Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Obviously there will always be Illegal Immigrants. But we have laws, and if we enforce them, things will change.

Do you think that Illegal Immigrants go around and tell people they are? Of course not, but if u ENFORCE the LAWS of the country, then things will change.

IDC ABOUT THE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS that go thru the process, they are all welcome.

What i don't want is the fkcin people that are coming into this country because of how stupid are leaders are to bring them in and not vet them.

Is that hard to understand? You're more than welcome to come here if they do it legally. That's all i want.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course but now the country has a say. If they bring them in, thats their problem.
    There is one thing |I would like to highlight to you here.

If your government is allowing the people in, with consent, such as in the case of refugees, THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL! They have been granted permission to enter and are as such legal immigrants.

Vetting them or not, brought in by your government gives them legal status. You cannot then say they are illegal as they were not vetted.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Investors seem to like to cause uncertainty though and this time it backfired. Economies should revolve around societies not around what "investors" want. By the way is "investors" the new pc name that loan sharsks are called?
    I think you are confusing investors with speculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It does exist, investors don't like uncertainty.
    Just because you have 2 years doesn't mean it'll take 2 years. Also, it's only some types of investors that don't like uncertainty. Uncertainty is also opportunity (and risk).

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyDPS View Post
    There is one thing |I would like to highlight to you here.

If your government is allowing the people in, with consent, such as in the case of refugees, THEY ARE NOT ILLEGAL! They have been granted permission to enter and are as such legal immigrants.

Vetting them or not, brought in by your government gives them legal status. You cannot then say they are illegal as they were not vetted.
    They are ILLEGAL. They are not welcome here. The President is fckin Traitor. Just because he decides doesn't mean the people want them here. They don't have permission to be here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Investors seem to like to cause uncertainty though and this time it backfired. Economies should revolve around societies not around what "investors" want. By the way is "investors" the new pc name that loan sharsks are called?
    Unfortunately, it is a problem that can only be dealt with a supranational focus. I live in a small country that is paying heavily because those same speculators and their deals.

They are ILLEGAL. They are not welcome here. The President is fckin Traitor. Just because he decides doesn't mean the people want them here. They don't have permission to be here.
    Regardless of whether you think the president is a traitor or not he is the person in charge of your executive, and he has let them in. This DOES give them legal status. As a populace you cannot say they are illegal when your democratically elected leader decides to let them in.

I do understand that you do not want them there, but just because you see them as not belonging there, does not make them illegal, it just makes them someone you do not want in your country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Just because you have 2 years doesn't mean it'll take 2 years. Also, it's only some types of investors that don't like uncertainty. Uncertainty is also opportunity (and risk).
    But it was said by the Leave leaders that they want the 2 years.

Please be quiet. You're making the right wing look bad. Immigrants who have been granted entry by government are by definition not illegal. Unwanted, maybe, but not illegal. They should be treated under the law equal to other legal migrants.

Deleted
    Because you don't like your democratically-elected president and his policies, it doesn't make him a traitor or makes the immigrants illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishayu View Post
    Please be quiet. You're making the right wing look bad. Immigrants who have been granted entry by government are by definition not illegal. Unwanted, maybe, but not illegal. They should be treated under the law equal to other legal migrants.
    I'm not right wing first of all. Immigrants are welcome here. They people that are migrant refugees arent welcome here. Theres a differences.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you don't like your democratically-elected president and his policies, it doesn't make him a traitor or makes the immigrants illegal.
    Extortion 17. hes a traitor and needs to be hanged.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyDPS View Post
    Regardless of whether you think the president is a traitor or not he is the person in charge of your executive, and he has let them in. This DOES give them legal status. As a populace you cannot say they are illegal when your democratically elected leader decides to let them in.

I do understand that you do not want them there, but just because you see them as not belonging there, does not make them illegal, it just makes them someone you do not want in your country.
    He puts other people before his Citizens. Hes a Traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Uh yeah it is, its 100% about science.
    No, it would be self defeating and thus useless for science.
    Votes are counted anonymously for a reason.

Deleted
    I'm not right wing first of all. Immigrants are welcome here. They people that are migrant refugees arent welcome here. Theres a differences.
    Is there any war in the Americas?

Extortion 17. hes a traitor and needs to be hanged.
    Again, because you don't like your democratically-elected president and his policies, it doesn't make you right.

Is there any war in the Americas?

Again, because you don't like your democratically-elected president and his policies, it doesn't make you right.
    We do not want to bring people into this country that are unvetted. If we vet them, then thats a different story.

If you set up a bunch of your troops, thats called treason. Doesnt matter about policies.

The EU itself will want to punish britain but sadly i doubt the national goverments of europe will stick by the eu when it needs them. they will probally give the uk a good deal from what i read, which means more likely to leave in the eu.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I can fully agree with that sentiment.
    Except, it appears that the younger generation is innocent this time. It's said they overwhelmingly voted for staying in the EU.
    The unification process was handled unwise, I admit as much too.
    That could have been done slower, and with more control. We could have supported the former USSR satellite nations differently first. Then integrated them over a longer timeline. Just one example.
    Unlikely, any slower and Russia would have held some more referendums.

Deleted
    We do not want to bring people into this country that are unvetted. If we vet them, then thats a different story.
    Is the US government picking up random refugees from the Mediterranean boats or Greece and shipping them in airplanes to the US completely unchecked?

If you set up a bunch of your troops, thats called treason. Doesnt matter about policies.
    Not your right to decide such thing.

Is the US government picking up random refugees from the Mediterranean boats or Greece and shipping them in airplanes to the US completely unchecked?

Not your right to decide such thing.

Actually, in America its called we the people. so yes it is a right.

The US Govt is bringing in tens of thousands of migrants, unvetted.

Deleted
    This whole thing is stupid. it should have required a super majority of 60% on a turn out of 75%, not a simple majority of 50.0001%+ which could have been decided by ten blokes in a pub voting leave for lols. This was a decision that has global consequences. And what about the 16/17 year olds who were allowed to vote for the future of Scotland in the UK? Suddenly they're not allowed to vote for a similar thing re: the EU? It's their future and they have to live with it, and they were silenced for ... reasons.

Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Did the establishment just win again?
    It will always win in the UK as long as they do not change the voting system and representation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seja Victrix View Post
    This whole thing is stupid. it should have required a super majority of 60% on a turn out of 75%, not a simple majority of 50.0001%+ which could have been decided by ten blokes in a pub voting leave for lols. This was a decision that has global consequences. And what about the 16/17 year olds who were allowed to vote for the future of Scotland in the UK? Suddenly they're not allowed to vote for a similar thing re: the EU? It's their future and they have to live with it, and they were silenced for ... reasons.

Stupid.
    It's stupid because I lost, waaah waaah