Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandir View Post
    So your happy that in 1 day all the money and property of UK citizens lost 20% of value?

Before Brexit 1$ =1,5£ / After Brexit 1$=1,2£

Not to forget the possibility of price increase by ~12% on daily goods because of import taxes on food, cloths, electronic, Energie

Did i mentioned that people will lose there jobs because of rising production costs?
    Yes, I'm happy. It's actually better than I thought it would be. I expected much worse and still voted to leave.

Everyone else's money is falling with ours. We'll be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    this is what the EU gets when it prioritizes refugees over its own citizens.
    Amusing, considering it has never done as such.

- - - Updated - - -

seems like it would have been a better idea to Offer economic incentives for the native population to reproduce, like Tax breaks etc etc. I think Australia has policies similar to those.
    And you know what? Still not working.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is what the EU gets when it prioritizes refugees over its own citizens.
    What are you on about? The EU doesn't give a shit about refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    What are you on about? The EU doesn't give a shit about refugees.
    Well please, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the EU that's pressing quotas regarding how many Refugees its member states have to take in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Amusing, considering it has never done as such.

- - - Updated - - -

And you know what? Still not working.
    so the answer is importing massive numbers of people who have cultural and religious views that are in direct conflict with their own?

10+ Year Old Account
    so the answer is importing massive numbers of people who have cultural and religious views that are in direct conflict with their own?
    Once again, the 'Clash of Civilizations' garbage is just that. Islam is not mutually exclusive with Western civilisation (if such a thing exists).

There are three answers with regard to the refugee problem.

The Inhumane or Douchebag Answer - Close the borders and deny asylum.
    The Difficult but Worth It Answer - Controlled immigration that attempts to settle people in a rationalised manner.
    The Expensive but 'Address the Heart of the Issue' Answer - Cut the flow of refugees off at their source by ending the Syrian crisis and stabilising the country.

The kind of 'immigrant' that people seem to view as acceptable doesn't actually exist in anywhere near large enough numbers to make any sort of impact; that being a white upper middle class individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well please, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it the EU that's pressing quotas regarding how many Refugees its member states have to take in?

- - - Updated - - -

Doctors without Borders no longer accept donations from EU members because of the decision to force refugees back to Turkey.

Deleted
    Once again, the 'Clash of Civilizations' garbage is just that. Islam is not mutually exclusive with Western civilisation (if such a thing exists).

I would say that thinking that leaving a religion should be punished with death is not really compatible with western values.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    I would say that thinking that leaving a religion should be punished with death is not really compatible with western values.
    You might say the same about racism, but hey, Trump.

Deleted
    You might say the same about racism, but hey, Trump.
    Classic leftists to change the subject whenever they're faced with the reality of Islam

"B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES"
    "B-BUT WHAT ABOUT TRUMP"
    "B-BUT WHAT ABOUT WHITE SCHOOL SHOOTERS"

Great job, that must be why social democracy is growing all over Europe. Oh wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic leftists to change the subject whenever they're faced with the reality of Islam[.
    The 'reality of Islam' has much more to do with economics and social development than culture, point of fact.

What's more amusing is that Islamism as we understand it wouldn't be possible without certain Western values, namely that of nationalism.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/danish-go...778.html?nhp=1

and so it begins.....

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Denmark's populist anti-immigration party called on Friday for a referendum on the country's membership of the European Union following Britain's decision to leave, but the prime minister rejected such a possibility.

The Danish People's Party (DF), an ally of the right-leaning government, said it wanted a referendum about continued membership once Britain has negotiated the terms for its future cooperation with the union.

"I believe that the Danes obviously should have a referendum on whether we want to follow Britain or keep things the way we have it now," DF party leader Kristian Thulesen Dahl told broadcaster DR.

The DF is not in government but is one of three parties supporting the one-party administration. In total, the four parties have only one seat more than the opposition bloc. The DF holds 37 seats in the 179-seat parliament.

Its call for a popular vote was echoed by the head of the left-wing Red-Green Alliance. Those two parties hold 51 seats, while the minority government holds just 34 seats and depends on other parties to pass laws.

Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen rejected the calls, but acknowledged that the British vote raised the possibility of a "slimmer EU".

