Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No mailboxes in the starting zone that I was ever able to find.

After looking at the vengeance set from the invasion, I went and grabbed the cheap arcane tomes and signets from AH then went and farmed more to get Scryers reputation up to exhalted for the tabard.

I've got enough herbs/leather etc. to max just about any profession - I've not decided which profession I want to do yet.

Since I raid mythics, I have gotten the BOE mythic boots from a trash drop (currently a bear tank)

I will more than likely craft and max three items, not because I really need them (leveled to 110 in beta so I know gear is easily replaced) but because I have the materials laying around and it will help a little bit for a level or two, plus I will more than likely do heroic or mythic raids if there are a couple of resets. Mainly because my guild will want me to level as quick as possible and well... nothing else to do really. I mean by level 104 on beta I was Ilevel 740ish. Hell at level 102, I had an ilvl 800 chest from a quest

Step 1: hit 100.
    Step 2: leatherwork/skinning maxed.
    Step 3: sort UI an weak auras
    Step 4: scam some mythic hfc carries off my raid team to get that no set bonus tier set :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    P.S - I'm just going to use the blue DH starting zone gear as a permanent transmog incl artifacts. Not sold on the Vengeance set.
    I think I'll be keeping that set too, just feels nice and clean. At least until I get my mythic tier cause I love that set haha.

I'll just skin in Tanaan, so many things to skin in such a small area.

7+ Year Old Account
    1: hit 100.
    2: probably mining and jewel crafting max out
    3: farm tmog
    4: have fun :3

7+ Year Old Account
    Stand around in org waiting for Legion

Actually, I'm probably gonna run HFC with my guild before Legion hits and hopefully get myself the 4 set, even if it doesn't have any actual set bonuses. That and I'm gonna get leatherworking and skinning to atleast 300 so I'll be able to get their world quests at the start.

Thats about it then!
    Last edited by AngryCoco; 2016-06-26 at 07:31 PM.

my list is rather simple

make DH and scream at screen stuck at 90% load
    take a nap
    wake up and scream at "insert error message here"

back to subject. 310 flying, professions, invasion gear and weapon, fix up my garrison with my pet battle/pvp/crafting monuments, garrison AH, use my legion rep tokens, hex weave bags and work on any achievements that go with the pre patch

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    One set per armor class. So you need to farm up enough currency to buy the cloth, leather, plate and mail arsenals. But you can do them on any character and send them to characters with the right armor proficiency. Useful if you wanted to farm the leather one before demon hunters release.
    oh okay, thanks.

did that on ptr with a warrior, u don't get the gear u get the transmog. to get the gear u have to do the invasions per character

Quote Originally Posted by Exx1523 View Post
    did that on ptr with a warrior, u don't get the gear u get the transmog. to get the gear u have to do the invasions per character
    Don't the transmogs have stats on them though? Per wowhead they do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    Don't the transmogs have stats on them though? Per wowhead they do?
    Arsenals don't give you any items, I believe...they just unlock appearances in your wardrobe.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    Arsenals don't give you any items, I believe...they just unlock appearances in your wardrobe.
    Hmm, maybe wowhead is incorrect. Dunno.

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13916...-leather-armor

I haven't gotten the cache myself yet, but legion invasions on PTR haven't exactly been reliable, if at all able to be done for the last 2 weeks.

Customize, give it the name i have saved, then level my warlock. I'm trying my best to skip the release rush.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it'd be near impossible to raid as Demon Hunter during pre-patch. Except for guilds that decided who'll play the class in Legion. Pugs be like 20 demon hunters.

So my plan is to do invasions and farm the gears, if I could get into raiding, nice, if I couldn't I'll be Death Knighting as usual.

"Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth."

Since I'm main swapping to DH, my guild is going to be carrying me through Mythic HFC to try and full gear me! I'm like the spoiled youngest child in the family

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Deleted
    Too bad that you are on US, I almost wanted to tell you I am your long lost twin brother and that your guild should be fair about that ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, sorry if it's a dumb question but I've been roaming the forum and looking on legion.wowhead.com for quite a while now without finding an answer.
    Several of you mention HFC set, but I can't find it. Is it the screenshots posted here a few weeks ago ? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post40011552
    Thanks

To answer the OP :

1. Do the DH intro zone (obviously)
    2. Equip the bags I have stored, and transfer what I collected for my DH (not a lot, actually).
    3. Learn mining and enginering and reach 300 to have the professions quest at Legion
    4. Maybe level up my fishing and cooking
    5. Creating a neat ui.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorgl View Post
    Hey, sorry if it's a dumb question but I've been roaming the forum and looking on legion.wowhead.com for quite a while now without finding an answer.
    Several of you mention HFC set, but I can't find it. Is it the screenshots posted here a few weeks ago ? http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...2#post40011552
    Thanks

To answer the OP :

1. Do the DH intro zone (obviously)
    2. Equip the bags I have stored, and transfer what I collected for my DH (not a lot, actually).
    3. Learn mining and enginering and reach 300 to have the professions quest at Legion
    4. Maybe level up my fishing and cooking
    5. Creating a neat ui.
    I read somewhere you'll need 350+ for the profession stuff, though I can't recall correctly right now.

