7+ Year Old Account

DALARAN - Council of SIX, stuck at the buttom of the stairs like some butler...

Council of SIX, stuck at the buttom of the stairs like some butler...

Shouldn`t these important people be in some kind of safer room inside the Violet Citadel, even since the Citadel is HUGE they clealy have room to make a more secure place for the Council.... insted of keeping them at the bottom of the stairs like some Door keepers.

The Citadel is HUGE, and there is so much unused space, come on blizz you can do better then that

What do you guys think? How about some more Immersion

PS: and since these peopel are very important give them some animations, make them stay inside a room "Library" and make them do random stuff (sitting down reading a book, then walk over the the bookshelf and find a new book or cast some random spell, or even agrue with each other about some stuff... ECC,) all we ask for is more immersion and just some simple cool allready ingame animations.

PSS: until now blizz, you have done an AWESOME JOB ^^

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am all for more immersion!

I always wondered myself why this HUGE citadel is actualy so small..

The "huge citadel" is where the Mage class hall is. Dalaran itself is protected against Legion's attacks (we still don't have an explanation), which is why there's still civilians and even children in it in the middle of an invasion. There's no other "safe" locations for them to hangout at, their current location is as safe as any.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The "huge citadel" is where the Mage class hall is. Dalaran itself is protected against Legion's attacks (we still don't have an explanation), which is why there's still civilians and even children in it in the middle of an invasion. There's no other "safe" locations for them to hangout at, their current location is as safe as any.
    I have heard this, but I have also heard that there are some Secret Demon agents of the Legion in the city of Dalaran that players can hunt out, and they look just like you and me...

Having the Council at the bottom of some stairs is not kinda cool or very safe... but even if blizzard want to keep them they, they should move around and have some emotions going on, since they are so important, there should be some small factor of immersion.

(Important people dont just stand around like statues)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I am all for more immersion!

I always wondered myself why this HUGE citadel is actualy so small..
    I am with you bro, why not use more of that space, maybe some Guard/mage Barraks

Deleted
    I remember there being this place upstairs where you could go in Wrath, had a nice balcony and all. They could put them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    I have heard this, but I have also heard that there are some Secret Demon agents of the Legion in the city of Dalaran that players can hunt out, and they look just like you and me...

Having the Council at the bottom of some stairs is not kinda cool or very safe... but even if blizzard want to keep them they, they should move around and have some emotions going on, since they are so important, there should be some small factor of immersion.

- - - Updated - - -

I am with you bro, why not use more of that space, maybe some Guard/mage Barraks
    This is an issue of gameplay versus lore.

This really is a non-issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I remember there being this place upstairs where you could go in Wrath, had a nice balcony and all. They could put them there.
    Yeah, I have also been thinking about that, we should at least not keep them at the bottom of the stairs, it looks and feels very strange.

I assume the citadel is just a representation of the location and not what it actually looks like in size or scale. Much like how Goldshire is suppose to be a town but it only had an inn and a blacksmith hut.

So just imagine they are in their actual council chambers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    I assume the citadel is just a representation of the location and not what it actually looks like in size or scale. Much like how Goldshire is suppose to be a town but it only had an inn and a blacksmith hut.

So just imagine they are in their actual council chambers.
    mate, there should be more Immersion then this... it is not that hard to make some more rooms or use the Rooms who are allready ingame.

but, thanks for the input :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post

They always have in World of Warcraft. They do in most games, in fact. You don't have to be spoon-fed immersion. If the role-play element is that important to you, you can easily come up with a reason why the Council is always at "ground" level in Dalaran. And your character is not next to them 24/7. You can easily pretend that they do something else while you're away and only come down when they are expecting to see you, for instance. And if you do stand next to them 24/7, then they're probably just freaked out by you and don't dare to move.

Immersion is only limited by your imagination.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Yeah, that same room had a Batman reference in it. Well, Alfred reference but since he's Batman's "butler" it's a Batman reference.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Alfred_Copperworth

This is a setting with established snipers yet leaders constantly go around and never seem to be in any danger.

Essentially: its a game. If you wanna start going on about what makes sense then tell me why an alliance sniper didnt just head shot Garrosh.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

7+ Year Old Account
    Could always put them in the Chamber of Air
    Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros