shipload will be fined hundredsx£2000. Hope you don't have shares in french ferry companies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Of course but now the country has a say. If they bring them in, thats their problem.
    It doesn't work like that. Unless there is a deal between the countries, there is nothing that forces the other country to deal with the problem. It's not France's problem if the illegals want to go to Britain.

It won't. Corporations are already moving out from the UK because they know that trade deals take years to be negociated. That's why even the Leave leaders want the "2 years".
    And they have 2 years under EU law anyway whether they want it or not so problem is not solved - it never existed.

If you made this decision for the short term you did it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    And they have 2 years under EU law anyway whether they want it or not so problem is not solved - it never existed.
    It does exist, investors don't like uncertainty.

It doesn't work like that. Unless there is a deal between the countries, there is nothing that forces the other country to deal with the problem. It's not France's problem if the illegals want to go to Britain.
    the EU forces France and Britain to take them in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    If you made this decision for the short term you did it wrong.
    Not British, so made no decision. Just a pure analysis as an outsider.

Once again, the globalization didn't stop with the Brexit. Russia and Iran are already smilling with all this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    the EU forces France and Britain to take them in.
    No, the Calais deal is between France and Britain, not the EU. The immigrants on Calais want to go to Britain.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36626553
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2016-06-25 at 11:40 AM.