Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Sadly no. As far as i see you dont get more EXP and i dont know for sure but i think you cant even do achievments in this mode.
    Though, they dont count into the statistics also, so you can mess around with heroes and maybe learn a new trick or two.
    All without messing up your stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should have only had KotH maps for this. So they don't give the Def side the unfair advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Can you even get something special from Weekly Brawl? Never done any since it seems to just be more annoying than normal games.
    Nope. In fact, I think you get less XP for it than quick play.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

They should definitely do these brawls on control maps. It's just pointless on attack/defense maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatachi View Post
    Sadly no. As far as i see you dont get more EXP and i dont know for sure but i think you cant even do achievments in this mode.
    Though, they dont count into the statistics also, so you can mess around with heroes and maybe learn a new trick or two.
    All without messing up your stats.
    I got the CUTE spray with widow in brawl at least. You need to do a jump scoped headshot on a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    I got the CUTE spray with widow in brawl at least. You need to do a jump scoped headshot on a player.
    Well then im luckily wrong. Congrats btw.