"We belong in the EU," Rasmussen told a news conference. "I do not foresee that there will be a situation in the foreseeable future where we need to take a break with that".

An opinion poll this week showed 59 percent of Danes would be against holding a referendum similar to the British on EU membership, while 33 percent were for a vote.

A spokesman for the biggest opposition party, the Social Democrats, holding 47 seats in parliament, told the same broadcaster that it was in Denmark's clear interest to remain within the EU.

The leader of Britain's UK Independence Party, Nigel Farage, said before the result was known that Brexit would trigger a domino effect in which several Northern European countries would leave the EU, starting with Denmark.

In Sweden, the anti-immigration party the Sweden Democrats has long demanded a referendum on the country's EU membership.

"The Sweden Democrats will now increase our pressure on the government, and we demand that Sweden immediately starts to renegotiate the (EU) deals we have made and that the Swedish people will be able to speak up about a future EU-membership in a referendum," party leader Jimme Akesson said by email.

In December, Danes voted and rejected adopting several EU justice and home affairs laws in order to stay within the cross-border policing agency, Europol.
    Yes... yes... excellent news for the week!

Nationalists: 1
    Globalist Traitors: 0

Deleted
    The 'reality of Islam' has much more to do with economics and social development than culture, point of fact.
    No, core values of Islam has not much more to do with economics and social development than culture, just like racial hatred has not more to do with economics and social development than culture when it comes to nazism.

It's a pure ideological problem, that's it.

What's more amusing is that Islamism as we understand it wouldn't be possible without certain Western values, namely that of nationalism.

And once again you do what most leftists do when it comes to Islam and Islamism, puts the blame on the west.
    No, western values are not to blame and Islamism is not a nationalist based ideology.
    Does nationalism have problems and issues? Absolutely, but just like I said before, you're changing the subject to something that is of no relevance whatsoever.

But sure dude, continue to blame the west. I wonder why the west is turning away from leftist dogma?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, core values of Islam has not much more to do with economics and social development than culture, just like racial hatred has not more to do with economics and social development than culture when it comes to nazism.

It's a pure ideological problem, that's it.
    What 'core values' are those.

And once again you do what most leftists do when it comes to Islam and Islamism, puts the blame on the west.
    No, western values are not to blame and Islamism is not a nationalist based ideology.
    Why on earth do you think Islamism seeks the reestablishment of the Caliphate, exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only DF, but EL (our own communist party) are also jumping the bandwagon on a EU referendum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Wohoo bring on the collapse of western societies!

I'm glad racism and xenophobia is finally biting us in the butt.
    "Racism" and "xenophobia" are the only things that can save us from sliding back to the dark ages and endless tyranny and terrible quality of life overall.

Deleted
    It is kind of odd to think that their demographic group, are likely the ones that would see the largest ramifications of such a thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    And the solution to that is what? Shoot ourselves in the knee caps?
    The EU leadership has made some terrible mistakes, I won't argue against that, but the notions of pan-European unity and prosperity are worth standing up for.
    I want a reformed EU, not a crumbled one.
    Those immigrants are not from the EU though, so why is EU doing that and how is it helping with the unity?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Wohoo bring on the collapse of western societies!

I'm glad racism and xenophobia is finally biting us in the butt.
    It's called common sense. If something can be proven to be bad, then "feelings" and labels dont matter.

im sure everyone will se what happens to the brits before they take any real action.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Those immigrants are not from the EU though, so why is EU doing that and how is it helping with the unity?

- - - Updated - - -

It's called common sense. If something can be proven to be bad, then "feelings" and labels dont matter.
    I don't support mass uncontrolled immigration if that is what you're thinking. I believe the EU hasn't done enough to discourage MENA migrants from trying to reach our shores.
    We should do what Australia did and deport all migrants who arrive by boat, no exceptions and only bring in a limited number of real refugees from camps in Libya/Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Anti-EU sentiments in UK predates Syrian refugee crisis.
    Sure it does, but it's only cemented the fact that the EU will let the savage hordes into the walled city without a fight. Unacceptable and each country should be strongly considering leaving the EU for that very reason.
    Working on my next ban.