My list:

1. Take my time with the starting experience, no rush, interested in the lore.
    2. Got Hexweave Bags, a Panda flying tome, a shedload of gold, & I'd like a lvl 3 garrison, as well as a shipyard for Tanaan.
    3. Power-level Enchanting/Jewelcrafting.
    4. Kill Kazzak, do all the WoD heroic 5-mans, & the first wing of Highmaul, maybe more.
    5. Pre-patch stuff, then farming the invasion for 700 stuff, & all the currency bits & bobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    jaina's locket(will only port to old dalaran, but still useful).
    I am so used to having that item on my main for years that I totally forgot that my new DH would not have it. Thanks for the reminder, got a cheap one from the AH

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I could be wrong, but I don't think that Warglaives of Azzinoth can be used as transmog. Such a pity, because I had plans to create a Night-Elf lookalike as close to Illidan as possible.

Still not 100% sure I want to tank in Legion. Although I will be raiding with a very reliable guild (Oceanic based), so maybe it won't be so bad.

If I do, then I'll probably get 3 WoD-crafted items. Combined with the heirloom trinket for tanks, I should breeze through 100-110.

Quote Originally Posted by ShasVa View Post
    I could be wrong, but I don't think that Warglaives of Azzinoth can be used as transmog. Such a pity, because I had plans to create a Night-Elf lookalike as close to Illidan as possible.
    As of right now, the glaives are not transmoggable, however I have heard that you can obtain the legendary cloak transmog in legion, minus the proc visual effect. If they made the cloak transmoggable, then maybe they can do the same with other legendaries in the future. Anything is possible. As for legion legendaries, I know that you can transmog off them, meaning if you obtain one and don't like the look, you can make it look like a non-legendary item.

The argument against transmoggable legendaries are just silly anyway, some say that it makes them less prestigious but it's not like any random person can't just walk into a raid and farm them with their eyes closed. Another common argument is that everyone would be running around with legendaries, which makes even less sense to me, because if everyone is running around with them, that means people like them, it means they are cool looking and worth transmogging.

All in all, I think that transmoggable legendaries is inevitable. It may not happen in legion, it may not even happen in the expac after legion, but I'm sure it will happen eventually. Legendaries look awesome and are very unique, but they are irrelevant. They are easy to obtain and mean nothing anymore, but they still have a great look and adding them to the wardrobe would be a good thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    As of right now, the glaives are not transmoggable, however I have heard that you can obtain the legendary cloak transmog in legion, minus the proc visual effect. If they made the cloak transmoggable, then maybe they can do the same with other legendaries in the future. Anything is possible. As for legion legendaries, I know that you can transmog off them, meaning if you obtain one and don't like the look, you can make it look like a non-legendary item.

The argument against transmoggable legendaries are just silly anyway, some say that it makes them less prestigious but it's not like any random person can't just walk into a raid and farm them with their eyes closed. Another common argument is that everyone would be running around with legendaries, which makes even less sense to me, because if everyone is running around with them, that means people like them, it means they are cool looking and worth transmogging.

All in all, I think that transmoggable legendaries is inevitable. It may not happen in legion, it may not even happen in the expac after legion, but I'm sure it will happen eventually. Legendaries look awesome and are very unique, but they are irrelevant. They are easy to obtain and mean nothing anymore, but they still have a great look and adding them to the wardrobe would be a good thing.
    Kinda funny that Epics in BT are more worth than the glaives, considering you can transmog any item from BT except the glaives.

How many seriously has these weapons anyway? I mean my Rogue has Thunderfury and the Glaives, but how many has wasted weeks and years of their life to get these weapons?

They are literally worth nothing now. Making them transmogable would make them worth to farm for.

I doubt all players would transmog to these weapons anyway.

Fun fact: Rogues get Thunderfury artifact. Hopefully after this expansion, they can put this artifact appearance into the transmog and transmog future weapons to Thunderfury.